Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're a white "man". ain't no black dude signing up on multiple forums to troll. you're a loser with white guilt. lmao!
    Why do you talk like this when you still refuse to give me the name and address of your shop?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Why do you talk like this when you still refuse to give me the name and address of your shop?
    that's been available for awhile now...

Mannly Tattoos
    12330 West Ave
    STE 204C
    San Antonio, TX 78216

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's been available for awhile now...

Mannly Tattoos
    12330 West Ave
    STE 204C
    San Antonio, TX 78216
    thanks..I'm gonna be in SA for Ginobili's retirement, going to post my visit to Koriwhat's shop here.. excited to meet him..

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    thanks..I'm gonna be in SA for Ginobili's retirement, going to post my visit to Koriwhat's shop here.. excited to meet him..
    I think BD24 visited the place not too long ago, might want to ask him what his experience was like.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think BD24 visited the place not too long ago, might want to ask him what his experience was like.
    Was koriwhat there, though? That's the main attraction, it'll probably be the only time I ever visit SA again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i refused? man the funniest thing of all is your bs narrative and the fact that you think you're hard. lmao!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hope you do! i'll be here waiting on all your asses tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he didn't visit ... just like he didn't meet up the last time and proof is his reluctance to dispute time stamped photo evidence but yall can keep on playing patty cake like the children yall are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder where anyone would get such ideas?

no need to travel to Pakistan, just turn on the TV and watch Fox News.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Isn't that cultural appropriation?

She should get a female cir cision too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, showing solidarity with minority (non-violent and productive) citizens of your country bad now? And what does "Muslim apologist" mean here exactly? Not sure what the Mosque victims nor New Zealand's (non-violent and productive) Muslim community have to do with Islamic terrorism?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, showing solidarity with minority (non-violent and productive) citizens of your country bad now? And what does "Muslim apologist" mean here exactly? Not sure what the Mosque victims nor New Zealand's (non-violent and productive) Muslim community have to do with Islamic terrorism?
    This looks fishy AF especially with all the names involved. Candace Owens wtf??? This dude traveled to Turkey and Pakistan - 2 DOMINANT Islamic countries. Something is not right here. This screams false flag/ Hegelian Dialectic to me imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing that I can think could come out of this is radicalized islamists declaring jihad on basement incel white supremacists, tbh...

Just hope we can cordon them off in some area so innocent people don't have to die while they bout it out...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The only thing that I can think could come out of this is radicalized islamists declaring jihad on basement incel white supremacists, tbh...

Just hope we can cordon them off in some area so innocent people don't have to die while they bout it out...
    This shooter probably saw more of the World in the past 5 years than you have your entire life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Observing a group's religious traditions when visiting them isn't uncommon for politicians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This looks fishy AF especially with all the names involved. Candace Owens wtf??? This dude traveled to Turkey and Pakistan - 2 DOMINANT Islamic countries. Something is not right here. This screams false flag/ Hegelian Dialectic to me imo
    Conspiracy theorist now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has been reported the shooter traveled Europe/Asia and it sharply changed his viewpoint. You should leave USA some time and see for yourself that multiculturalism is extreme.
    You mean like Europe has always been? The continent nearly destroyed itself about 10 thousand times fighting over these cultural differences.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Observing a group's religious traditions when visiting them isn't uncommon for politicians.
    Nor businesspeople.

This is just more paranoid lunacy targeting people who never get out of the house.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This shooter probably saw more of the World in the past 5 years than you have your entire life
    You're likely wrong. I've no idea where he traveled, but my personal itinerary only in the last two years include: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Paris, London, Toronto, Las Vegas, Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco/Oakland, New York, South Texas, Reynosa, Mexico... just off the top of my head.

I do happen to travel more than most people, though. I also happen to be educated, and not proud of being an ignorant, as he admitted to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're likely wrong. I've no idea where he traveled, but my personal itinerary only in the last two years include: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Paris, London, Toronto, Las Vegas, Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco/Oakland, New York, South Texas, Reynosa, Mexico... just off the top of my head.

I do happen to travel more than most people, though. I also happen to be educated, and not proud of being an ignorant, as he admitted to be.
    Will Hunting

So apperently this dude was poor and uneducated.

You might be on to something. I recall you saying something all the lines that white trash MAGA are mostly that

Hmm..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Hunting

You might be on to something. I recall you saying something all the lines that white trash MAGA are mostly that

Hmm..
    It's on his manifest, posted in the first post ITT.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder where anyone would get such ideas?

no need to travel to Pakistan, just turn on the TV and watch Fox News.

Man, it sucks that we got a president who actually acknowledges muslim atrocities. Amirite, blakehole?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Hunting

Hmm..
    Box checker

This guy has serious issues; but he is not an outright idiot (in some respects).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, it sucks that we got a president who actually acknowledges muslim atrocities. Amirite, blakehole?
    Do you believe generalizing an entire group for the actions of a minority leads to healthy discourse? We have some 3.5 million Muslims living in the US, and have had less than 10 terror acts committed by domestic Muslims. So no, it doesn't seem Muslims are a "problem" in this country.

Thread Information