Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was hoping to find actual studies here. I like evidence, and changing my mind on things when evidence points to conclusions opposite of what I think are true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lighten up, dude.

I was making fun of Boo and his statements of absolutes.

Neither side is 100% right or wrong. , both sides are probably wrong more than they are right.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    lighten up, dude.

Neither side is 100% right or wrong. , both sides are probably wrong more than they are right.
    So very true.

It's people like boutons who are the problem. Those who are so highly polarized that they always vote one way...

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Koolaid drinkers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So very true.

It's people like boutons who are the problem. Those who are so highly polarized that they always vote one way...
    When was the last time you voted for a democrat and for what position was said democrat running?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So very true.

I'm extremely pleased to be polarized when the other pole is Repugs, bubbas, Christian supremacists, rednecks, 1%ers, VRWC, the VRWC proxies the tea baggers, gun fellators, NONE of whom do on ing thing FOR America, and 100s of against America.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Polarization (zero tolerance) is easier than thinking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Polarization (zero tolerance) is easier than thinking.
    I look at the evidence of what the VRWC/Repugs have done, what they support and oppose, and KNOW, after THINKING through the evidence, they suck, so I'm push back. You right wing bullies just HATE push back, as all bullies do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that Boo thinks TB and I are right wingers speaks volumes about HIS polarity.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    When was the last time you voted for a democrat and for what position was said democrat running?
    I voted for my current Oregon representative. Earl Blumenauer. I disagree with so many of his positions, but he also supports more positions I like than the RINO was who was running against him.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I'm extremely pleased to be polarized when the other pole is Repugs, bubbas, Christian supremacists, rednecks, 1%ers, VRWC, the VRWC proxies the tea baggers, gun fellators, NONE of whom do on ing thing FOR America, and 100s of against America.
    Yes Larry, I do understand where you are coming from.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Generalizations:

Democrats:
    1. Difficulty solving problems requiring immediate attention. Deflect attention to why the house is burning instead of putting the fire out first.

2. Inefficient. Don't give enough consideration to all the ramifications of legislation designed to help people.
    3. Tend to be dreamers instead of doers.
    4. Tend to distrust people with money and trust those without.
    5. Put more weight on how we are viewed by the world rather than what is good for US citizens. We are all one...

Got lots more. Pgardns axioms of absolute truth *sarcasm*

I will entertain a Republican list as well if paid. And I even have generalizations concerning the admirable traits of each party. I know that being positive is sucked under by the whirlpool of cynicism on ST. So the positive list must be very short.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Stop bullying me!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The fact that you linkdump from blogs like alternet, thinkprogress, et al demonstrates your lack of actual critical thought. That you do this while bashing Heritage, Fox, et al is telling.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Boutons/Larry:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that you linkdump from blogs like alternet, thinkprogress, et al demonstrates your lack of actual critical thought. That you do this while bashing Heritage, Fox, et al is telling.
    simpleton! TB

and false equivalence VRWC's Heritage/Cato etc, now 40 years old, Fox and all the hate media like Limbaugh, Malkin, etc are simply not "simplistically" equivalent to the progressive sites I link.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    simpleton! TB

and false equivalence VRWC's Heritage/Cato etc, now 40 years old, Fox and all the hate media like Limbaugh, Malkin, etc are simply not "simplistically" equivalent to the progressive sites I link.
    Larry...

I think your meds are wearing off...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    simpleton! TB

Lol at your false equivalence teddy bear you wag around with you. Bull analysis is bull analysis. That's the only equivalence.

lol facile simpleton.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Your "progressive" cites are shill generators. But they say what you want them to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lighten up, dude.

I've said this to my friends many times. Democrats have us on a bicycle to (proverbial) . Republicans just want us to board a jet plane.

Both going to the same place, just one faster than the other.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I've said this to my friends many times. Democrats have us on a bicycle to (proverbial) . Republicans just want us to board a jet plane.

Both going to the same place, just one faster than the other.
    LOL...

I see it the other way around. Democrats will take us there faster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that Boo thinks TB and I are right wingers speaks volumes about HIS polarity.
    When was the last time you voted other than GOP in a meaningful election? And no I do not assume like boutons that you have never voted one way or another.
    Last edited by FuzzyLumpkins; 04-25-2014 at 01:09 AM.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    america is complete . such a huge gap between classes, you get robbed under your nose and cant do about it, cops are the upper class' lapdogs, prisons are their way of enslaving the lower class, the lower class is mentally re ed because instead of revolting by being educated and changing the system, they create a culture where prison is the end goal, middle class is ed and un able like boutons says because they're caught in the crossfire between the upper and lower class...all this in the name of "freedom."

go live anywhere else in the world not under a dictatorship or communist government and see for yourself how truly "free" america is.

but you're all keyboard warriors who wouldn't dare set foot outside your house much less the country.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and what pisses me off most is that other countries use this all as a model - culturally, economically, and socially...and they're starting to adapt that way.

:

Thread Information