Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have never a seen a fraud team getting exposed so swift and complete like that..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are getting blowout out and the refs sre still calling bad callslol...no need refs the game is over.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5th best team in the league, tbh ...Lack of versatility, too dependent on Old vets (mainly TD/Gino) and a washed up bench

GSW > CLE > OKC > Clippers (healthy)> Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this team basically fattened up both record and point differential in a cupcake first 3 months..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing the Warriors won 73, otherwise the playoff collapse would have been even more embarrassing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2007 Mavericks beg to differ...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2006-07 Mavs says hi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5th best team in the league, tbh ...Lack of versatility, too dependent on Old vets (mainly TD/Gino) and a washed up bench

GSW > CLE > OKC > Clippers (healthy)> Spurs
    No way. I think we beat Cle or Clips this year, and OKC only just beat us. It was ing close. Bounce of the ball goes the other way on one or two possessions and we win games 2 and 5 and the series. Everyone is forgetting there was a lot of terrible luck in game 2 and 5 losses.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way. I think we beat Cle or Clips this year, and OKC only just beat us. It was ing close. Bounce of the ball goes the other way on one or two possessions and we win games 2 and 5 and the series. Everyone is forgetting there was a lot of terrible luck in game 2 and 5 losses.
    This, but what do you expect from reactionary fans. They dont understand sports....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have never a seen a fraud team getting exposed so swift and complete like that..
    Also, the most overrated team would be the 67 win Mavs team that lost in round 1.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no such thing as an overrated team in the NBA. Every team plays each other. Hence, no ratings/rankings. Those 67 wins were legit.

In college basketball, they use rankings based on opinions; that's where you find overrated and underrated teams.

Capisce?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ill spell it for you. third tier star aldridge getting 1b option touches. needs to change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of the better ones imo. Robz4000 here you go. Who is the chick, Mic e Rodriguez?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of the better ones imo. Robz4000 here you go. Who is the chick, Mic e Rodriguez?
    ed up with Timmy in a walker, but funny too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe like the 2009 cavs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Mic e a Spurs fan?

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs would've beaten the Spurs too, they're much hungrier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the decline of the bench throughout the season lowered our teams ceiling. I hate taking the pessimistic route when supporting the Spurs, but people like Amused called the comparison to 2011 Spurs. The only difference is this year's West was ty that the Spurs were still able to put up wins despite looking mediocre.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    2016 Spurs were more overrated and it isn't even close. It's all about matchups. The Mavs ran into the one and only team in the NBA that matched up well against them. The Spurs played an elite team. The Spurs were flirting with record breaking point differentials before finishing at 10.6. The Mavs finished with a PD of 7.2. The Spurs lost 1 home game while the Mavs lost 5. I could go on like this......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2016 Spurs were more overrated and it isn't even close. It's all about matchups. The Mavs ran into the one and only team in the NBA that matched up well against them. The Spurs played an elite team. The Spurs were flirting with record breaking point differentials before finishing at 10.6. The Mavs finished with a PD of 7.2. The Spurs lost 1 home game while the Mavs lost 5. I could go on like this......
    yep..For much of the season, Spurs were put on the same pedestal as the 73-win pace Warriors who were equally put the same pedestal with 96 Bulls as the GOAT team..

never had that debate opened with regard to '07 Mavs, '09 Cavs...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs would've beaten the Spurs too, they're much hungrier.
    What else do you see in your alternate reality crystal ball? What happened when Ray Allen missed that 3?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it is, and when you lose to a Thunder team (possibly our worst matchup) on a couple of bull calls and bad bounces of the ball that doesnt make you overrated. The MAvs werent even close in that series. They got thoroughly dominated by an 8 seed. So you can go suck a tbh.

Thread Information