Page 107 of 435 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 10857
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should Biden resign over a bombing? Bush never did. Trump never did.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has triggered the trumpies here into oblivion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has triggered the trumpies here into oblivion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great capture of that reporter refusing to answer the question boomster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great capture of that reporter refusing to answer the question boomster.
    Reporters ask the questions. They aren't required to debate with the POTUS, even though that's exactly what they did with Trump daily.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should Biden resign over a bombing? Bush never did. Trump never did.
    Ok you all wanted to Impeach Trump for making a phone call to Russia but this for a President gives a list of American and Allies names to the Taliban to help them get to the Air Port? Then you add that he doesn’t have the mental ability to do the job it’s plain to see that. I don’t know about impeaching him for the Show that him and his picked staff are doing but there definitely needs to be some people held accountable and some of his Top Generals should be sacked. Also who ever is running the Show should be fired and we all know Joe ain’t running anything it’s probably Susan Rice and some of these Ivy League Generals they all got to go.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with what Biden said and I think he said it truthfully and eloquently. I've never thought we should be in Afghanistan, never understood it after the death of OBL.
    Give me some of what your smoking cause to me all he did was pass the buck - Your the ing President you make the calls if you didn’t like something then make a change it’s called a Policy Shift. And yeah I know people are not upset that we are leaving that place it’s that who ever came up with that strategy of how to leave should be court martial or fired.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Reporters ask the questions. They aren't required to debate with the POTUS, even though that's exactly what they did with Trump daily.
    Biden let him get under his skin...wait till he gets to Dover and those parents are screaming over their children.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ok you all wanted to Impeach Trump for making a phone call to Russia but this for a President gives a list of American and Allies names to the Taliban to help them get to the Air Port? Then you add that he doesn’t have the mental ability to do the job it’s plain to see that. I don’t know about impeaching him for the Show that him and his picked staff are doing but there definitely needs to be some people held accountable and some of his Top Generals should be sacked. Also who ever is running the Show should be fired and we all know Joe ain’t running anything it’s probably Susan Rice and some of these Ivy League Generals they all got to go.
    Damn, you just stretched out Weebo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give me some of what your smoking cause to me all he did was pass the buck - Your the ing President you make the calls if you didn’t like something then make a change it’s called a Policy Shift. And yeah I know people are not upset that we are leaving that place it’s that who ever came up with that strategy of how to leave should be court martial or fired.
    Going full re ed at midnight. Your life is great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going full re ed at midnight. Your life is great.
    You go full re 24/7 bruh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden let him get under his skin...wait till he gets to Dover and those parents are screaming over their children.
    I was waiting for the "C'MON MAN!!" mother er Biden wanted to take one out back and go fisticuffs back in 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden announced the 31 Aug withdrawal of troops in mid-April

Not Binden's problem or fault that the non-military Americans remained in Afghanistan for 4 months

Some Repug head asshole, I think he's a bag Texan, wants Biden to resign for a suicide bomber,

but no Repug asked Trash to resign all killing 400K+ Americans by directly destroying America's pandemic preparedness since taking office

and

then when the pandemic arrived, he confused his cult mob of covidiots with HCQ, bleach, "going to zero in April", 'just the flu". The covidiots remain confused, stupid and dying.

Biden resign? GIVE ME A ING BREAK

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Not Binden's problem or fault that the non-military Americans remained in Afghanistan for 4 months

Some Repug head asshole, I think he's a bag Texan, wants Biden to resign for a suicide bomber,

but no Repug asked Trash to resign all killing 400K+ Americans by directly destroying America's pandemic preparedness since taking office

and

then when the pandemic arrived, he confused his cult mob of covidiots with HCQ, bleach, "going to zero in April", 'just the flu". The covidiots remain confused, stupid and dying.

(13)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reporters absolutely should challenge POTUS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the pathetic "leader" that our pathetic portion of our population elected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and

GO YOURSELF LOON! You can cry Trump all you'd like but Trump isn't the President rn and you need to realize that already. Your sucking emperor has no clothes that you and others voted in is a total and utter disaster to our nation and the world abroad. You voted in this trash so ing own it already and stop trying to push the blame on Trump.

You ing pussies always look to blame others for your ups. Pathetic just like your dear "leader".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more corruption unpunished by the wimp Garland

Merrick Garland ‘declined’ to prosecute Trump appointee caught violating conflict-of-interests rules

https://www.rawstory.com/merrick-garland-2654807240

Next time, Repugs will be much more corrupt, knowing the Dems will do nothing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    more corruption unpunished by the wimp Garland

Merrick Garland ‘declined’ to prosecute Trump appointee caught violating conflict-of-interests rules

https://www.rawstory.com/merrick-garland-2654807240

Next time, Repugs will be much more corrupt, knowing the Dems will do nothing.
    He wants to hang low in hopes that either Thomas, or, that for the Left keels over and he can finally get in there...that's what Hillary thought. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, you just stretched out Weebo.
    Bender over and I’ll get you stretched out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the pathetic "leader" that our pathetic portion of our population elected.
    GED Kori

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bender over and I’ll get you stretched out.
    The old weebo, gettin' his Friday on!

weebs

Thread Information