Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and when medicine gets good enough we will know when a fetus is not viable at a very EARLY stage.
    And then we can prevent a woman going thru a pregnancy that will not make it.
    Wait, we are already there?

So when medicine gets good enough we can fix the genome up to be as we want it to be.
    Man you got yourself into a fine fix rmt, if you could only live long enough to see it.
    Right? genome alteration, pick your traits... cool stuff.
    I already said that I don't agree with the TX abortion bill. That (6 weeks) and abortion up until delivery are the two extremes. Most reasonable people will not agree with either. I've carried 3 babies and at 5? months, you start to feel the baby flipping and kicking (feels like flutters). Who takes up to 4 months after that (9 months total) to decide whether they want to keep it or not.

You have missed what I said regarding personal vs what is ok for the rest of the country. I wouldn't be doing any genome alteration - I'll take whatever God gives me - including a Down Syndrome baby. What's ok for me is not ok for the rest of the country and that's what some of you ought to be thinking of - you know, tolerance and all.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the mistaken one. I encouraged my Asperger's son to get the covid vaccine - he is as healthy as a horse. It's the allergic one who has reactions to vaccines.
    You're so full of , you have been hyping vaccines causing autism here for years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so full of , you have been hyping vaccines causing autism here for years.
    I hype the CHOICE of taking vaccines or not. It's laughable when the word CHOICE doesn't suit some of your agendas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hype the CHOICE of taking vaccines or not. It's laughable when the word CHOICE doesn't suit some of your agendas.
    off, you hyped them causing autism for years here you antivaxx .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are mistaking anti-vax with concern over a well-established health condition where he's had 3 DTAP vaccines and reaction to the 4th. As soon as he told me his church group plays a sport in a gym that only allowed proof of vaccination for entry, I knew he would be tempted. He's a big boy and can make his own decisions, and he did tell me before taking the second one.
    There's no mistaking anything here. The only silver lining is that he's old enough to seek actual professional medical advice instead of listening to conspira mama playing pretend-a-doctor, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you appalled at the Dems stance of abortion up until delivery? Would that make you vote for the Republicans instead? Who is the hypocrite - those on this board who champion a woman's right to an abortion up until delivery AND at the same time - advocate for mandatory vaccines.
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...nd-after-birt/

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    When do you embrace abortion up until, board cuckold?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    masking and high vaccination rates, mainly

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    masking and high vaccination rates, mainly

Please.

California has more deaths due to COVID/over 67,000 than any other state in the union.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Thread is on your ignore list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top U.S. health officials believe that Pfizer Inc's (PFE.N) COVID-19 vaccine could be authorized for children aged 5-11 years old by the end of October, two sources familiar with the situation said on Friday.
    https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...er-2021-09-10/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When do you embrace abortion up until, board cuckold?
    A question no one on the other side wants to answer (except that brave soul I asked who said up until viability outside of mother).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no mistaking anything here. The only silver lining is that he's old enough to seek actual professional medical advice instead of listening to conspira mama playing pretend-a-doctor, tbh
    Seeking what actual professional medical advice? You mean like his former pediatrician who told us no more vaccines at his office. If you choose to continue vaccinating him, go to a hospital setting and do it with an allergist?

Or just going to the University Health Center and lining up for a shot like every other student (like he did)?
    Last edited by rmt; 09-12-2021 at 10:17 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a legal rule of thumb, legal abortion until viability seems reasonable; so do exceptions to protect the mother's health.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A question no one on the other side wants to answer (except that brave soul I asked who said up until viability outside of mother).
    You implied I framed your response and then you framed mine.

I said, and I will continue to say, this is a very difficult cultural problem because we dont have a definition for a human life. Greeks thought children should be killed out of the womb and in teenage years if they did not exhibit the traits that make humans different from other animals. Empathy, thinking about the future, contemplating ones own existence ... on and on. they defined human their idea of consciousness as a human life.

The Other side will not answer the question of when its ok largely because WE (all of us) FKN dont know when its ok. When does a human life begin? It is NOT defined. It is gray. Conservatives cant stand this because they want it to be easy, just as some on the blue team say its giving birth, simple. So then conservatives start using biology as say life begins upon conception, the union of sperm and egg falsely thinking this is THE event. We have defined a new human life. And then they get wacked upside of the head when drug into biology in a deeper way and claim splitting hairs... viable outside the womb... its all arbitrary. But you cant take that.

So dont argue about individual rights when you cant even define what an individual is. Seriously, when do we take a kid away from parents because of abuse? Where is the line? Not taking them to a doctor when they are sick with what? This is difficult because of blanket statements like viable outside of the womb. You use biology to define life but then you dont like biology if its presented in a certain manner "every egg as the possibility of becoming a new human being, a wonderful human life" Now, we need to remove your ovaries.

NO. I DO NOT like abortions. But I am NOT willing to take care of a woman and then rear her baby so I have zero standing. Derp decides whats right and wrong for something he has not a clue about, and the foists this upon a woman who is pregnant. I cannot abide this type of hypocrite. Derp is in no shape whatsoever to bring up a adopted child. So he needs to stfu. "Oh well its her fault because she did the act" Thats the incel view. "I should not have to deal with it, AND I will make damn sure the government intervenes.

Question: Do you think God will decide upon all of this because he already knows what the choice is? You wont put this critical decision of life in God's hands? Leave it to the government, like executions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeking what actual professional medical advice? You mean like his former pediatrician who told us no more vaccines at his office. If you choose to continue vaccinating him, go to a hospital setting and do it with an allergist?

Or just going to the University Health Center and lining up for a shot like every other student (like he did)?
    Shut the up got. Your story used to be that your defective kid got autism from vaccines.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut the up got. Your story used to be that your defective kid got autism from vaccines.
    If true.
    This is incredibly deceitful rmt.
    The red team was given license by Trump to actively use and flourish in deceit.
    Welcome. You are in the side. First team. A starter. (so Thread can play it as a game)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a legal rule of thumb, legal abortion until viability seems reasonable; so do exceptions to protect the mother's health.
    I also think abortions should be available on demand, and free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what do you think any doctor that has to deal with a cuckoo parent that claims vaccines cause autism is going to say? It's no accident your son did this behind your back too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vax mandate resignations force Lewis County General Hospital to ‘pause’ baby deliveries
    https://nypost.com/2021/09/11/vax-ma...se-deliveries/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drive ten miles to Watertown.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team