Page 103 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4323
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Glad I don't plan my Saturday's around Longhorn football anymore. What a show. New year, same old song and dance. I've already checked out, got a of lot more things to do on my Saturday than watching this mess.

I did not watch the game. Only because no cable no internet and I hate the small dish. Reason I dislike LHN took awaygames to watch. Oh well started with radio as Horn fan and might end up that way.

Campbell, DeBerry come on down.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Was that when the kid who plays in the pros for NO ran all over us?
    Taysom Hill, who was running all over us on 1 leg.......it was truly pathetic.

Honestly, the Horns are the worst top tier team in college football when it comes to getting absolutely embarrassed and outclassed by lesser talented teams....KSU twice, Kansas, Maryland, UCLA, BYU, etc......

I feel if the college were in more of a blue collar town or city, they wouldn't act so en led and sissified on the field....there would be an aura of absolute toughness and resolve that this team ultimately lacks.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Glad I don't plan my Saturday's around Longhorn football anymore. What a show. New year, same old song and dance. I've already checked out, got a of lot more things to do on my Saturday than watching this mess.
    I went 0-3 this weekend

Cowboys, Judson, and Longhorns all lost.

At least UTSA won, Sincere McCormick had a pretty good game. Also, even though I am not an A&M fan, DeMarvin Leal had a pretty good game.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Taysom Hill, who was running all over us on 1 leg.......it was truly pathetic.

Honestly, the Horns are the worst top tier team in college football when it comes to getting absolutely embarrassed and outclassed by lesser talented teams....KSU twice, Kansas, Maryland, UCLA, BYU, etc......

I feel if the college were in more of a blue collar town or city, they wouldn't act so en led and sissified on the field....there would be an aura of absolute toughness and resolve that this team ultimately lacks.
    Thanks.
    I remember thinking were the our are athletes. He just danced through us and around us injured.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I did not watch the game. Only because no cable no internet and I hate the small dish. Reason I dislike LHN took awaygames to watch. Oh well started with radio as Horn fan and might end up that way.

Campbell, DeBerry come on down.
    i love to listen to craig way call a game so i often dial into the horns gamecast just to hear his play by play. i think he's one of the most underrated broadcasters in the country.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I went 0-3 this weekend

Cowboys, Judson, and Longhorns all lost.

At least UTSA won, Sincere McCormick had a pretty good game. Also, even though I am not an A&M fan, DeMarvin Leal had a pretty good game.
    i was a little surprised to see judson lose to consolidated but not shocked. consolidated has some state contenders from time to time. 26-5A will be interesting this year. new braunfels looks formidable to start, wagner seems to be doing well and then there's always judson and steele. i catch steele games because of my closeness to the program and they have a great defense but lots of questions on offense, especially on the line and at QB (just like a&m). UTSA is like a san antonio high school all-star team so it's great to see some of the area talent have a nice platform. too many of these kids get passed up by some of the perennial programs but that works out for the roadrunners. and i've been a leal fan since judson; it's also nice to see him paired with jalen jones of steele.
    Last edited by rjv; 09-13-2021 at 08:48 AM.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Looked that way tonight. Card will be good, but all things considered Thompson brings experience that helps the team more right now...especially with the oline in such bad shape.
    looks like sark is thinking the same thing after his announcement of thompson getting the start this weekend. (this is the reason that haynes king won the QB battle at A&M-his mobility would have helped while the o-line supposedly came along.)

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

only change I see is at the QB1🤷🏽#♂️

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Is Collins just not showing in practice? The way he played in the bowl game made me think he would have a much bigger impact.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    Is Collins just not showing in practice? The way he played in the bowl game made me think he would have a much bigger impact.
    Yea he's been a big disappointment so far.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Yea he's been a big disappointment so far.
    he spent the entire camp learning a new position.......he is not a de in a 3 man front.......pk does not use collins/broughton in their natural positions in a 4 man front which they both looked elite at last year.......

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    sarkisia is rumored to a usc coaching candidate

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    sarkisia is rumored to a usc coaching candidate
    By who?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That guy is delusional…I think I heard Pete Carrol was leaving the Seahawks to come back to coach USC

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Don't listen to that re .

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hey Sark, we know you weren’t very successful here, and you sort of got famously fired for being drunk all the time, and you sued us for firing you, but how about another chance? We believe a fourth chance here is just what you need.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Leach rumored to be Texas tech next coach

Who does JBoy have winning the Super Bowl this year? I've got $10K burning a hole in my pocket!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Leach rumored to be Texas tech next coach

They’d hire Leach back before Sark is allowed anywhere near USC campus.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ive also heard its possible bill belichick has heard about the existence of the ut job and will accept the job if he chooses to accept it

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Sources tell me Becky Hammon also in the running

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    playblair cannot help himself.

Eventually playblair will fall back into the ass eating mode.
    WE know this. I dont know why people refuse to put him on ignore.
    He is completely about attention. Posting solicitation butt licking threads ... cmon...
    He wants to moderate this texas recruiting thread. He already stated this. sorry, Im out if he accomplishes this.
    He already claimed this when trying to get tfloss out and then tfloss was given muting power and muted his ass licking mouth.
    T4ever please stay put.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Supposedly visiting this Saturday.

Thread Information