Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For everyone who doubted LMA. I give you the opportunity to apologize and make amends with our all-star. Against the elite of the west, he was the most consistent player over the home stand, with the biggest impact tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ain't letting this get buried

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing him post up and bang hard down low brought a tear to my eye. We need him if we're gonna win it all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan89

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ain't letting this get buried

Some posters being shy tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Some posters being shy tbh
    Wifi ain't working at Whataburger, tbh

fat bus

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching him go at green in the paint made me feel funny in my pants

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harlem admitted he was wrong and took the L...so I won't go there

I was worried about him at the beginning of the year but ever since he decided to get his, LMA has been absolutely beast. we're a completely different team now.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a big fan of his game but he was worth acquiring. He needs to shoot his jumpshot better to really win me over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is that LMA is a completely different player when Tim is not on the floor with him. He believes that he needs to step his game up and be aggressive. Plus he is not competing with Tim for spots on the floor. He definitely feels the shadow of Tim Duncan when they are on the floor together.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't say I doubted him, but he exceeded my expectations tonight.... Would prefer a drive or hook before his love affair with the jumper but oh well.. I will take it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA should bully these midgets down low on a 7 game series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well be the "we knew lma was the spurs best player from day one" thread since it's mostly us posting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure the goal posts will be moved again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a big fan of his game but he was worth acquiring. He needs to shoot his jumpshot better to really win me over.
    I have questioned LMA's heart, but not lately. I have loved his offensive rebounding and his defense from the get-go. I think his jump shot is money. It's those Blazer-days fadeaways that I don't like. I think he is doing that less now. He showed plenty of heart tonight - just wish it had been against an elite team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well be the "we knew lma was the spurs best player from day one" thread since it's mostly us posting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take the L

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isn't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have questioned LMA's heart, but not lately. I have loved his offensive rebounding and his defense from the get-go. I think his jump shot is money. It's those Blazer-days fadeaways that I don't like. I think he is doing that less now. He showed plenty of heart tonight - just wish it had been against an elite team.
    He got so much slack for no reason. His first responsibility was to learn the system and impact on defense. He did that real fast tbh. People said he was soft, and he's the best rebounder spurs have had in a long time. People said he was a liability on the defense and helped lead the spurs to the #1 defensive team. Pop told everyone around March or April you'd see the offense start taking form earlier in the year. That's come to past with Kawhi and lma taking the lead.

People were saying he doesn't show up in big games and he is easily the best player over our home stand against the elites of the west. He has always played those teams well, which made his criticisms especially humorous.

He's a baller man. THe way he plays, he has a few good prime years left too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love lamarcus Aldridge, puts in the effort constantly and has done everything possible to make the fit work. He has been a true pro and has proven himself not to be a stat padder or diva or anything like that. Dude is hungry for a ring and has sacrificed spotlight to kawhi (tho kawhi won't take it lol), points, and minutes in order to win. Win or lose, he was well worth signing and the Spurs really signed a great player this summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re: the LMA jumpshot....

He not only (obviously) has the green light to shoot open jumpers, I would bet he has the mandate to shoot open jumpers. The way defenses swarm in the NBA nowadays, good shots are fewer and further between even on possessions with good ball movement. An open long 2 from LMA is more often than not the best +EV point bet we'll see in a given possession. A 17 foot LMA jump shot is probably as good as a mildly contested 5 foot Parker or Mills floater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge played 15x better than i thought he could defensively vs the warriors, he was remarkable. Shocking performance on that end imo

Thread Information