Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Y'all do know that by law Barr is not required to any with the Muller report other than announce it has been reported.
    So what?

Why would you want it kept from the public?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did you live before here?

It would be nice, but doesn't happen on this site, that an opinion can be expressed without being labeled a re ed ing fool.

Sad.
    Many places, not much to do with what I was pointing out.

As far as the rest, opine away and never mind the fools

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Many places, not much to do with what I was pointing out.

As far as the rest, opine away and never mind the fools
    Good advice.

Thanks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought the summaries were part of the report and are available.

Mueller was upset that at the time, Barr chose to release his own summary rather than the mueller summary.
    the truth is that we only know what barr wants us to know

muellers letter asked barr to release his summaries on march 27
    barr ignored him and did not release them

meanwhile - the cult ed the football for weeks on a false conclusion

are muellers summaries out now?

barr says they are - but i dont believe one word that comes out of that sewer

more importantly is all the fbi302’s, grand jury testimony, everything is still hidden and i would bet

that barr stopped muellers investigation before mueller was done

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't care who said what, when, to whom. It's over. We have real problems to solve, not this .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

more importantly is all the fbi302’s, grand jury testimony, everything is still hidden and i would bet

You don’t need Barr’s word on whether or not the summaries have been released. You can view them for yourself.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t need Barr’s word on whether or not the summaries have been released. You can view them for yourself.
    wrong

we can read what barr decided we could read

maybe there are no other summaries

maybe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong

maybe
    Damn you are ignorant.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn you are ignorant.
    Says the nazi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think mueller wrote letters to Barr with concerns about how he portrayed the findings in his report?
    Probably because he didn't like Barr's spin. It's understandable.

Barr has disgraced himself and his office, I hope he has a big pile of money to go home and cry on.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably because he didn't like Barr's spin. It's understandable.

Barr has disgraced himself and his office, I hope he has a big pile of money to go home and cry on.
    Yes - and he did it right in front of your eyes and he did it to protect another criminal.

You saw it - just like you saw trump welcome russia's help in stealing an election - you saw it with your own eyes.

You seem to have slowly realized that your eyes were not "lying" to you.

Now look back and remember all the times you defended the criminals - AFTER -
    you had seen things with your own eyes -

and just

MAYBE - JUST MAYBE -

you can educate the trump cultists into believing the crimes that are going on in front of their eyes right now - ARE CRIMES!

Like Trump and Barr openly obstructing justice, tampering with witnesses, lying to the American people, and conspiring with the man who attacked the USA to steal a presidential election and install his puppet. With your own eyes you saw trump tell you that he spoke to his handler and could not/would not defend the USA against Putin's attack - and he even called it a hoax in concert with the man who attacked the USA.

MAYBE

you can still do something - for your country.

(or just call me a bore instead and defend the criminals some more?)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong

maybe
    Mueller Letter to Barr: https://int.nyt.com/data/do enthel...mized/full.pdf

first sentence references the "introduction and executive summary of each volume." thats what you're referring to.

here's the mueller report as released by barr: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

page 9: introduction to volume I
    page 12:executive summary of volume I

page 213: introduction to volume II
    page 215: executive summary to volume II

mueller had previously suggested that those sections be initially published as opposed to barr's ty hand-crafted "summary." after barr released his version of the summary, mueller sent him that letter in protest. but when the report (minus redactions) was eventually released, it included those portions anyway. of course that doesnt undo the "damage" done by barr's pre-emptive spin job, but to say that we havent seen the executive summaries yet is just a lie

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

first sentence references the "introduction and executive summary of each volume." thats what you're referring to.

here's the mueller report as released by barr: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Yes I know all that - I am not saying that "those" summaries
    are all NOT released -

I am saying something different - something outside the box

I am NOT accepting ANY OF BARRS INFO TO BE CREDIBLE

I am not accepting that there was "no conspiracy" - I need to hear Mueller testify - that ALL those decisions were unobstructed - that his investigation was

NEVER

hampered or altered or changed in ANY way by BARR OR ROSENSTEIN.

So Barr has released what HE calls "everything except the redacted parts and the classified blah blah"

him. I don't trust him.

BARR controls EVERYTHING so far -

BARR has released what would do the least damage to trump and has spun anything to help trump -

who is to say he didn't tell Mueller to end the investigation?
    who is to say he didn't tell Mueller that Trump or Trump Jr. could NOT be interviewed?

Who is to say that Rosenstein didn't restrict Mueller's mandate? Who is to say that Rosenstein held/kept evidence from Mueller?
    (like the memo Trump wrote after firing Comey)

BARR CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

All you have seen is what BARR ALLOWED YOU TO SEE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

mueller had previously suggested that those sections be initially published as opposed to barr's ty hand-crafted "summary." after barr released his version of the summary, mueller sent him that letter in protest. but when the report (minus redactions) was eventually released, it included those portions anyway. of course that doesnt undo the "damage" done by barr's pre-emptive spin job, but to say that we havent seen the executive summaries yet is just a lie
    i dont care about the other you just brought up. you specifically were talking about the intros and executive summaries. i have proven that those are publicly available. you were wrong.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Nadler schedules vote for Wednesday to hold Barr in contempt

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I have read about Barr is that he rarely speaks with Trump and does not really like him.
    Gave $44,000 to the Jeb bush campaign.

He is all in on the power of the president in the vein of Scalia and Bork.
    So basically they say the department of justice can’t indict a sitting president yet they won’t give the full version of the investigation to the branch of government that can.

So the red team is going monarchy.
    When blue team takes over in 2020 look out.

There may be some evidence that Trump has told Barr not to release as much as he already has as well.
    Which would be one reason not to go in front of the house.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont care about the other you just brought up. you specifically were talking about the intros and executive summaries. i have proven that those are publicly available. you were wrong.
    great

i dont care that you believe barrs word

i dont believe him

i knew and posted about those summaries because i read the alleged mueller report twice

i care about the truth and i wont take barrs word that the mueller report is intact

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I have read about Barr is that he rarely speaks with Trump and does not really like him.
    Gave $44,000 to the Jeb bush campaign.

He is all in on the power of the president in the vein of Scalia and Bork.
    So basically they say the department of justice can’t indict a sitting president yet they won’t give the full version of the investigation to the branch of government that can.

So the red team is going monarchy.
    When blue team takes over in 2020 look out.

There may be some evidence that Trump has told Barr not to release as much as he already has as well.
    Which would be one reason not to go in front of the house.

Whether or not he likes trump is irrelevant

but i agree he is all in on the cheney

unitary whatever power

basically - an untouchable president -

is what they want

unless it is a Dem prez

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether or not he likes trump is irrelevant

but i agree he is all in on the cheney

unitary whatever power

basically - an untouchable president -

is what they want

unless it is a Dem prez
    Of course it’s irrelevant to oversight particulars but it’s an interesting sidenote dumb
    I also find it interesting he is wealthy enough to give that much money to another bush

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course it’s irrelevant to oversight particulars but it’s an interesting sidenote dumb
    I also find it interesting he is wealthy enough to give that much money to another bush
    Of course idiot - he has russian money

oh and

GFY

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unitary executive theory

holding that the President possesses the power to control the entire executive branch.

there is disagreement about the strength and scope of the doctrine.[1]

It can be said that some favor a "strongly unitary" executive,

while others favor a "weakly unitary" executive.
    [1]

The former group argue, for example, that

Congress's power to interfere with intra-executive decision-making (such as firing executive branch officials) is limited, and

that the President can control policy-making by all executive agencies within the limits set for those agencies by Congress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitar..._theory#Theory

Obviously Barr, Cheney, probably all of the SCOTUS5, Federalists Soc support the strong version, where there is almost no oversight, minimum limits on the President.

I expect the final nail in America will be an authoritarian Repug Pres much more sinister, much more strategic and intelligent than Trash and his mafiya of clowns.

Something like 30% of Repug supporters actually want an American King who will punish the other 70%.

Then add in the so-called Christians of the evangelical dominionist faction that are working hard for (white male) Christian theocracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    great

i dont care that you believe barrs word

i dont believe him

i knew and posted about those summaries because i read the alleged mueller report twice

i care about the truth and i wont take barrs word that the mueller report is intact
    oh you think barr made up his own 400+ page report, put mueller's signature on it, and released it to congress?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh you think barr made up his own 400+ page report, put mueller's signature on it, and released it to congress?
    C'mon man - you are smarter than this.

I don't know why you are not reading between the lines and between Barr's lies -

ok

I didn't think I needed to spell it out for YOU?

Barr is doing the least he can. Sure - he put out a redacted report - bravo! yay!

Sure - the GOP is saying "Barr didn't have to...this and Barr didn't have to that"

and if you are on THAT team - well good for you - I thought you knew better.

The redacted Mueller report is out - bravo! Great! We should all go home now - nothing to see here.

We do not know Mueller's side of anything - and sure his words are on that report - but we do not know how Mueller arrived at all that -
    and we do NOT know if he was obstructed or impeded.

We DO know that Rosenstein and Barr are on Trump team now - and this poses great problems for our country - for the truth to be exposed.

Two of the people who had great opportunity to obstruct/spin/meddle/hamstring this Mueller investigation are bonafide Trump ball lickers -

so I can read what Barr released - but I am in no way accepting or believing that the truth is out and EVERYONE should have at least a decent amount of certainty that a cover up is in progress and will only be uncovered through a long lengthy court process and Trump has stacked the ultimate court in his favor with Mitch McConnell's help and obstruction.

So save your laughter and snarkiness for those that are on the team that wants to bury this truth and those who support the people destroying our democracy.

I did agree that Barr released the redacted Mueller report and those summaries already - and have read them and it looks bad for Trump - but I am NOT one of those who is convinced of the "did not establish conspiracy" "conclusion" until we see ALL the evidence. All of the grand jury hearings. All of Muellers and the FBI's 302's. Hear all of Mueller's UNRESTRICTED testimony. Hear directly from Mueller that he wanted Barr to make the decisions on Trumps fate. Hear directly from Mueller if his intent was to pass the ball to Congress.

Why you would just take Barr's word on a lot of those things - is your issue to deal with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs Homer has caught terminal TDS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did agree that Barr released the redacted Mueller report and those summaries already
    great. that's been my point all along, something you previously refused to accept

Thread Information