Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray ranked over White.

Murray ranked at all.
    I wish Murray could really show that he is really ranked 14 spots better than white and based on the bubble performance White should be higher in the ranking list. His offensive stats is near DDR and his defence is way better.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish Murray could really show that he is really ranked 14 spots better than white and based on the bubble performance White should be higher in the ranking list. His offensive stats is near DDR and his defence is way better.
    If the rest of the league's perception of the Spurs is the same as this list, this is good for SA. It means they might be able get something back in a potential Murray trade. It also means we can resign White to a relatively cheaper contract than what Murray got.

Bad news - it also explains why we weren't able to move LA or Derozan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rich Pail effect. Seems wrong to let players like Lebron own sports agencies who serve the same league as they play in.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dejounte and lonnie -- addition by subtraction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the rest of the league's perception of the Spurs is the same as this list, this is good for SA. It means they might be able get something back in a potential Murray trade. It also means we can resign White to a relatively cheaper contract than what Murray got.

Bad news - it also explains why we weren't able to move LA or Derozan.
    It means DDR and DA worthless and should have been traded each a year or more ago. FO is a farce.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dejounte and lonnie -- addition by subtraction
    Right, cause giving up on prospects after only their 2nd & 3rd season is how bad teams get better.

That strategy has really helped the Bulls, Kings, Suns, etc. really turn the corner & become le contenders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully some lazy GM reads this (you know, one who can't do his job and relies on media perceptions) and gives us a good offer for Murray.
    on the right team that doesnt run a system and lets guys just run up and down the court without thinking (Hawks, Magic, Rockettes, Kangs etc) Murray would be the perfect combo guard a la Bazemore/Pat Bev role. Question is will PATFO realize they made a mistake and own up to it. Doubt they will since they havent ever owned up to any mistake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, cause giving up on prospects after only their 2nd & 3rd season is how bad teams get better.

That strategy has really helped the Bulls, Kings, Suns, etc. really turn the corner & become le contenders.
    injury prone, low bbiq, social media mavens

strike 1 2 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    injury prone, low bbiq, social media mavens

strike 1 2 3
    Sure because having a social media presence is somehow indicative of poor play. Both players need to continue to improve, DeJounte on the offensive & Lonnie on the defensive end, but it's way too soon to write both off yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure because having a social media presence is somehow indicative of poor play. Both players need to continue to improve, DeJounte on the offensive & Lonnie on the defensive end, but it's way too soon to write both off yet.
    social media draaammaa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?

Anyway, neither should be written off until at least the end of this season.

I'll let you have your opinion, though.

Thread Information