Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    I miss football so much :

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So where does this put Tampa in the contender ranks? Since they're a small market team and they've been irrelevant for so long idk what pieces they have in place
    In the AFC this would be a 2nd weekend contender. Maybe even AFC le Game

But in the NFC i still have them on the outside of the Playoffs looking in. In the conversation though!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    nick foles to the bears

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    hmm, i guess market is treating Chris Harris as a 30 year old CB and he's having none of it. eli apple isn't particularly good, though

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    and just like that, chris harris to the chargers. stays in the AFC-W

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ... damn

with context

Last edited by spurraider21; 03-18-2020 at 04:38 PM.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Smart move by Brady, tbh. He goes to a talented team that underachieved last season. If he does good, as is somewhat expected, he will get all the credit. If he sucks, people will say "what did you expect? The dude is 43". Non-loss situation. Smart legacy move, tbh.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Smart move by Brady, tbh. He goes to a talented team that underachieved last season. If he does good, as is somewhat expected, he will get all the credit. If he sucks, people will say "what did you expect? The dude is 43". Non-loss situation. Smart legacy move, tbh.
    And an Andy Reid-esque coach with a similar playbook and offensive genius. He turned the joke that was Carson Palmer into a viable star on a contender. Don't forget about that.

And he won't have to face Mahomes until the Super Bowl. Although, in 2020 the NFC South does play the AFC West, so that's something to watch. I believe TB will be the host because TB won in KC last time around in 2016.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Raymond James employees can expect a good raise as the seats get stuffed and a waitlist forms for the first time since around '03

Brady chooses a state with no income tax to play home games, a wise financial move. Chargers offered the same base salary but couldn't offer that part, of course. Brady gets 8 games in Tampa and maybe a couple more in tax free states if he's lucky.

Also, major shout out to Deion Jones #45 for making that epic last pick-six of the season in Week 17. Not because it gave Jameis Loseston the epic 30-30 season, but because it meant the Cowboys only have to play the Falcons instead of Tampa in 2020.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Update your picture son.

Done. TY Fam

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NFC West is going to take the AFC East to the woodshed next year. It's going to be LOL worthy. With a 7 team playoff bracket on either side, no way the NFC West doesn't get 3 teams in, and the AFC East has 4 garbage teams and the winner will be very lucky to be 8-8.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Unfortunately though the Bucs are going back to their old unis full time for 2020, or so I read

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    nick foles to the bears
    yeah. i thought we had to give someone a draft pick

now i wonder if theyll draft a qb or get a veteran

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah. i thought we had to give someone a draft pick

now i wonder if theyll draft a qb or get a veteran
    go get winston

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    winston would have 15 tds and 45 ints with the lousy receiving options the baguars have tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ClipperNation

Flacco

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Flucco not fit to even be MVLamar's 3rd string backup

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In the offseason of the QB shuffle, Chargers gonna end up with Tyrod Taylor?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol... he's the poor man's version of Dak Prescott... he is fairly mobile but not really that fast, and he takes a LOT of sacks. He's extremely risk averse against zone coverage. He'll only throw the deep ball against man. Ultra conservative. And their OL is terrible so they'll probably lead the league in sacks absorbed (dubious honor). Sad.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Winston still doesn't have a team.

If nothing else I'd trade Dak for a 1st and 3rd and get Winston for like a frontloaded 2/50 deal with a team option for next year where we don't have dead money if we decline him for 2021.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Tua or Justin Herbert

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tank for T-Law Baby!! Trade Quack for a 1st, run Zeke into the ground this year, then cut him, preserve Pollard, extend Gallup/Vander Esch, cut Crawford, etc.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trade Dak
    Start Cooper Rush
    1st and 10... run Zeke up the middle.
    2nd and 8... run Zeke up the middle.
    3rd and 5... run Zeke up the middle.
    4th and 4... punt.

Rinse, repeat all season long baby.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Winston still doesn't have a team.

If nothing else I'd trade Dak for a 1st and 3rd and get Winston for like a frontloaded 2/50 deal with a team option for next year where we don't have dead money if we decline him for 2021.
    nobody is going to trade a first for Dak while also having to give him a new contract.

the two forms of currency teams have to improve their teams are draft picks and cap space. its very uncommon for a team to use both resources on the same player at the same time. we saw it with buckner this offseason, frank clark last year, khalil mack the year before (2 firsts). but those moves are increasingly rare. dak is going to want a multi-year deal paying him 35 mil or more. that alone is a big burden for a team to take on, and they're going to NEED their draft picks to continue building a roster while having that contract on the books.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Tua or Justin Herbert
    probably. though if i'm the chargers im also going to be really tempted to take Isaiah Simmons.

Derwin James is already a monster and one of the most versatile defensive players in the league, having him AND simmons would be nasty. they already have a great corner group with Casey Hayward, Chris Harris, and Desmond King... Bosa/Ingram at the edge, linval joseph up the middle.

but yeah, no QB.

Thread Information