Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...s-truth-760755

Oliver Stone has harsh words for the CIA's Ukraine policy. The Savages director wrote on Facebook on Tuesday that the Central Intelligence Agency contributed to the ouster of former president Viktor Yanukovych, whom Stone recently interviewed for the do entary he's directing about Russian president Vladimir Putin.
    Read more Shailene Woodley in Talks to Star in Oliver Stone's Snowden Film (Exclusive)
    "[Yanukovych] was the legitimate President of Ukraine, until he suddenly wasn't on Feb. 22 of this year," wrote Stone, who decided to make the do entary after beginning work on a film about NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.Stone's film about Snowden, who has been granted a three-year residency permit by Russia, is based on a novel by Anatoly Kucherena, Snowden's Russian lawyer.
    Stone believes the CIA contributed to violence at February protests in Ukraine that left more than 100 dead. "It seems clear that the so-called 'shooters' who killed 14 police men, wounded some 85, and killed 45 protesting civilians, were outside third-party agitators," he wrote.
    "Many witnesses, including Yanukovych and police officials, believe these foreign elements were introduced by pro-Western factions — with CIA fingerprints on it," Stone continued.
    See more THR's Todd McCarthy Ranks Oliver Stone's Movies
    Stone says that the truth about Ukraine hasn't been told by the Western media.
    "A dirty story through and through, but in the tragic aftermath of this coup, the West has maintained the dominant narrative of 'Russia in Crimea,' whereas the true narrative is 'USA in Ukraine,' " Stone wrote. "The truth is not being aired in the West."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oliver Stone also has a high school diploma.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oliver Stone making film about Putin?

He did a tremendous job with
    Untold History of the United States

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stone believes a lot of dumb things.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    as do you

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Chump believes anything so long as its on a government press release

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never heard him concur with the WMDs in Iraq tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never heard him concur with the WMDs in Iraq tbh
    No . He's so angry at me he doesn't even remember what I post.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol Oliver Stone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America, with Europe, were very definitely involved in getting the Ukraine president overthrown because he was a Putin puppet.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    America, with Europe, were very definitely involved in getting the Ukraine president overthrown because he was a Putin puppet.
    Finally you're making sense

soon as those fine fellows in the ukraine figure out that they're being used by Der juden the streets are going to run red

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA and Jews are behind everything

Murica wants you to beieve OBL was making videos from a mountain or a cave or something, and all those years they couldn't find him, despite their great Intelligence and Tech?
    get real, was making videos from a CIA studio in Murica
    "we killed him, although we can't really prove it; but we got him, Murica yeah!"
    "the terrorists from 9/11 learned to fly a plane in a ty flight school located in the Midwest"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Europe sees through this ruse as well..soon the European people will rise up in racial jihad against the invaders and their marxist enablers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't as much a puppet than useful idiot that did his bidding. Otherwise there was and is no love lost between these two.

Yes both parties were involved but most people are overstating their influence. Also

http://krytyka.com/en/community/blog...r-oliver-stone

AN OPEN LETTER TO OLIVER STONE

Just like Mr. Ianukovich and Mr. Putin, you seem to think that the new government that emerged from the Maidan events 2013-14 is the product of CIA machinations, that CIA involvement was something exceptionally noteworthy, and, implicitly, that because this government is supposedly a CIA product, it has no merit or credibility.

Do you really believe Mr. Stone that in any of the great events in world history during the past centuries the intelligence services and spies of the great powers of the time were not involved? Simply noting this fact in isolation from all other events leads either to apologetics or conspiracy theories. Allow me to illustrate my point.

In so far as French secret agents were involved with the leaders of the American rebellion of 1776, some of whom were Masons, does that fact override the influence of enlightenment ideals and the interests and grievances of those who fought King George’s army? Did the presence of French spies and Masons in Philadelphia New York and Boston mean George Washington was part of a foreign plot? Does the British government’s support for Greek nationalists in the 1820s mean their anti-Turkish revolt was merely a British plot? In so far as Spanish, French and German agents supported Irish leaders in their wars against the English government, does that mean that those who fought British troops in the name of Irish independence were dupes in foreign plots? Was the 1916 Easter Rising really a failed German plot? In so far as German intelligence supported and financed the Bolsheviks in 1917-1918, does that mean the Russian revolution was simply a German plot and that those opposed to the tsar had no legitimate interests or grievances? Did covert Russian and Chinese support for Vietnam mean a sizeable proportion of the Vietnamese people had no legitimate grievances against French or American rule and that their decades long war against those governments was merely a KGB plot?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "useful idiot that did his bidding"

he was, effectively ..... a Putin puppet the West wanted to pull Ukraine to the West (it's all about money) so the puppet had to go.

The last paragraph of the letter above leaves out the CIA overthrowing Allende in Chile and Mossadegh in Iran, and the St Ronnie's Iran-contra crimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA and Jews are behind everything

Murica wants you to beieve OBL was making videos from a mountain or a cave or something, and all those years they couldn't find him, despite their great Intelligence and Tech?
    get real, was making videos from a CIA studio in Murica
    "we killed him, although we can't really prove it; but we got him, Murica yeah!"
    "the terrorists from 9/11 learned to fly a plane in a ty flight school located in the Midwest"
    like The Mandarin in IM3?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boots and Ollie

What a pair. And we...
    Got the Nazi m/s with you Boots except he does not realize the neoNazi fringe is with the Ukraine.
    And ya got Lefty also hatin on Jews, it's great company. So when is the first meeting between you guys to draw up the cons ution for your new party?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you even know how that is wrong?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boots and Ollie

What a pair. And we...
    Got the Nazi m/s with you Boots except he does not realize the neoNazi fringe is with the Ukraine.
    And ya got Lefty also hatin on Jews, it's great company. So when is the first meeting between you guys to draw up the cons ution for your new party?
    it's well known among us who are so superiorly informed that extreme right wing/neoNazis were against, wanted to kick out the RUSSIAN puppet (an old story, Nazi vs Russian, you could look it up). But USA has never shied away from really ty allies, have been MANY over the decades, if it suits USA's objectives.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ukrainians need to realize that they're bring
    ayed by der juden and stop fighting with their racial brothers. An agreement could he reached where they let novo russia go to be in Russia's sphere of influence and ukraine can be neutral with both sides. No more white on white
    infighting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you even know how that is wrong?
    Do I even know what is wrong?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do I even know what is wrong?
    What do you know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plenty. Do I even know what is wrong?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plenty. Do I even know what is wrong?
    Apparently not. That's why I asked if you know anything. Easier to believe you don't tbh.

Thread Information