Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast
    For Ken that was just sad.. I guess he needs the money still. There is no value in seeing him fight ever again. The sad thing is Ken has been taking beatings for so long that is all a whole generation of MMA fans recall about him. You realize the first bad beating he took in the UFC was at the hands of o way back in 2002? 13 years of mostly losing followed..
    sad thing is that his net worth is 1.5 million he's not broke by any means and was living in the trailer so he didn't feel so pampered

Dave Doyle @davedoylemma
    .@arielhelwani reports the news that Jordan Mein has retired at age 25. He finishes with a record of 29-10.

Bellator 149: Shamrock vs. Gracie 3

February 19, 2016 | Toyota Center | Houston, Texas
    unknown CARD

Royce Gracie vs. Ken Shamrock
    Kimbo Slice vs. Dhafir Harris

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    As a nostalgic old-school Pride fan, I'd like to mention how much I love Rizin right now

As a nostalgic old-school Pride fan, I'd like to mention how much I love Rizin right now
    Was disappointed, forgot about the time difference. Wanted to watch the return of Fedor, got spoiled on twitter when the fight video was posted.

And King Mo won the heavyweight tournament.

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani
    Benson Henderson just announced on #themmahour that he has signed with Bellator. Listen now: mmafighting.com/2016/2/1/10880…

Bellator 149: Shamrock vs. Gracie 3

February 19, 2016 | Toyota Center | Houston, Texas
    unknown CARD

Royce Gracie vs. Ken Shamrock
    Kimbo Slice vs. Dhafir Harris

This fight is terrible and hilarious, lol

Post Count
    Well the fight between the two geriatrics ended after a knee to the groin, and a knee to the face. Pretty funny to be honest.
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 02-22-2016 at 08:50 PM.

Damn

Jeremy Botter @jeremybotter
    BREAKING: Multiple sources confirm Dhafir Harris was in critical condition overnight. His heart stopped and he was placed on a ventilator.

They did mention it he was down on the mat for a while before they could get him on a stretcher.

Sherdog.com ‏@sherdogdotcom

Former UFC le Challenger Rory MacDonald Nearing Deal with Bellator MMA http://po.st/Ecg5z4

Greg Beacham Verified account ‏@gregbeacham

Chael Sonnen is returning to MMA for a multiyear, multi-fight deal with Bellator, he just told me: http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/apnewsbreak-chael-sonnen-returns-to-mma-with-bellator/ …

Benson vs Chandler tonight on e was a classic!!!

Could be total borefest or exciting fight tomorrow live on e:

Fight card
    Weight class Method Round Time Notes
    Light Heavyweight
    o Ortiz vs. Chael Sonnen
    Welterweight Paul Daley vs. Brennan Ward
    Middleweight Ralek Gracie vs. Hisaki Kato
    Featherweight Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Emmanuel Sanchez
    Lightweight Derek Campos vs. Derek Anderson

Campos is pretty fun to watch. Dude can be sloppy but has some legit power.

Well that was crap, Sonnen turned the wrong way making that RnC worse...

Fedor returns Saturday

Brett Okamoto @bokamotoESPN
    22m
    As I mentioned on @SportsCenter, per Dana White, UFC ready to grant Jon Jones le shot July 29. If Jones wants tuneup, it's DC vs. Manuwa.

Brett Okamoto @bokamotoESPN
    21m
    Dana White: If Jon Jones is ready to fight on July 29 (UFC 214 in Anaheim), we'll see the Jones vs. Cormier rematch, finally.

Veteran
    Post Count
    How good is Jon Jones?

As I said, I only just started watching UFC earlier this year, and his record is amazing. Only 1 loss, and from what I read, it seems like that one shouldn't have even counted. The current drug suspension doesn't seem that bad either - it doesn't seem like blatant juicing (Do you guys think he was juicing blatantly, whether it be then or before then?). Anyway, I'm just curious on why I haven't heard him mentioned as one of the all time greats along with guys like GSP, Anderson Silva, Demetrious Johnson. I know there is a lot of other great fighters, but I'm just referring to current guys that are still competing in the UFC. How come with the record he has, that he's not mentioned with any of those guys above?

View originalFlag media

Jenn Brown retweeted

Bellator MMA
    bellatorMMA
    1m
    #Bellator179 is coming to you at the top of the hour on @ e! Lets get ready for some action packed fights!

Mousasi signed with Bellator.

Post Count
    Mousasi signed with Bellator.
    Ridiculous..

Thread Information