Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you give me an article on Boris Johnson.

Neither of us know the man. Or know people who know the man.
    I choose The Guardian fully realizing it leans left but is also a fantastic source for news and analysis (realizing it is left leaning)
    You got better, please post it. We can’t live with Boris, so tell me what you believe and how you came to this belief.
    True, but, I know (Media) wherever it dwells.
    & they do not want Brexit for money, marbles nor chalk & will do anything to re it's implementation as long as possible in the fervent hope that there will be second vote.
    & they want to thwart Trump for making President. Trump likes Boris. Trump wants Boris. Hence, Media loathes Boris.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    UK still investigating illegal RUSSIAN financing of BREXIT campaign,

but since the Thalidomide legalities took decades sub judice gagged, not optimistic the investigation will end by 31-10.

The Nigel Farage BREXIT campaign was rotten with lies, and he admitted it. And BoJo ran with the same BREXIT lies.

Pootin is laughing his ass off, as his neighboring economic/political union is in crisis.
    I'll just bet they are.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, but, I know (Media) wherever it dwells.
    & they do not want Brexit for money, marbles nor chalk & will do anything to re it's implementation as long as possible in the fervent hope that there will be second vote.
    & they want to thwart Trump for making President. Trump likes Boris. Trump wants Boris. Hence, Media loathes Boris.
    How do you know media loathes him?
    Media also loathes Charles Manson?

Is it because they say bad things about him ?

I need to know where you get your information you can’t just make stuff up in your head

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How do you know media loathes him?
    Media also loathes Charles Manson?

Is it because they say bad things about him ?

I need to know where you get your information you can’t just make stuff up in your head
    Because Media has camped out in Boris' since he made Prime Minister.

I know, but, Media uses Manson to make a dollar & a cent. They're crafty with him.

I don't make up, peeg. I watch. I read. I see. Boris was off the screen till he got in there, then, THEN Media reacted. Then we finally found out how their Prime Minister is "elected." In all the years I've been cognizant I never knew that protocol existed. I figured, took it for granted it was like ours. You vote, they tally, whoever gets the most votes wins. Nope. Not in the UK. See how Media kept that under wraps till it served their purpose to (out it)?

Media is like the vast lion's share of Americans,,,no big mystery...Media wants THEIR way just like every other American in the line. When (they/we) don't get our way we take an awful fit & show our ass in broad daylight. Did (we) do that when Hussein got elected? Did we show our ass? Did we threaten Impeachment. Did we? I'm glad you asked you that...

tee, hee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Something resembling ': how does the rest of the world view the UK?

China: ‘The Brexit farce has encouraged the nationalists in China, especially the young generation’

France: ‘Once, we used to hold up British parliamentary life as the Rolls-Royce of liberal democracy’

Germany: ‘Johnson is seen as treating Europe as a big joke. Quoting witty lines in Latin won’t change that

Japan: ‘The Japanese have always seen Britain as a gentle, stable country, but that has changed’

India: ‘If Britain wants a deal with India, it will have to relax immigration. This is non-negotiable’

South Africa: ‘There’s a gleefulness in watching the British realise the inep ude of their own politicians’

Russia: ‘Our leaders see Boris Johnson as temporary – a clown. They’ll wait for the new leader’

The United States: ‘Trump’s US doesn’t look as desperate for friends as the UK does in its split from the EU’

Brazil: ‘The UK appears fixated on its own problems – it is losing relevance quite quickly’

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-boris-johnson
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-04-2019 at 07:09 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    'Something resembling ': how does the rest of the world view the UK?

China: ‘The Brexit farce has encouraged the nationalists in China, especially the young generation’

France: ‘Once, we used to hold up British parliamentary life as the Rolls-Royce of liberal democracy’

Germany: ‘Johnson is seen as treating Europe as a big joke. Quoting witty lines in Latin won’t change that

Japan: ‘The Japanese have always seen Britain as a gentle, stable country, but that has changed’

India: ‘If Britain wants a deal with India, it will have to relax immigration. This is non-negotiable’

South Africa: ‘There’s a gleefulness in watching the British realise the inep ude of their own politicians’

Russia: ‘Our leaders see Boris Johnson as temporary – a clown. They’ll wait for the new leader’

The United States: ‘Trump’s US doesn’t look as desperate for friends as the UK does in its split from the EU’

Brazil: ‘The UK appears fixated on its own problems – it is losing relevance quite quickly’

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-boris-johnson
    Boiled down:::

They want another vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Media has camped out in Boris' since he made Prime Minister.

I know, but, Media uses Manson to make a dollar & a cent. They're crafty with him.

I don't make up, peeg. I watch. I read. I see. Boris was off the screen till he got in there, then, THEN Media reacted. Then we finally found out how their Prime Minister is "elected." In all the years I've been cognizant I never knew that protocol existed. I figured, took it for granted it was like ours. You vote, they tally, whoever gets the most votes wins. Nope. Not in the UK. See how Media kept that under wraps till it served their purpose to (out it)?

Media is like the vast lion's share of Americans,,,no big mystery...Media wants THEIR way just like every other American in the line. When (they/we) don't get our way we take an awful fit & show our ass in broad daylight. Did (we) do that when Hussein got elected? Did we show our ass? Did we threaten Impeachment. Did we? I'm glad you asked you that...

tee, hee.
    He was in the slinky slime Sun-like media.

And he was very good and making up.
    When he got into politics he was immediately found out, especially as mayor of London.
    Long before the position he holds now.

You do make up, you cant be there.
    Give me your articles on Boris Johnson.

And then tell me what media is worthless and worthwhile.
    Because you and I cannot be there. We have to have sources.
    Go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::

They want another vote.
    They will not get another vote and they go down without a plan imo.
    But it may be close. Boris is on the cusp of losing the majority he loosely put together.
    They have and will suffer. For no good reason but fear. Fear of something new.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was in the slinky slime Sun-like media.

And he was very good and making up.
    When he got into politics he was immediately found out, especially as mayor of London.
    Long before the position he holds now.

You do make up, you cant be there.
    Give me your articles on Boris Johnson.

And then tell me what media is worthless and worthwhile.
    Because you and I cannot be there. We have to have sources.
    Go.
    I don't so sources, peeg, it's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't so sources, peeg, it's my religion.
    So I show you mine and you gleefully say its that damn media.
    Then I ask to see your information and...

So thats how it is?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So I show you mine and you gleefully say its that damn media.
    Then I ask to see your information and...

So thats how it is?
    Your's ain't worth a tinker's dam, peeg. Just because somebody writes something on an Internet page, or, in a book doesn't make it so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your's ain't worth a tinker's dam, peeg. Just because somebody writes something on an Internet page, or, in a book doesn't make it so.
    Of course it does not.

So you are saying that you have interviewed Boris and the people that know him.
    And then you ask me NOT to believe people that really have.

How do you know anything?
    Are you Plato, you just sit there and think, worried that observation and the written work will skew your natural insight into Boris Johnson?
    Have you ever asked for directions? And were told California was part of Antarctica?
    YOu must get your information from somewhere, you cant teletransport to Boris and then interview him and give me your questions and his answers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course it does not.

So you are saying that you have interviewed Boris and the people that know him.
    And then you ask me NOT to believe people that really have.

How do you know anything?
    Are you Plato, you just sit there and think, worried that observation and the written work will skew your natural insight into Boris Johnson?
    Have you ever asked for directions? And were told California was part of Antarctica?
    YOu must get your information from somewhere, you cant teletransport to Boris and then interview him and give me your questions and his answers.
    I'm not asking you to do anything. I'm telling you what I believe is going on with this situation. I can see, peeg. Media on both sides of the Atlantic don't want Boris. Part of it is the loss of May like she went down. That's a slap in the face. Then to replace Her with Him is another violation. Then He is linked with the old man, that's another mark against him. Then Boris is pro Brexit, (Media) does not want that whatsoever.

That's how I process information...I don't read in-depth. It's not necessary in this day & age. It's all right there in broad daylight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not asking you to do anything. I'm telling you what I believe is going on with this situation. I can see, peeg. Media on both sides of the Atlantic don't want Boris. Part of it is the loss of May like she went down. That's a slap in the face. Then to replace Her with Him is another violation. Then He is linked with the old man, that's another mark against him. Then Boris is pro Brexit, (Media) does not want that whatsoever.

That's how I process information...I don't read in-depth. It's not necessary in this day & age. It's all right there in broad daylight.
    oh dear...

That is a giant paint brush you wield casually.

You might be in the dark ages for sometime to come.
    Did you know that we have discovered planets outside of our own solar system?
    And they are not in broad daylight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    oh dear...

That is a giant paint brush you wield casually.

You might be in the dark ages for sometime to come.
    Did you know that we have discovered planets outside of our own solar system?
    And they are not in broad daylight.
    I don't care if we have. That is a distraction forced by science, powered by Media to square out a perpetual stipend from the Gov't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care if we have. That is a distraction forced by science, powered by Media to square out a perpetual stipend from the Gov't.
    uhh....

Its called the human proclivity for asking questions and trying to find answers.
    Its unique to our species. Its what makes us what we are. It clearly separates us from other animals.

You are not a reptile.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    uhh....

Its called the human proclivity for asking questions and trying to find answers.
    Its unique to our species. Its what makes us what we are. It clearly separates us from other animals.

You are not a reptile.
    Fine. Do it on (your) dime. Don't stick your hand in my pocket for your gratification.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine. Do it on (your) dime. Don't stick your hand in my pocket for your gratification.
    Your grandchildren will benefit from it.
    Its not my gratification it is what it is.
    We are curious animals.
    Not to worry, there is a great deal of privatization going on.
    Im glad you understand part of the reason you are able to post here is because we understand how stuff works.

And there is a of a lot more waste gratifying other human needs.
    The list is too large, but I think you probably realize it.

Side note: I am against the telescope in Hawaii. Read about it and you might understand why. Its another interesting human interaction/knowledge topic.
    And there is no reason to lie about it, its real. Hawaii exists, the volcano exists, and some folks really do want to put a very advanced telescope on it.
    Its in the media. I believe it to be true.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leaked Brexit Do ent Depicts Government Fears Of

Gridlock,

Food Shortages,

Unrest

Britain would face gridlock at ports; shortages of medicine, fuel and food; and a hard border with Ireland if it left the European Union with no deal

Trucks could be dealt 2 1/2-day delays at ports,

with significant disruption lasting up to three months,

which would affect fuel supplies in London and the southeast of England,

Medical supplies will also be vulnerable to "severe extended delays," since about three-quarters of the U.K.'s medicine comes across the English Channel.

anticipates the return of a hard border with Ireland, which could spark protests and roadblocks.

the closure of two oil refineries after import tariffs are eliminated, causing an expected loss of 2,000 jobs, worker unrest and disruptions to fuel supplies.

this is the most realistic assessment of what the public face with no deal.

These are likely, basic, reasonable scenarios — not the worst case."

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/18/752173091/leaked-brexit-do ent-depicts-government-fears-of-gridlock-food-shortages-unres

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Leaked Brexit Do ent Depicts Government Fears Of

Gridlock,

Food Shortages,

Unrest

Britain would face gridlock at ports; shortages of medicine, fuel and food; and a hard border with Ireland if it left the European Union with no deal

Trucks could be dealt 2 1/2-day delays at ports,

with significant disruption lasting up to three months,

which would affect fuel supplies in London and the southeast of England,

Medical supplies will also be vulnerable to "severe extended delays," since about three-quarters of the U.K.'s medicine comes across the English Channel.

anticipates the return of a hard border with Ireland, which could spark protests and roadblocks.

the closure of two oil refineries after import tariffs are eliminated, causing an expected loss of 2,000 jobs, worker unrest and disruptions to fuel supplies.

this is the most realistic assessment of what the public face with no deal.

These are likely, basic, reasonable scenarios — not the worst case."

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/18/752173091/leaked-brexit-do ent-depicts-government-fears-of-gridlock-food-shortages-unres

3+ in' years & still huntin' for another vote.

Big shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will not get another vote and they go down without a plan imo.
    But it may be close. Boris is on the cusp of losing the majority he loosely put together.
    They have and will suffer. For no good reason but fear. Fear of something new.
    Hard to say. I think a lot of people are ready to let him be the one to eat the sandwich he made. It would be fitting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Porton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Propaganda Chris, RTs, pom-poms and lame trolling is his whole game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ pure projection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ more lameness, right on cue

Thread Information