Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    DPOY, first "smaller guy" to win that award in a generation.
    I don't know about a "generation".

Lookit sticks, I appreciate the time that Mr Brady and Mr Gronkowski served with the Mighty New England Patriots, but that time is ovah. Thanks for the help, enjoy your fahkin rings, and get the fahk outta here you lace curtain pussies! If they ever show their faces in Southie again, I’ll fahkin slam their heads through a plate glass window. They’re fahkin as dead to me as that fahkin rat Mangini.

The true masterminds behind the fahkin Pats are still here, Billy McBelichick and Robby O’Kraft. They fahkin led us to six rings, and they’re makin plans for #7 as we speak. It’s gonna be wicked pissah. They’ve anointed a new GOAT, Jarrett O’Stiffone, and let me tell ya, this guy s. I was at Sully’s Pub this weekend (still open cuz fahk corona) and I saw him enjoying a Sam Adams in the presence of some females. So I walk by him and make sure to gently graze his crotch area with my hand as I pass by - no , just tryin to see what his dong situation is, and let me tell ya, he’s packin wicked heat down there my friends. The keys to the dynasty are in good fahkin hands!

THE DYNASTY FAHKIN LIVES ON! FAHK TAMPON BAY!
    Boston Dumb .
    Time to log out/log in.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Slob creating fake opposition so that he can blush about Brady.

Thread Information