Page 72 of 128 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 3198
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metu has some pretty quick footwork and speed for guy his size. I would definitely like to see him get some runs with the main club.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But i've seen from these guy when given the chance to play, most of them seem to be lost not having a clear idea on their roles. Lonnie was the same early on the defensive end, Metu seem the same on that end the few times i have seen him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metu with a monster stat line. Give this guy NBA minutes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes they have dominated gleague. But when Pop has put Metu in he’s looked completely lost offensively and Defensively
    That's not true, Metu is playing only some garbage time and he was pretty good a lot of times.

You can check the grades for that.

Looks like he could give something the spurs don't have, at least for a few minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metu, Keldon and Spoon look like they could all be contributing to the main squad next season. The only thing we're missing is a new, up to modern game speed HC and we're set.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metu is easily the best defensive PF we got on the whole roster, just by his shot-blocking ability alone. Then consider that one of our other 2 PFs only averages 5.5 points per game and it's not far fetched to think that putting him into the rotation might improve the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just reporting the news, if you don't like the news

tough ty
    What does that have to do with anything I said?

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does that have to do with anything I said?
    It has nothing to do with anything you said. He thinks he's found a niche here with the G-League, and it makes him semi-famous. So he doesn't like it when anyone challenges his position as Thread King. Just like the quote below where he doesn't like anyone giving thoughts. I tried to give him the benefit of a doubt, but he's just another attention . A fake. I'd be happy to let him have this thread and start another Austin thread, if he'd agree to stay here.

OOH Bolded Dude gave us his "thoughts"
    so "random" so ........ What ever dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't quote him. Jesus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to the real season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yep I wanna keep arguing how "small" and "nonathletic" Keldon is..

Keldon Lonnie are the future... as has been said Weatherspoon is dam sure better than Bryn. Metu and Trey?
    Foggetabout it.

METU all the WAY..

to bad our coach is in "Some people just want to see the WORLD BURN mode"

hopefully he is gone next year
    Looking forward to this losing season... It might just be what the Spurs need. All the Ls hopefully force Pop's way out, so we can get a coach that's good at developing young guys and giving them minutes while putting them in positions to succeed. DJ, White, Lonnie, Keldon, Luka, Metu, Poeltl, Spoon... The team actually has a lot of young players with upside that will get real burn next season. Ship out the vets, get a high pick, let's see what we got in this young core. Can't wait for '20-'21 tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward to this losing season... It might just be what the Spurs need. All the Ls hopefully force Pop's way out, so we can get a coach that's good at developing young guys and giving them minutes while putting them in positions to succeed. DJ, White, Lonnie, Keldon, Luka, Metu, Poeltl, Spoon... The team actually has a lot of young players with upside that will get real burn next season. Ship out the vets, get a high pick, let's see what we got in this young core. Can't wait for '20-'21 tbh.
    "Not until I'm in charge. Bryn, Marco get out there and defend"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Assuming pop ok's a rebuild under his watch

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biggest question is who is Poop replacement??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the way Becky is squirming and internally WTF? ing as she watches Poop Coach and STILL doing her JOB They way the Players look to her in this situation. I'm 1000% behind her as the next coach.

If not her then Blake Ahearn he could be and probably is the next Quin Snyder.

There are MANY options. Credit where its due. Pop and the Organization has a healthy TREE

I mean even Udoka isn't beyond the realm of possibility.
    I had been thinking about if Ahearn might be the one, all three you mention would be strong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter. It could be anybody and the rotations would be better from the jump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am i correct that the only person who has been leaked as a coach is Bill Self? To me that's suspect and could just be self trying to get more college $$$ but the connection to RC is too strong to think that the offer isnt Self's to refuse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am i correct that the only person who has been leaked as a coach is Bill Self? To me that's suspect and could just be self trying to get more college $$$ but the connection to RC is too strong to think that the offer isnt Self's to refuse.
    College coaches mostly fail in the NBA. It’s not just Xs and Os. It’s player management. In the NCAA, they hold a players future in their hands. It’s a coaches league, the opposite of the NBA. Just look at Beilin in Cleveland. He’s a good college coach, but has no idea how to relate to NBA players. Sure, they’re bad, but that’s only part of the issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's starting now on FSSW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It should be called the “no d league”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon is bulling people

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metu with a three then back again with a Lob Dunk

....why Pop Why?

I was thinking the same thing. I am so sick of watching the SA team lose, I would WELCOME watching Keldon and Metu play. If the team loses, what's the difference? At least I would be seeing a ray of hope for the future.

Thread Information