Page 110 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 10601001061071081091101111121131141201602106101110 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain to me how an actual National Emergency frees up $50 billion or so, but we can 'inject' $1.5 Trillion in a whim to the financial sector?

(sorry, this post isn't about loving or hating trump)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump dedicating this speech to his corporate sponsors
    I don't care as long we get free drive through testing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And South Korea is the one country that made coronavirus it’s , through brains, resourcefulness, and thorough preparation.

Such a small country, but such mighty people
    A mighty people that the United States fought a war for to liberate. We are still there by the way keeping them that way.... don't forget that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain to me how an actual National Emergency frees up $50 billion or so, but we can 'inject' $1.5 Trillion in a whim to the financial sector?

Funny Money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And South Korea is the one country that made coronavirus it’s , through brains, resourcefulness, and thorough preparation.

Such a small country, but such mighty people
    The countries that lived through the SARS pandemic were clearly more prepared this time.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You shouldn't come over the top rope if you don't have some smack to lay down.
    That's bustin' Mono's hole, D!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care as long we get free drive through testing.
    Check Katie Porter absolutely destroying a repug yesterday in Congress precisely about his power to make the decision to provide free testing

Professor Porter schooled this repug not to with her

she gave him and his staff both her questions and the answers and the asshole came unprepared to answer any of them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's it... spelling and grammar shmack. You're certainly winning now.
    yeah you've never pointed out people editing their posts to correct the same

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing speech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing speech.
    there is nothing trump could have said that would generate a different response from you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but good to know they're going to have drive through testing, and the suspension of interest on student loan payments is nice, but falls far short of paid sick leave. a lot of the people hurting from staying home aren't struggling because of student loans..

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there is nothing trump could have said that would generate a different response from you
    Untrue. Did you listen to the speech? If so what do you have issue with?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never said

WHEN

these ing tests would be available

just ing talk and lies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're a sad individual. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McJobs people still going to suffer, nothing directly aimed at helping them (federally)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Untrue. Did you listen to the speech? If so what do you have issue with?
    i'm watching live as we speak.

im glad we finally have a test. student loan interest suspension is good gesture, but as i describe above, falls far short of what is actually needed

the speech itself? what's to discuss, that he treated it as a borderline campaign event? complaining about obamacare.gov, complaining about democrats in the house, having a parade of CEO's take turns giving him hand jobs on stage, lying about how tremendous their response timing was with respect to the disease...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

im glad we finally have a test. student loan interest suspension is good gesture, but as i describe above, falls far short of what is actually needed

the speech itself? what's to discuss, that he treated it as a borderline campaign event? complaining about obamacare.gov, complaining about democrats in the house, having a parade of CEO's take turns giving him hand jobs on stage, lying about how tremendous their response to the disease has been...
    funny how he was shaking hands with a ton of them, touching the podium and mic and other people with the same hand, etc., all after repeatedly telling everyone to have better hygiene

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reporter: “what is the date of the testing being available? Can you guarantee the date that every person canbe tested?

Biggest Liar on the Planet: “pretty quickly”

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people keep harping on the cruise ship. No one cares about the cruise ship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny how he was shaking hands with a ton of them, touching the podium and mic and other people with the same hand, etc., all after repeatedly telling everyone to have better hygiene
    he's a person and we literally all slip up regardless. yall act like the dude is a programmed robot who should have all the right answers no matter what.

the funny thing is the fact that i've been told forever, by exclusively libs, that presidents don't mean much and they're just there as a face but when trump got in to office the tune changed to he's a dictator and will control us all. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's a person and we literally all slip up regardless. yall act like the dude is a programmed robot who should have all the right answers no matter what.

the funny thing is the fact that i've been told forever, by exclusively libs, that presidents don't mean much and they're just their as a face but when trump got in to office the tune changed to he's a dictator and will control us all. smh
    i care less about those gaffes. care more about a guy who has slashed CDC funding and disbanded the pandemic response team to pay for tax cuts for the rich. care more about a guy who wasn't taking this virus seriously until just recently, having called it a hoax, pretending it's just going to go away, claiming that in a matter of days it will be down to 5 or less cases (with no basis in fact), and delayed what should have been a much quicker response

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Emergency = tax dollars.

Fed liquidity = private money from the Federal reserve into liquidity (inter-bank lending) markets, although technically they putting up fiat money if memory serves. pledging assets on the books. Will spend some time looking at the mechanics now that I try and explain it, I realize my understanding is not as solid as I usually prefer.

Markets seemed to like it. Administration finally doing something decisive other than lying about everything. +10%. Almost certain to plummet as bad news trickles in over the weekend, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the speech itself? what's to discuss, that he treated it as a borderline campaign event? complaining about obamacare.gov, complaining about democrats in the house, having a parade of CEO's take turns giving him hand jobs on stage, lying about how tremendous their response timing was with respect to the disease...
    We have a test... but not enough capacity. They are trying to lie about that bit, of course. Won't be able to hide it for too long. If the numbers of performed tests don't skyrocket in a week, they will have failed spectacularly, and it will get very very bad.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & the old man keeps insisting on shaking hands with everyone. He is one glorious stubborn son-of-a-gun.

Bless-his-heart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McJobs people still going to suffer, nothing directly aimed at helping them (federally)
    They are going to cut food stamps. to save money.

The Trump administration is moving forward with a rule change that could kick 700,000 Americans off food stamps

Thread Information