Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    like your husband?

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and i take it you like strong masculine men with a full head of hair and strong s to satisfy your needs? I think I got you pegged p ego. step down from your perch you wanna be elitest.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wait. So they put a whole in their sides and just suck out some of the food into the toilet? Does that tube ever come out? It's not like it's a lifestyle change. They might as well start makes the tubes in different colors and themes.

"Hey, Chuck, check out this new silver and black Spurs tube I just got. Hold on, there's a pepperoni stuck in it."

"Cool, I've been *aahhooooccckkkkkkk* waiting for the new COD tube *hhhhooooccckkkkk*"
    i'm glad you hustle because you suck at comedy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think it even has to go into the toilet. Imagine this funny prank you could play at the pool:

Brannigan: Hey Will, can you check my tube, I think it's clogged
    Will (kneeling down to look in tube) : I don't see any-
    Brannigan (punching himself in stomach): splurrrrrrrrtttttttt
    hey spurs4 SIX? is that your ing age? my 5 year old would call you a ing moron and proceed to slap you and your pathetically led children like the es you are and will become.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm training to be an Astronaut so I can plant a flag in Uranus.
    you seriously cannot think of anything can you? get the out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think the gentle bypass throw up could be better used as an acidic fertilizer in my tomato garden.

Note that the first breakdown of nitrogen rich meat occurs in the stomach. And tomaters and other plants love them some nitrogen. Warning: Venus fly trap owners, don't use this method if you are fat.
    SOLID TAKE. GOOD STUFF PGARDN. THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING. TAKE NOTES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. A POST THAT ISNT BANTHA FODDER.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ANY QUESTIONS AS TO WHO IS IN CHARGE?

K THANKS.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i'm glad you hustle because you suck at comedy.
    LMAO

Your critique means the world to me. Next you can tell me how many successful comedians you've helped reach success.

You can't count attending Mouse's open mic nights.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LMAO

Your critique means the world to me. Next you can tell me how many successful comedians you've helped reach success.

You can't count attending Mouse's open mic nights.
    It's like that scene where Bruno Kirby is telling the Troops that He knows what's funny.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hi snake boy. I AM ANACONDA MAN. What your ing problem. Are you racist too? sexist? why do you hate fat people? cuz you wish you could eat more? cuz your mama or papa is a fat hog? why? Just curious. K Thanks.
    Did you deliberately pick heaviest snake on the planet as a way to represent how fat you are or was that just a coincidence?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so you don't have the discipline to quit being a loser asshole pot smoker with calf tats, but you are on others for eating fries and a soda?

go yourself you little .
    Lmao what are you angry about... not being disciplined with your diet and using moderation? that's not my problem.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's a research project at Johns Hopkins University to address pregnancy in obese women. There's a huge (lol) market for it. Other than not being able to get , the obese women have a really low pregnancy rate probably as a measure of mercy from nature. Same probably for the stomach tube, there's money in it. There's no money in legalizing pot but the pot heads seem to throw that out for anything...

Oh great, they kill 6 gators because one attacked a kid but they cannot even legalize pot.

Thread Information