Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He retired to save face considering the face ing he got that last game of his.
    Trump ed your face

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He retired to save face considering the face ing he got that last game of his.
    He was actually good on the offensive end in his last game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Low T bro? I bet you got 0 T to speak of tbh.

He was actually good on the offensive end in his last game.
    He was alright... His defense has sucked for a long time now though and that's what they needed from him on the nets but that's exactly what he couldn't contribute whatsoever and thus retirement to save face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA is class. Guy always handled himself like a professional. I wish him the absolute best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never gave 2 s about that pretentious . ing long 2pt shooting big. Useless. Showed his colors in plenty of post seasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never gave 2 s about that pretentious . ing long 2pt shooting big. Useless. Showed his colors in plenty of post seasons.
    Never more than when he gave up on that workout with Tim.

There are warriors, and then there are paycheck players. Tim was the former, and LMA the latter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel Aldridge tried, against his nature, for a couple years, but threw the towel the last 1.5 ... Numbers are addictive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel Aldridge tried, against his nature, for a couple years, but threw the towel the last 1.5 ... Numbers are addictive
    I don't mind those looking for numbers. You can bet in contract talks, numbers are laid out. "No, stats are nothing compared to the win, you're sacrificing for the good of the team" - RC come January "Other players in the league with your stats are making less than you're asking for" -RC come July.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Born loser. Survived on his ability to sell an imaginary talent level he never actually achieved. Had he been 5’9” and white he’d be that manager at Walmart who walks around like he’s the CEO of something important.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Born loser. Survived on his ability to sell an imaginary talent level he never actually achieved. Had he been 5’9” and white he’d be that manager at Walmart who walks around like he’s the CEO of something important.
    You can say that about pretty much 99.9 percent of NBA players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was hired to do what he does best, score within a certain range with consistency. If anyone expected he would evolve into a premier defensive stopper or a high percentage 3pt shooter, I doubt it was the Spurs FO or coaching staff. They did try to work with him on defense and 3 pt shot, but it was too late in his career and too late for any physical capability to develop in that regard.

Then the role of the big man changed and he was still doing what had made him an All-Star over the years. You should give him props for trying to become more proficient as a 3pt. shooter. That showed some respect for the skills of the other players and a willingness to be a team player. He didn't sulk, just gave it his best shot to do what was necessary for the team. Not many All-Stars will do that.

Let's respect how LA played his game and not on how he left the game. Thank you LMA for the entertainment you gave us as a Spur.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was hired to do what he does best, score within a certain range with consistency. If anyone expected he would evolve into a premier defensive stopper or a high percentage 3pt shooter, I doubt it was the Spurs FO or coaching staff. They did try to work with him on defense and 3 pt shot, but it was too late in his career and too late for any physical capability to develop in that regard.

Then the role of the big man changed and he was still doing what had made him an All-Star over the years. You should give him props for trying to become more proficient as a 3pt. shooter. That showed some respect for the skills of the other players and a willingness to be a team player. He didn't sulk, just gave it his best shot to do what was necessary for the team. Not many All-Stars will do that.

Let's respect how LA played his game and not on how he left the game. Thank you LMA for the entertainment you gave us as a Spur.
    Proper sentiment I respect what he gave the Spurs but ST can be filled with a bunch of hateful trolls. Lord knows who the next whipping boy will be if DeRozen leaves, besides Pop that is.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why white?

Thread Information