Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a totally dimwit.
    Who brought on all this stupid with koriwhat to begin with by pretending to know him you fkn meat head?
    ANd you of course remember all the idiots getting thrown off the board when they put up a picture who they thought was Chump, but was NOT EVEN associated with this board.

Pull your tiny head out of your penis.
    Tourettes?

That you, Bonnerific?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall literally want an echo chamber with your stupid dumb ing talking point. Oh I just thought I'd post a bunch for no reason; not like I was responding to others like how a message board works.

Stop bugging the out of me and I'll stop replying to yall. Don't act like the attention yall are garnering from me isn't what yall sought out in the first place.
    Lol you're such a thin skinned pussy.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tourettes?

That you, Bonnerific?
    No its you derp, its just your miniscule brain.
    You hurr durr half the day away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No its you derp, its just your miniscule brain.
    You hurr durr half the day away.
    Clearly missing the point of this thread bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly missing the point of this thread bro

Yep.
    But its not STARTED/Authored by derp.
    So im good.

And very few on these threads follow a straight path, they splinter.
    I got NoNos code, might use it. Might not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a pussy and a weak male bro. You pretend on ST and that's all you do. You can say you invited me to meet up with you all you'd like and that I pussed out but the truth is you're a ing pussy and I ain't wasting my time again on some dumb off of ST.

Go fluff your boyfriend BD24 already you ing twink.

And JK, yes please BURN IN !
    God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol derp still bumping his ghost town threads desperately tagging people for attention and no one replies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who do these 3 letters remind you of. FUZ
    Look at my post to Derp.
    Not quite sure what you're hinting at PG. FUZ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not quite sure what you're hinting at PG. FUZ?
    Who was the person who claimed to know you in HS? And then try to pull all that on you.
    I had never looked at that whole thread from the beginning and did not think it was appropriate.
    Neither did other posters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who was the person who claimed to know you in HS? And then try to pull all that on you.
    FuzzyBumpkins? Lol

I've had plenty of trolls over time claim this or that. HarlemHo claimed to be me on some tattoo forum when I first started trying to tattoo, BD24 claims to have met up with me and intimidated me only to have a beer with my gluten free having ass(ludicrous I know!), and there's others but those are the only two coming to mind right now.

If fuzzy was the one claiming to know me in HS he didn't know me that well claiming I was in HS longer than I was, saying I mooched off others which I have never done and won't ever do, and more; fic ious story telling by dudes who have more estrogen than Nora Roberts who also plays make believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FuzzyBumpkins? Lol

I've had plenty of trolls over time claim this or that. HarlemHo claimed to be me on some tattoo forum when I first started trying to tattoo, BD24 claims to have met up with me and intimidated me only to have a beer with my gluten free having ass(ludicrous I know!), and there's others but those are the only two coming to mind right now.

If fuzzy was the one claiming to know me in HS he didn't know me that well claiming I was in HS longer than I was, saying I mooched off others which I have never done and won't ever do, and more; fic ious story telling by dudes who have more estrogen than Nora Roberts who also plays make believe.
    Well that thread got bumped so that was the only one I knew of and had never read the first part.
    Then it went totally nuts and I stopped reading. But just that part is inappropriate. I think I even made a post but had no idea people were playing those games. The people who posted a picture of a guy not even posting here was just pure BS and got them thrown off as it should be. Claimed it was Chump. Absolutely wrong and Im surprised there was not more trouble.

Should not be done.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting calftats on my ignore list too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people who posted a picture of a guy not even posting here was just pure BS and got them thrown off as it should be. Claimed it was Chump. Absolutely wrong and Im surprised there was not more trouble.

Should not be done.
    I remember those times as I basically just spectated. I read that fake dude's name so much it's ingrained in my brain too, "David", and the photoshops that followed. Poor dude got trolled on a message board he had no clue about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting calftats on my ignore list too
    "I have to announce everything I do and when I leave ST I will have to make a thread on my departure too just like all the attention seeking stiffs before me."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laugh all you'd like but only one of us is a stalker on facebook seeking out men and it ain't me you big goon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I have to announce everything I do and when I leave ST I will have to make a thread on my departure too just like all the attention seeking stiffs before me."
    How many times have you announced you're ignoring me or someone else

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    08-06-2021

05:06 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    "I have to announce everythin...

03:04 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    You are a pussy and a weak ma...

02:29 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Yall literally want an echo c...

08-05-2021

07:16 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: Coronavirus is one mutation away from infecting millions
    Cons utional rights be damn...

06:45 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Oh no here we go again with T...

06:39 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Don't come at me with "you're...

05:46 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: Dr Death on Pea network
    BlaKKKe loves his tv pro...

05:34 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Yeah bro I've never owned a p...

05:31 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Yall hate on a dude who only ...

05:30 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Again, more dumb ing assum...

LEAVE ME THE ALONE JUST LIKE YOUR EX LEFT YOU ALONE!

Go beg some other dude to give you the attention you seek Dumpster 2.0.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For someone who claims he does not care about what people say about him, Joey got all wound up and leads everyone with 88 posts in this thread.

Go figure.

Joey gets upset when others discuss his thin skin.

Guess that in tattoo-land "I do not care" has a different meaning altogether.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go figure.

Joey gets upset when others discuss his thin skin.

Guess that in tattoo-land "I do not care" has a different meaning altogether.
    Echo chamber full of pussies like yourself Estrogen-man is what yall are after... Too bad yall will never get it here on ST!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    08-06-2021

05:06 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    "I have to announce everythin...

03:04 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    You are a pussy and a weak ma...

02:29 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Yall literally want an echo c...

08-05-2021

07:16 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: Coronavirus is one mutation away from infecting millions
    Cons utional rights be damn...

06:45 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Oh no here we go again with T...

06:39 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Don't come at me with "you're...

05:46 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: Dr Death on Pea network
    BlaKKKe loves his tv pro...

05:34 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Yeah bro I've never owned a p...

05:31 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Yall hate on a dude who only ...

05:30 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Again, more dumb ing assum...

LEAVE ME THE ALONE JUST LIKE YOUR EX LEFT YOU ALONE!

Go beg some other dude to give you the attention you seek Dumpster 2.0.
    Why do you follow Blake around into other threads if you don't want him to respond?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like how you always have the need to announce that you dont care about the thing you are malding over at any given moment?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like how you always have the need to announce that you dont care about the thing you are malding over at any given moment?
    Yall ing idiots hang on to every word and skew things. IDGAF as in I don't lose sleep over anything said here on ST. Also IDGAF as in I am not real invested in any of the thread subjects here. How hard is this to understand? And when I say IDGAF about you or someone else I am stating you are nothing to me personally because we aren't friends irl and IDK you whatsoever outside of a message board online.

ing go cry to someone else you big baby.

Btw AmbiguousGayDuo.gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do not forget the “God bless” joey as the door hits your ass.

Thread Information