Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like how you always have the need to announce that you dont care about the thing you are malding over at any given moment?
    Yall ing idiots hang on to every word and skew things. IDGAF as in I don't lose sleep over anything said here on ST. Also IDGAF as in I am not real invested in any of the thread subjects here. How hard is this to understand? And when I say IDGAF about you or someone else I am stating you are nothing to me personally because we aren't friends irl and IDK you whatsoever outside of a message board online.

ing go cry to someone else you big baby.

Btw AmbiguousGayDuo.gif
    yeah like that

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    08-06-2021

05:06 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    "I have to announce everythin...

03:04 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    You are a pussy and a weak ma...

02:29 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Yall literally want an echo c...

08-05-2021

07:16 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: Coronavirus is one mutation away from infecting millions
    Cons utional rights be damn...

06:45 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Oh no here we go again with T...

06:39 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Don't come at me with "you're...

05:46 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: Dr Death on Pea network
    BlaKKKe loves his tv pro...

05:34 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Yeah bro I've never owned a p...

05:31 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Yall hate on a dude who only ...

05:30 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Again, more dumb ing assum...

LEAVE ME THE ALONE JUST LIKE YOUR EX LEFT YOU ALONE!

Go beg some other dude to give you the attention you seek Dumpster 2.0.

hypocritical attention seeking got male secretary with calf tats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hypocritical attention seeking got male secretary with calf tats
    Difference is you and I were going back and forth. BlaKKKe has been ignored by me for like a yr or more now you dumb .

Want to give BlaKKKe the reach around whiteknight?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    calf tats is soooo triggered by the ambiguously gay duo thing lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The trolls here living in the past.... Lol Male secretary who owns and operate a tattoo shop...

You're such a ing JK. You're literally the very definition of a ing bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calf tats is soooo triggered by the ambiguously gay duo thing lmao
    Oh now another tactic huh? "You can't do what we do daily here... Oh look!"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now he claims he owns the shop?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    See, what you don't get is no one is white knighting anyone but you, Joey. the only thing i do is all over your re ed ass (like the entire forum has done for 10+ years), because it's entertaining and you're incredibly easy to trigger. But you jump into any discussion about Derp to defend him and take load after load in the face for him. it's pretty uncanny tbh. calling you a got isn't defending blake, it's just stating the obvious. You on the other hand just love getting on your knees and being a proxy dumpster for Derp because you're desperate to defend his honor the funniest part is that you're constantly ing about alts and "weak men" desperate for attention or whatever, yet this is literally all your butt buddy Derp does here and you've nary once ever directed your butthurt towards him. the only conclusion is that you're gay with each other, imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, what you don't get is no one is white knighting anyone but you, Joey. the only thing i do is all over your re ed ass (like the entire forum has done for 10+ years), because it's entertaining and you're incredibly easy to trigger. But you jump into any discussion about Derp to defend him and take load after load in the face for him. it's pretty uncanny tbh. calling you a got isn't defending blake, it's just stating the obvious. You on the other hand just love getting on your knees and being a proxy dumpster for Derp because you're desperate to defend his honor the funniest part is that you're constantly ing about alts and "weak men" desperate for attention or whatever, yet this is literally all your butt buddy Derp does here and you've nary once ever directed your butthurt towards him. the only conclusion is that you're gay with each other, imho
    My chick was sucking my last night... What did you get lastnight but BlaKKKe jacking you off here on ST and collecting fake W's?

Bro anyone can see right through your toughness which there's none. You're a ing lame troll pretending he's a badass here all the while knowing damn well you're a ing pussy. You are more than welcome to prove me wrong or you can cry about your little meetup and whatever other pussy you have to say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another thing... JK your obsession with Spurt isn't my problem whatsoever. Sorry I sometimes agree with some of the your faux enemy has to say; I also have agreed with some of the bs you say here so... It's hilarious how yall come at me because I discuss here with everyone but when it comes to Spurt it's a bunch of petty crybaby bs from the likes of you and others.

"You never talk to Spurt... .... You never say he has alts... ... You and Spurt are so mean to me.... "

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now he's claiming to have sex

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    08-06-2021

05:06 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    "I have to announce everythin...

03:04 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    You are a pussy and a weak ma...

02:29 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Yall literally want an echo c...

08-05-2021

07:16 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: Coronavirus is one mutation away from infecting millions
    Cons utional rights be damn...

06:45 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Oh no here we go again with T...

06:39 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Don't come at me with "you're...

05:46 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: Dr Death on Pea network
    BlaKKKe loves his tv pro...

05:34 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Yeah bro I've never owned a p...

05:31 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Yall hate on a dude who only ...

05:30 PM - Blake quoted koriwhat in post Re: The Official Ignore Derp Commitment Thread
    Again, more dumb ing assum...

LEAVE ME THE ALONE JUST LIKE YOUR EX LEFT YOU ALONE!

Go beg some other dude to give you the attention you seek Dumpster 2.0.
    The one at 546 is you following me into a thread I started about a TV show. You stupid .

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    My chick was sucking my last night... What did you get lastnight but BlaKKKe jacking you off here on ST and collecting fake W's?

Bro anyone can see right through your toughness which there's none. You're a ing lame troll pretending he's a badass here all the while knowing damn well you're a ing pussy. You are more than welcome to prove me wrong or you can cry about your little meetup and whatever other pussy you have to say.

no one believes that Joey. no grown man would say like to look cool on an internet here.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Like I said joey, lmk when you wanna meet in the field near the 711 on Guilbeau and 1604. around and find out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now he claims he owns the shop?
    He also claimed in one of these threads yesterday he doesn't have calf tats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave it to k-tat to take a thread about how we all agree to ignore
    a completely different poster and make it all about him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one believes that Joey. no grown man would say like to look cool on an internet here.
    IDC what you believe bro. You claim BD met up with me so you'll believe what the is told to you it seems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDC what you believe bro. You claim BD met up with me so you'll believe what the is told to you it seems.
    You just quoted him again

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I never claimed BD did anything with you tf are you even talking about druggie? what i do know for a fact is that i challenged you three times now and every time you've yourself and tried to deflect from the fact that you're afraid to get your ass knocked out by the Footlong Kony. like i said, lmk when you wanna around and find out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never claimed BD did anything with you tf are you even talking about druggie? what i do know for a fact is that i challenged you three times now and every time you've yourself and tried to deflect from the fact that you're afraid to get his ass knocked out by the Footlong Kony. like i said, lmk when you wanna around and find out
    No one gives af about you or what you say here. Not I nor anyone else. You are nothing but a fraud just like the rest of the pussies you associate with here. I already stated I won't be wasting time nor the gas again to meet up with any of you pussies; you want some come get you some!

I'll be waiting for your, "you're going to hide in your shop and call the cops", bs line you keep preaching. Go be a pussy elsewhere and let this thread continue on already or get in your car.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yep, pussied out like a little again. thanks for confirming what everyone here already knows

go wipe the off your chin and make me a sandwich

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, pussied out like a little again. thanks for confirming what everyone here already knows

go wipe the off your chin and make me a sandwich
    Whatever you say you ing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DoneZo! Buh bye dumb JK and Weebs. Yall are ing pussies who can continue to talk to yourselves instead.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    DoneZo! Buh bye dumb JK and Weebs. Yall are ing pussies who can continue to talk to yourselves instead.
    "I have to announce everything I do and when I leave ST I will have to make a thread on my departure too just like all the attention seeking stiffs before me."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey with damn near 30k post on here because he has no self control

Thread Information