Page 303 of 376 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You doing a second playthrough after beating it on PS4?
    Yeah, i beat it when it first came out in 2018. Since i'm waiting for DL2 next month I figured it would be fun to revisit on the PC

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, i beat it when it first came out in 2018. Since i'm waiting for DL2 next month I figured it would be fun to revisit on the PC
    Are you getting Horizon too next month? If you want to be cheap you can buy the PS4 version for $60 which has a free PS5 upgrade instead of paying the full $70 for the PS5 version.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say I'm a little worried though because the Dying Light 2 trailers show mostly fights against humans. I hope that's not the case, what made Dying Light 1 so awesome was constantly hacking through hordes of zombies chopping limbs and heads off and .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you getting Horizon too next month? If you want to be cheap you can buy the PS4 version for $60 which has a free PS5 upgrade instead of paying the full $70 for the PS5 version.
    I'm not so sure that's how it's going to work.

That's a of a loophole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's a of a loophole.
    It's the final crossgen game Playstation is offering a free PS5 upgrade for. They promised a free PS5 upgrade back when it was supposed to be a PS5 launch window game.

https://www.ign.com/articles/horizon...ave-10-dollars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's a of a loophole.
    Also if you have Uncharted 4 or Uncharted Lost Legacy you can upgrade it to the Uncharted Legacy Collection on PS5 (with both games) for $10, plus get a ticket for the Uncharted movie free with it.

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/12...stered-bundle/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the final crossgen game Playstation is offering a free PS5 upgrade for. They promised a free PS5 upgrade back when it was supposed to be a PS5 launch window game.

https://www.ign.com/articles/horizon...ave-10-dollars
    Well there you go. I just saved 10 bucks.

Sony's terrible marketing at work. They over promised and had to backpedal didn't they? Horizon was supposed to be a launch le right?

Also if you have Uncharted 4 or Uncharted Lost Legacy you can upgrade it to the Uncharted Legacy Collection on PS5 (with both games) for $10, plus get a ticket for the Uncharted movie free with it.

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/12...stered-bundle/
    Uncharted. I'm done with that series after pretty much buying the original trilogy, their remaster for the PS4 etc.

There is nothing they can do to those games that would make me want to spent any more time on them. Is a similar situation with Kingdom Hearts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well there you go. I just saved 10 bucks.

Sony's terrible marketing at work. They over promised and had to backpedal didn't they? Horizon was supposed to be a launch le right?

Uncharted. I'm done with that series after pretty much buying the original trilogy, their remaster for the PS4 etc.

There is nothing they can do to those games that would make me want to spent any more time on them. Is a similar situation with Kingdom Hearts.
    I'm kind of excited to see what Uncharted 4 looks like at 60 fps given that I thought it was the best looking game on PS4. Plus I never played Lost Legacy. You could look at it like paying $10 to see the movie and you get the PS5 remaster free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure am. I'll have to try that ten bucks is ten bucks

Gotta say I'm a little worried though because the Dying Light 2 trailers show mostly fights against humans. I hope that's not the case, what made Dying Light 1 so awesome was constantly hacking through hordes of zombies chopping limbs and heads off and .
    I've read a decent amount of early reviews and the general thought it is true the fundamentals of the original while improving across the board gameplay wise (didn't read much about the story). considering the main draw of DL is hacking and dismembering zombies i would assume keeping the OG fundamentals means we will have plenty of zombies to mutilate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've read a decent amount of early reviews and the general thought it is true the fundamentals of the original while improving across the board gameplay wise (didn't read much about the story). considering the main draw of DL is hacking and dismembering zombies i would assume keeping the OG fundamentals means we will have plenty of zombies to mutilate
    Nice. I always try to stay away from pre-release footage when it's a game I'm really hyped for, but have still seen a little bit from all three big releases for next month. Probably won't even watch any reviews for Horizon, DL2, nor Elden Ring, just fast forward to the score to make sure they'll not broken pieces of crap or something like Cyberpunk was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice. I always try to stay away from pre-release footage when it's a game I'm really hyped for, but have still seen a little bit from all three big releases for next month. Probably won't even watch any reviews for Horizon, DL2, nor Elden Ring, just fast forward to the score to make sure they'll not broken pieces of crap or something like Cyberpunk was.
    Elden Ring is the one i'm kinda worried about. I've heard it's open world is bland and empty

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playstation is really pushing that Meet the Cast video on Horizon. ers gave a lot in there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I moved my gaming pc yo my 4k monitor with a DP connection. Finally 4k a d its great. So now playing all these at the same time:
    GOW
    RDR 2
    Witcher 3
    Doom Eternal
    Far Cry 5
    Assasins Creed Odysey
    Battlefront 2
    Far Cry Primal

all great games

Battlefront has best graphics. Odyssey best story, far cry games great ambience, doom is doom on 4k

The rest are well balanced. Playing these on a desk on 4k is so much better than on couch on 60 inch screen
    Last edited by hater; 01-25-2022 at 07:42 AM.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    So I moved my gaming pc yo my 4k monitor with a DP connection. Finally 4k a d its great. So now playing all these at the same time:
    GOW
    RDR 2
    Witcher 3
    Doom Eternal
    Far Cry 5
    Assasins Creed Odysey
    Battlefront 2
    Far Cry Primal

all great games

Battlefront has best graphics. Odyssey best story, far cry games great ambience, doom is doom on 4k

The rest are well balanced. Playing these on a desk on 4k is so much better than on couch on 60 inch screen
    Odyssey best story? Seriously? Over Witcher 3??

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

So good I have 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NHL 95 is the best sports game on Genesis IMO. best sports game period of the 1990s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone heard of Lost Ark? F2p mmo coming out next month. I think this game has been out in Korea for awhile.
    Looks cool but I'm always really skeptical on f2p games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Dying Light 2 is having a paid DLC come out in May or June, ing garbage to have them release the game unfinished and then here's a $20 DLC 3-4 months later. Might cancel my pre-order over this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Dying Light 2 is having a paid DLC come out in May or June, ing garbage to have them release the game unfinished and then here's a $20 DLC 3-4 months later. Might cancel my pre-order over this.

me...

Can't say I'm entirely surprised though. Sadly this is what the gaming industry has become.

...still getting Day 1 though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    me...

Can't say I'm entirely surprised though. Sadly this is what the gaming industry has become.

...still getting Day 1 though
    Can't say I'm on board with $80 games. What an idiotic move before launch to announce a cash grab like that 3-4 months after launch. Makes me want to just wait for this game to hit $30 with the Story DLC #1 included before I buy instead of buying for $60 at launch like I was planning ( I pre-ordered full price on PSN).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NHL 95 is the best sports game on Genesis IMO. best sports game period of the 1990s.
    if only the genises had a memory card to save games...playing nba games where u want to play ever game during the season but u cant, so u simulate all 82 games.... nba 94

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't say I'm on board with $80 games. What an idiotic move before launch to announce a cash grab like that 3-4 months after launch. Makes me want to just wait for this game to hit $30 with the Story DLC #1 included before I buy instead of buying for $60 at launch like I was planning ( I pre-ordered full price on PSN).
    Pretty sure Cyberpunk had something similar planned for their game.

This has all the makings of a big let down. Seems to me they should focus on releasing a game that’s not broken first before making 5 year plans. So re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks too because iirc the first DL has been putting out DLC until pretty recently and it was all free I think except for the Following questline (i could be wrong though).

the photo in that tweet does said paid and free DLC, so hopefully it's like the first where only the expansion is a paid DLC. Techland put a lot of free content post Following into the first DL so i'm going to hold out hope

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    finally got around to beating GOTG on PS5 after 3 months

Fun game, excellent dialogue and dynamics between the guardians, solid combat, decent length. overall probably the best game I played released in 2021, which is kinda sad because it's like an 8/10 but just goes to show what a meh year for gaming 2021 was

Thread Information