Page 138 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 4042
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LAvengers should be LANeptoism. What a giant dumpster fire by appeasing Lebron in hiring his buddies.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LAvengers should be LANeptoism. What a giant dumpster fire by appeasing Lebron in hiring his buddies.
    If he'd a just dribbled the ing basketball after he got that ring instead of getting even for winning it for white everything would've been fine. He ain't competed since, just proselytizing for BLM & his white hatred.

How beautiful it would have been to bear witness Anthony & Westbrook get off the snide like Artest. GWTW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he'd a just dribbled the ing basketball after he got that ring instead of getting even for winning it for white everything would've been fine. He ain't competed since, just proselytizing for BLM & his white hatred.

How beautiful it would have been to bear witness Anthony & Westbrook get off the snide like Artest. GWTW.
    Can’t a guy do both things at once?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can’t a guy do both things at once?
    No. James has but one master: BLM and their hatred of white. He's fully immersed in this cult and is taking the Lakers with him. And nothing anyone can do about it. Nobody is going to dissuade him; not media, not Lakers ownership, management, nor coaching. Nor his teammates. Criticism is forbidden, punishable by cancelling.

He's enraged at white and at himself for presenting that 18th championship to us.

We're just a junk heap now, no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. James has but one master: BLM and their hatred of white. He's fully immersed in this cult and is taking the Lakers with him. And nothing anyone can do about it. Nobody is going to dissuade him; not media, not Lakers ownership, management, nor coaching. Nor his teammates. Criticism is forbidden, punishable by cancelling.

He's enraged at white and at himself for presenting that 18th championship to us.

We're just a junk heap now, no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
    I just can’t agree with you on that one. If he were to stick it to the lakers he wouldn’t have joined. He most definitely wouldn’t have won it.

He angry at 2020 because he knew it was a mockery of a ring. That’s it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I just can’t agree with you on that one. If he were to stick it to the lakers he wouldn’t have joined. He most definitely wouldn’t have won it.

He angry at 2020 because he knew it was a mockery of a ring. That’s it.
    And he was conflicted as to whether he should take that 18th off the shelf. It was a gimme, a free ride, with us watching with white, baited breath..."Just grab the GD thing, you, and let's go! Hurry, we want to celebrate. Chop/chop."

He closed his eyes grabbed it and has regretted it ever more. Recall, he sent the women out within 72 hours throwing it in our whites faces...not verbatim..."The white people got what they wanted from the black man. Now they can rest their white selves."

But it got media off his back early in his Lakers tenure. Media couldn't ride him, like they'd been looking forward to...he'd rung, end of story.

The 18th will always be estranged for me. There's no goodness in it, just a ing # that drew us even. It's left us bereft of our history to an extent. Before the 18th & now after the 18th. Before James and now...

Our path thru the NBA is ripped up and we're destined to a new path, an unknown path, and that is scary because it's common place and squalid.
    I hate it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uk ukkk ukk uk uk

Down 30 to Clips.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA media no softballs for the Lamers post game.
    Went after Westchuck strong.

He's going to have a huge PMS meltdown soon. Tremors are already increasing.

Lebron alluding to the lack of D by the guards up top in stopping the ball. Not sure if that was aimed at Westchuck or just in general.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He's the one who couldn't cut the mus in the '10 Finals, and left Wallace all alone. What happened? tee, hee. LAPD SWAT had to come into Staples and haul Rasheed's ass outta there still in uniform after he tried to tear the door off the NBA officiating locker room.

Long airplane ride back to Massachusetts for Ainge, Perkins, the whole in' bunch of 'em, the rat bas s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Westchuck find a 5th team in 5 years to massively overpay?
    Can't see him being an LA Flamer much longer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he was conflicted as to whether he should take that 18th off the shelf. It was a gimme, a free ride, with us watching with white, baited breath..."Just grab the GD thing, you, and let's go! Hurry, we want to celebrate. Chop/chop."

He closed his eyes grabbed it and has regretted it ever more. Recall, he sent the women out within 72 hours throwing it in our whites faces...not verbatim..."The white people got what they wanted from the black man. Now they can rest their white selves."

But it got media off his back early in his Lakers tenure. Media couldn't ride him, like they'd been looking forward to...he'd rung, end of story.

The 18th will always be estranged for me. There's no goodness in it, just a ing # that drew us even. It's left us bereft of our history to an extent. Before the 18th & now after the 18th. Before James and now...

Our path thru the NBA is ripped up and we're destined to a new path, an unknown path, and that is scary because it's common place and squalid.
    I hate it.
    You are going back on it Cubby. Make playoffs win last game. They did that in 2020, even though everyone else would look at that ring differently, you shouldn't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are going back on it Cubby. Make playoffs win last game. They did that in 2020, even though everyone else would look at that ring differently, you shouldn't.
    No, my clarity is lodged...[There's no goodness in it, just a ing # that drew us even.]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    losing to the Spurs to give Pop the all-time winningest coach le (tied)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    losing to the Spurs to give Pop the all-time winningest coach le (tied)
    Christ, and you still go at us like the last pork chop on the plate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrick is good at getting defenders on him after his helter skelter running-from-cops drives into the middle. But when he gets plugged up by 3 defenders instead of passing out he still forces chit up.

That is a major problem with his O imo.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To tanking ass Houston? Are you ing kidding me, Esteban? Get in here LkrFan and explain yourself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To tanking ass Houston? Are you ing kidding me, Esteban? Get in here LkrFan and explain yourself.

¡Hombre, estos Lakers apestan! Ese canje de Westbrick ha sido un desastre. ¡Incluso cuando tiene un buen juego, el equipo todavía apesta! ¡Solo estoy aquí para que no me multen!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/33468957

We all know Stephen A is a hack, but this is just getting stupid. In other news, when Jordan passed the ball to Kerr, Jordan was an intelligent player because Kerr makes the shot, what the ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/33468957

We all know Stephen A is a hack, but this is just getting stupid. In other news, when Jordan passed the ball to Kerr, Jordan was an intelligent player because Kerr makes the shot, what the ?
    SAS and Skip are just playing characters at this point

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's already established that the 2020 " le" the LOLakers "won" after a month-long layoff is the saddest non- le in sports history. Undisputed.

That said, the 2022 LOLakers just surpassed the '04 LOLakers as the biggest disappointment in all of basketball history. The modern-day GOAT, the best Center in the entire league and a former MVP who nearly averages a career triple double and to this day, 30 out of 30 GMs would take ing DeMar DeRozan over Westbrick all day, every day. LOLakers.

Unlimited resources. Media bias. LeBron bias. Fake le. Twice, with a legit GOAT, the LOLakers miss the playoffs. This Lakers team is the epitome of California- looks good on paper and by reputation, but is a giant burning mess fueled by corrupt, ineffectual "leaders" who over promise and always under deliver. LeBron is already focused on where he lands next season, LMAO. Anthony Davis couldn't lead a bulldozer out of a wet paper bag and Russell Westbrook is the personification of a Lakers fan- an obviously closeted sexual with ZERO future.

To a tier bunch of gots, this giant ing failure of a franchise with an unacceptable payroll, this couldn't happen to. But, God Bless the 3-4 gots- Pablo, Cubby and a serial altist- who try and pretend their iden ies aren't burning with that show of a franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's already established that the 2020 " le" the LOLakers "won" after a month-long layoff is the saddest non- le in sports history. Undisputed.

That said, the 2022 LOLakers just surpassed the '04 LOLakers as the biggest disappointment in all of basketball history. The modern-day GOAT, the best Center in the entire league and a former MVP who nearly averages a career triple double and to this day, 30 out of 30 GMs would take ing DeMar DeRozan over Westbrick all day, every day. LOLakers.

Unlimited resources. Media bias. LeBron bias. Fake le. Twice, with a legit GOAT, the LOLakers miss the playoffs. This Lakers team is the epitome of California- looks good on paper and by reputation, but is a giant burning mess fueled by corrupt, ineffectual "leaders" who over promise and always under deliver. LeBron is already focused on where he lands next season, LMAO. Anthony Davis couldn't lead a bulldozer out of a wet paper bag and Russell Westbrook is the personification of a Lakers fan- an obviously closeted sexual with ZERO future.

To a tier bunch of gots, this giant ing failure of a franchise with an unacceptable payroll, this couldn't happen to. But, God Bless the 3-4 gots- Pablo, Cubby and a serial altist- who try and pretend their iden ies aren't burning with that show of a franchise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I never denigrate, qualify, or, all over another's ringage, Chooch. Ever. It's my religion. That you do here is grim business.

Shame-on-you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & for you to sanction his shame is a disgrace, Rob. I thought you walked tall. I was mistaken. Here you are; crawlin', belly-a-draggin. Crawl, Rob, crawl!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & for you to sanction his shame is a disgrace, Rob. I thought you walked tall. I was mistaken. Here you are; crawlin', belly-a-draggin. Crawl, Rob, crawl!!!
    Meant no disrespect to you, Culb. Always said I value your knowledge (if not so much your political views).

Thread Information