San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Udoka needs to open his eyes and play pritchard and bury d white

if he wants to win

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's Heat vs Warriors I won't even bother to watch the Finals.
    Celtics played a great game yesterday. Hopefully they can get there. Very impressed with how they played despite missing White. Pritchard seems to be playing really well for them.

Nah there’s plenty of tickets available on resale markets like stub hub and vivid seats, but man Warriors tickets are a lot more expensive than the Mavs tickets in Dallas. Plus it’s the conference finals.

I’m here for about 3 weeks. Spent a week in Dallas watched games 3 and 4 against Phoenix, drove down to Austin for a few days, back to Dallas for game 6 against Phoenix. Now I’m in San Fran for games 1 and 2 then going back to Dallas for games 3
    And 4 then I’m heading back home to Australia. Also watched a Stars game and a couple Rangers games.

I really enjoyed Dallas, it’s hot as right now but I like the chilled vibe. San Fransisco is one of the biggest holes I’ve ever seen tbh. I mean there’s nice parts but I have seen so many homeless people here in 2 days it’s unreal. I mean like homeless on every single street. They’re not the type to leave you alone either they’re the type to come and bug you.
    I remember speaking to a lady at the bank here, and just randomly on the phone the subject about basketball came up, can't remember how the subject came up, but she said she took her sons to LA on holiday as they are huge basketball fans. She said she couldn't believe the difference in price between tickets for the Lakers and Clippers (I can't remember if it was the year they got Kawhi or the season before). They ended up seeing a lot of Clippers games Vs other teams she said as her sons were happy to see as many games as they could. I thought the Warriors tickets would be more expensive like you said, but I also thought they'd be sold out due to how popular they seem to be. I also assumed Dallas would be similar price wise, but IMO it's great that you are able to attend WCF games in both cities. Didn't realize San Francisco is that bad. I assumed it was a nice place. What are the fans like in person during games? Is it a pretty intense atmosphere?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray leads the league in steals and defensive rebounding from the guard position but doesn't make an All-NBA defensive team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a sweep if Mavs can't win this game after the lead they had.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray leads the league in steals and defensive rebounding from the guard position but doesn't make an All-NBA defensive team?
    He is not even the highest voted guard to not make it in. On the other note isn't bridges and Thybulle forwards?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All Defense teams are voted on by the media. No sport has as stupid of media as basketball and it's not even close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is not even the highest voted guard to not make it in. On the other note isn't bridges and Thybulle forwards?
    Yep

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah there’s plenty of tickets available on resale markets like stub hub and vivid seats, but man Warriors tickets are a lot more expensive than the Mavs tickets in Dallas. Plus it’s the conference finals.

I’m here for about 3 weeks. Spent a week in Dallas watched games 3 and 4 against Phoenix, drove down to Austin for a few days, back to Dallas for game 6 against Phoenix. Now I’m in San Fran for games 1 and 2 then going back to Dallas for games 3
    And 4 then I’m heading back home to Australia. Also watched a Stars game and a couple Rangers games.

I really enjoyed Dallas, it’s hot as right now but I like the chilled vibe. San Fransisco is one of the biggest holes I’ve ever seen tbh. I mean there’s nice parts but I have seen so many homeless people here in 2 days it’s unreal. I mean like homeless on every single street. They’re not the type to leave you alone either they’re the type to come and bug you.
    This is an abnormally scorchingly hot May for Texas. Don't get me wrong Texas gets hot as in the summer, but usually not in May. We're having August like heat mixed with June like humidity. Grossest May weather I have ever seen here. Though last year May was ridiculously cool in Texas so I guess we were due.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a sweep if Mavs can't win this game after the lead they had.
    Dallas is very good at home. They'll win at least one there, I'd think.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    dallas will win one, maybe even both games at home.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disgusting

hard to watch these gs gots and harder to watch draymond throw a tantrum in the refs faces over and over and over and over…

and never get ejected

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disgusting

hard to watch these gs gots and harder to watch draymond throw a tantrum in the refs faces over and over and over and over…

and never get ejected
    It's why I don't bother to watch these games anymore in which they are playing. I punted on watching this series and have no regrets. Warriors are an obnoxious clown show. It's unfortunate they are back. It might be a few years until they are finally gone but their era has been the least enjoyable era of basketball I have witnessed in my lifetime.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's why I don't bother to watch these games anymore in which they are playing. I punted on watching this series and have no regrets. Warriors are an obnoxious clown show. It's unfortunate they are back. It might be a few years until they are finally gone but their era has been the least enjoyable era of basketball I have witnessed in my lifetime.

cant blame you at all…

just about tempted to just record the games and ONLY watch if i see a dallas win…
    but im just recording it and watching after the game has reached halftime

this way i can fast forward thru some of the disgusting antics…

and geez- reggie miller fellating steph curry and draymond just leaves no option but to mute the ing broadcast

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant blame you at all…

just about tempted to just record the games and ONLY watch if i see a dallas win…
    but im just recording it and watching after the game has reached halftime

this way i can fast forward thru some of the disgusting antics…

and geez- reggie miller fellating steph curry and draymond just leaves no option but to mute the ing broadcast
    I have youtube TV and it records all the games. So I will watch whatever games the Warriors lose in this series if they do lose any but outside of that I'm not watching any of the games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Derrick White just sucks right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The entire Celtics team sucks right now. They're trying to outdo the Suns for who can have the most embarrassing playoff loss at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both Jimmy Butler and Marcus Smart down with injuries. You can't script this any better for the Dubs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both Jimmy Butler and Marcus Smart down with injuries. You can't script this any better for the Dubs.
    Tatum now got hurt. It looks like his shoulder could have been separated. Hopefully it was just a stinger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Tatum is back… but the team is banged up. I didn’t see what happened to Jimmy.
    Last edited by SAGirl; 05-21-2022 at 10:31 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Van Gundy with the savage troll job on Tatums “injury” stunt, lol. Tatum definitely gives me the DurBeta vibes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As pathetic as 2015?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an abnormally scorchingly hot May for Texas. Don't get me wrong Texas gets hot as in the summer, but usually not in May. We're having August like heat mixed with June like humidity. Grossest May weather I have ever seen here. Though last year May was ridiculously cool in Texas so I guess we were due.

Its hot as this year in Texas,,,they said its actually 10 degrees higher than average in the month of May,,,,its gonna be a in the thick of summer,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont really mind if the heat play the warriors…

spoelstra can handle kerrs bull and warrior-refs better than udoka IMO

and adebayo wont take draymonds fake tough guy routine and has more heart than anyone on the celtics also

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember when people used to meltdown over losing dedmon?
    At least Dedmon was drafted into the NBA. People here had a meltdown over letting Jonathon ing Simmons walk.

Thread Information