Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You label your opponent as greedy, dishonest and violent at the onset and you expect someone to give you a clean slate?
    I said the fundamental underpinnings of the ideas/concepts of conservatism are dishonesty, violence, and greed. They are what appear to me to be the core principles of whatever people like you seem to consider "conservatism"

I merely point out your violence and dishonesty, and that right wing objections to "wokeness" seem to stem from not wanting to be called out for being an asshole.

You have yet to disprove any of this by having an honest, respectful conversation.

The truth of my words rings in all of yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Empathy has become a fad word for sympathy, though it was adopted expressly to mean something different from sympathy: 'intellectual insight into another's emotional state without sharing in it.'
    —John H. Dirckx, The Language of Medicine (2nd Ed.), 1993

If you had empathy as you claim, you only know they feel a certain way (we can all agree they do), but you don't share that feeling. If you empathized with someone you know who lost their loved one, you wouldn't feel any loss or any sadness about it, you'd only be able to acknowledge that the feelings exist in the person who you know. Is that you?
    I don't care about your definitions. I said what a meant, and explained what I meant to what I think is a reasonable degree.

Your aggressive need to prove I am wrong leads you to bad, and often pointless, arguments. Like this.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The basis of modern conservatism is violence, dishonesty, and greed.

Sex and sexual iden y, are not fully binary, and this has basis in the science of what we know about our species.

The violence (agression) here, mockery and denial of that science proves my point.

Which sex has a uterus and ovaries?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about your definitions. I said what a meant, and explained what I meant to what I think is a reasonable degree.

Your aggressive need to prove I am wrong leads you to bad, and often pointless, arguments. Like this.
    You not only want me to accept your idea of scientific fact, you want me to accept your custom definitions for already established terms. You're either preaching or you're debating. If it's the latter, you're also trying to prove me wrong. Does that cross you bear extolling your wokeness ever get heavy, Forum Jesus?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A person with a uterus and ovaries can get pregnant. If they identify as male, then yes, men can get pregnant and have an abortion, by that definition.

I know science is not really a strong point with most on the radical right, but this isn't that complicated.
    Tbh, you are scientifically correct to argue that a woman who thinks she's a man can still get pregnant because she is still a woman despite her feelings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, we'll ing find out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bend over, I'll ing show you an aggressive need to prove.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most often female.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, you are scientifically correct to argue that a woman who thinks she's a man can still get pregnant because she is still a woman despite her feelings.
    I see what you did there.

What is funny though, is that you just disproved your earlier post by agreeing with me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A person with a uterus and ovaries can get pregnant. If they identify as male, then yes, men can get pregnant and have an abortion, by that definition.

I know science is not really a strong point with most on the radical right, but this isn't that complicated.
    LMFAO mental gymnastics

LMAO "Science"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are trick ing the question. It should be "can a person who identifies as a male become pregnant" and the answer would be yes. You could also say "can a person who identifies as a horse have a human child" vs "can a horse have a human child?". If a person has the sex organs biologically associated with a specific sex, then they should be able to perform based on the functions of those organs. How they self identify is a social issue, has nothing to do with the science of anatomy but the question would lead you to believe otherwise. More gas lighting by the left, and part of the reason why the middle ground people get turned off by them so much.

The cosplayers insist you believe as much as they do.
    This must be important to you to call them what you want

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wokesters, is it woke?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I fully understand the term empathy, especially in sense that it incorporates sympathy and compassion for others. You can quibble over the exact dictionary definition if you like. I mean only to be respectful to others.

I do not identify as the sex opposite of what I was labeled at birth, but can still fully empathize in this way with someone who does.

Its not hard for me, because I am not conservative.
    Selective "empathy" is not empathy it's weaponized grammar....your continual disdain and ridicule of Christians illustrates this.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Seems like the radical right's only concern in the "woke" debate is that someone had the stones to call them out for being assholes.

The basis of modern conservatism is violence, dishonesty, and greed.

"re " is about as violent (agressive) as it gets. Again, thanks for proving my point for me. It's almost as if you can't help yourself. For some reason.
    RG I know your heart is in the right place but repeating rhetoric isn't the way to debate or converse. DMC was correct in his point you are beginning the conversation by demeaning your opponent.

There are alot of conservatives I disagree with and honestly pity. Do you feel this same way of your own party? Don't always be the apologize and flag bearer of extremism. Unless you are living in the South within some uber conservative enclave, how can you be so troubled. Vast majority of humans just want to live in the middle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This must be important to you to call them what you want
    This must be important to you to read my entire post and tell me how important it is to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maher is anti-woke

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maher is anti-woke

Ohio is shaming them.

That was easy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Groomers gonna get mad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woke teacher caught race baiting his students

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Groomers gonna get mad
    It's just common sense. The left is now a human centipede connected in a loop, everyone up in everyone else's with no outside influences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just common sense.

Ohio is shaming them because people there are all up other people's .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woke teacher caught race baiting his students

Barack Obama is a primate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is not a smart teacher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This must be important to you to read my entire post and tell me how important it is to me.
    It was long so I figured it was important to you. No I didn't read it. You're dumb.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information