Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything in that restaurant is salty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you tasted everything in restaurant ?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you tasted everything in restaurant ?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See it's this kind of I always try to tell people about when they think California is solid blue. Lots of Trump s there too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all for this. They should speak up so it's easy to singled them out. Time will tell if the free publicity was worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id just eqt somewhere else tbqh

Too much drama. Its just ing food clowns

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fiddleheads Cafe in Mendocino, known for its controversial stances on the state's mask mandate during the pandemic, is closing for good after the new owners of the building decided to cancel its lease.
    The cafe's last day is July 4, owner Chris Castleman confirmed to SFGATE.
    The building was recently sold, and the cafe's lease with the new owners — a couple from Marin — was canceled in June without explanation, Castleman said, just days after the cafe made national headlines in late May for adding a $5 fee for those who ordered food from his cafe with masks on.
    Castleman said he was in talks to extend the lease for three months to September to allow for him to sell his business, but said he refused to sign the agreement when he saw the new terms. Among the conditions included in the month-to-month lease, along with a rent increase, were stipulations that there be “no further publicity related to the business, of any kind, regarding mask wearing or vaccinations, and business will comply with any orders, laws, or mandates of government,” according to a copy of the extension contract Castleman provided to SFGATE.
    https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/...k-16282595.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these niglets are closing...

"We respect and are accepting of all our Tenants' political and personal beliefs. However, if a Tenant's behavior impacts the business of other Tenants (driving away customers to the building) or creates a potential liability (e.g. large fines the building owner is ultimately responsible for or conflict in the community that could translate into physical altercations), then it becomes a business decision as to whether or not to continue the Tenancy. ... Hours were spent discussing Chris Castleman with members of the Mendocino community and it became clear from the feedback that it was in our best interest for him to leave. Out of respect for Chris, we will not repeat the intense negative feedback we have heard from the community and strong advice that he needed to leave ASAP.

"During our evaluation, Chris Castleman created a false narrative that we ended his month-to-month lease due to a disagreement with his ideology. We received multiple messages — many threatening — from his supporters that expressed dismay we would not renew his lease based on a difference in ideology. This narrative is patently false. This is a business and since we will be losing money with the decision to end his lease, its just indicative of the magnitude to which Mr. Castleman's beliefs have interfered and added risk to the overall business. We have heard from people in the community that continue to steer clear of the building as a result of Mr Castleman, and some have expressed fear."

losing your business to trigger dem libs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElCommie happy about businesses being closed and the collective taking over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElCommie happy about businesses being closed and the collective taking over.
    He's on the ignore list with the rest of the spammers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's on the ignore list with the rest of the spammers.
    Yea, I still have him on ignore from his latest spamming.

Blue Santa gs and his 300 alts is actually the one that started up the incessant spam bombing.

Then when Slob and Weepy Jake countered with spam bombs to deter him, he had his mod on the inside perma ban them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"We respect and are accepting of all our Tenants' political and personal beliefs. However, if a Tenant's behavior impacts the business of other Tenants (driving away customers to the building) or creates a potential liability (e.g. large fines the building owner is ultimately responsible for or conflict in the community that could translate into physical altercations), then it becomes a business decision as to whether or not to continue the Tenancy. ... Hours were spent discussing Chris Castleman with members of the Mendocino community and it became clear from the feedback that it was in our best interest for him to leave. Out of respect for Chris, we will not repeat the intense negative feedback we have heard from the community and strong advice that he needed to leave ASAP.

"During our evaluation, Chris Castleman created a false narrative that we ended his month-to-month lease due to a disagreement with his ideology. We received multiple messages — many threatening — from his supporters that expressed dismay we would not renew his lease based on a difference in ideology. This narrative is patently false. This is a business and since we will be losing money with the decision to end his lease, its just indicative of the magnitude to which Mr. Castleman's beliefs have interfered and added risk to the overall business. We have heard from people in the community that continue to steer clear of the building as a result of Mr Castleman, and some have expressed fear."

libs are afraid of the building

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    libs are afraid of the building
    it's a ing COVID shelter, thanks to dumbo...

Should really replace the cafe with a vaccination station

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's a ing COVID shelter, thanks to dumbo...

Should really replace the cafe with a vaccination station
    Publicity stunt. Not surprised. Dems always need distractions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Play stupid games....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As Ayn Rand Paul would say to ducks: "Mind your own busines"

Thread Information