Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barca not stacked

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking a team playing Sergi ing Roberto as their starting winger is the second most stacked team in the World.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    If they disallow that goal.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sidenaldo took his ref powers to Italy?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I didn't think any sport was capable of ing up video replay assistance. Soccer managed to do it.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Sidenaldo is the luckiest athlete in the history of sports

Doesn't even show up in matches and his teams still get lucky as

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Let's see what they come up with this time.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Holy those Italian floppers need to focus on defense and not flopping

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sidenaldo own goal

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Penaldo nowhere to be found without the best midfield in the world and Ramos backing him up

Amazing

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That "foul"

My Team
    Club Atletico de Madrid
    Post Count
    We da bess.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Get outta here , weren't you saying Athletico was screwed in December while I was saying the opposite?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sidenaldo scoring an own goal because he turned around like an amateur is one of the funniest s in some time, tbh.

He probably didn't want to get hit on his eyebrow plugged face.

My Team
    Club Atletico de Madrid
    Post Count
    Get outta here , weren't you saying Athletico was screwed in December while I was saying the opposite?
    I said the same up until kick-off. I was wrong. Best game of the year, by far. I underestimated Cholo, I overestimated Juve.

*Atlético, btw.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Sidenaldo scoring an own goal because he turned around like an amateur is one of the funniest s in some time, tbh.

He probably didn't want to get hit on his eyebrow plugged face.
    Cristiano Ronaldo vs Atletico Madrid:

14% pass accuracy
    3 successful passes
    8 big chances missed
    9 fouls

GOAT.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    How does anyone complete only 14% of his passes?

Imagine thinking a team playing Sergi ing Roberto as their starting winger is the second most stacked team in the World.
    Name teams more stacked..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Schalke
    choke

scholke

Juve getting exposed in Europe per par, tbh . They can win 10 straight league les for all i care, but they will never have the continental aura and mystique of the golden era AC Milan (1987-2007)..

I have said it before, today's Serie A is no less of a farmers league than Ligue 1.

It is a similar pattern with Bayern; they only managed to ring this century when they had a decent Dortmund/Leverkusen sides contending for the CL alongside them. Juve has a joke compe ion in Italy. The fact that they are 13 points clear and uneaten despite playing uninspired brand of soccer should tell you something about the crappy state of that league. The lack of compe ion and intensity week-in, week-out eventually catches up with you in these type of games.

This tie is not completely over, but good luck putting 3 goals past a Diego Simeone-coached side, tbh.

Speaking of El Cholo, how much the Argie NT has missed by not prying him away from Atletico at some point this decade? He could teach Messi something or two about dem balls..:

Last edited by spursistan; 02-21-2019 at 05:23 AM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Juve getting exposed in Europe per par, tbh . They can win 10 straight league les for all i care, but they will never have the continental aura and mystique of the golden era AC Milan (1987-2007)..

I have said it before, today's Serie A is no less of a farmers league than Ligue 1.

It is a similar pattern with Bayern; they only managed to ring this century when they had a decent Dortmund/Leverkusen sides contending for the CL alongside them. Juve has a joke compe ion in Italy. The fact that they are 13 points clear and uneaten despite playing uninspired brand of soccer should tell you something about the crappy state of that league. The lack of compe ion and intensity week-in, week-out eventually catches up with you in these type of games.

This tie is not completely over, but good luck putting 3 goals past a Diego Simeone-coached side, tbh.

Speaking of El Cholo, how much the Argie NT has missed by not prying him away from Atletico at some point this decade? He could teach Messi something or two about dem balls..:

Dortmund put 4 past Atletico this year and Real Madrid put 3 past them a week ago.

Still, I hope you’re right for the second leg.

Also, French teams seem to be faring much better than Italian teams in UCL this year. Never expected that to happen.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    This is shaping up to be an interesting and intriguing CL tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Messi's balls on CL finals: 4 and 0.

Simeone's balls: 0 and 2.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    This is shaping up to be an interesting and intriguing CL tbh
    Absolutely. And the next round should be even tastier!

Thread Information