Page 550 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 5045050054054654754854955055155255355456060065010501550 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,750 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The partial China ban is literally the only thing Trump can say he did before the storm.
    *Partial ban that didn't work

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Sons, Texas has lifted their stay-at-home order on May 1.

However, there is a "different" kind of pandemic to be aware of. One that has plagued this country since 1945.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the answer is no, you can't answer the question. Figured as much you couldn't.
    You don't get to throw out all the reasons for an outcome and say "give me an assessment, but you cannot use these reasons".

I know you want to lodge a W here, but you can stick that up your ass.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure if admitting he got duped by Xi is the best tactic in Trump's "but China" strategy going forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot use the impeachment fiasco that dragged on through January nor China's lies nor the xenophobia claims and lash back around travel bans.. explain why the government did a poor job. Go.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus triggered a 'ruptured heart' in first reported US COVID-19 death

Autopsy of the first known COVID-19 death in the U.S. reveals odd cause of death.

an autopsy report shows that the virus had spread to Dowd's heart muscle, and the viral infection caused a valve in her heart to rupture, The Mercury News reported.

"The immune system was attacking the virus and in attacking the virus, it damaged the heart and then the heart basically burst,"

https://www.livescience.com/coronavi...red-heart.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sons, Texas has lifted their stay-at-home order on May 1.

However, there is a "different" kind of pandemic to be aware of. One that has plagued this country since 1945.

?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The partial China ban is literally the only thing Trump can say he did before the storm.
    equivalent to someone turning off the stove while kitchen burns down tbqh

I thought only inbred rednecks would think that was praiseworthy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alzheimer Joe wouldn't even have done that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess DMC's done with his charts then?
    You haven't offered even a modi of rational discussion on it, just the same, tired ass salty rhetoric I can find everywhere else. I gave my opinion, I showed you why. I don't need to Boutons it in 400 threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't get to throw out all the reasons for an outcome and say "give me an assessment, but you cannot use these reasons".

I know you want to lodge a W here, but you can stick that up your ass.
    I never said as much. I asked a simple question: can you defend Trump's coronavirus response? Certainly, looking at the results to date of said response is relevant evidence.

But again, you'd rather parse irrelevancies rather than give a straightforward response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alzheimer Joe wouldn't even have done that.
    He would've followed the playbook the Obama administration gifted Trump.

Trump is a miserable failure. Sorry you backed the wrong guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot use the impeachment fiasco that dragged on through January nor China's lies nor the xenophobia claims and lash back around travel bans.. explain why the government did a poor job. Go.
    Sure I can. He got elected to do a hard job. Part of that job is making unpopular decisions. Having hurt feelings over impeachment doesn't excuse him from doing the job he was purportedly elected to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, are these your excuses for Trump's failure?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    E.R. doctor on 'front lines' of coronavirus fight in N.Y. dies by suicide

Dr. Lorna Breen was a "hero who brought the highest ideals of medicine to the challenging front lines of the emergency department," the hospital said in a statement.

A New York City emergency room doctor who was on the “front lines” of the fight against the coronavirus has died by suicide

“She tried to do her job, and it killed her,” he told The New York Times.

“She was truly in the trenches of the front line.”

He said his daughter seemed very detached of late and that

she had described some of the horrors she had witnessed at the hospital while battling the virus.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/e-r-doctor-front-lines-coronavirus-fight-n-y-reportedly-n1193701

How will Fox, OANN, Limbaugh, etc slander her?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You haven't offered even a modi of rational discussion on it, just the same, tired ass salty rhetoric I can find everywhere else. I gave my opinion, I showed you why. I don't need to Boutons it in 400 threads.
    I gave you evidence that China was not reporting its numbers accurately and argued that yours wasn't a like-for-like comparison. That's more than a modi . Sorry it didn't take much to show your take was in fact a take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, besides Antarctica and remote islands, what countries managed to keep corona out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to hear the rationale why impeachment prevented the government from developing an accurate test, ramping up testing capacity, being truthful with the public about virus spread and severity, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, besides Antarctica and remote islands, what countries managed to keep corona out?
    This is a straw man argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather be in SK or NZ's shoes right about now, wouldn't you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said as much. I asked a simple question: can you defend Trump's coronavirus response? Certainly, looking at the results to date of said response is relevant evidence.
    sure you did.

I've asked before, and I'll ask again: does anyone think that the administration has done a good job responding to the pandemic? Can anyone defend what DJT has done without complaining about Democrats/China/etc...?
    Ergo any reason you can just conveniently dismiss as whataboutism you've already preemptively discarded.

Has Cuomo done a good job? (you'll ignore this or point to one comment about "dithering" from weeks back)
    What governor has done a good job with it?

Has anyone in the federal government done a good job with it?

Or do you think it's just Trump?
    But again, you'd rather parse irrelevancies rather than give a straightforward response.
    You call anything you disagree with "irrelevant". You don't really deserve an answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure I can. He got elected to do a hard job. Part of that job is making unpopular decisions. Having hurt feelings over impeachment doesn't excuse him from doing the job he was purportedly elected to do.
    What did Donald do to New York to cause 22,000 deaths?

Why doesn't California have 22000 deaths?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to hear the rationale why impeachment prevented the government from developing an accurate test, ramping up testing capacity, being truthful with the public about virus spread and severity, etc...
    Now Trump works at the CDC.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This stupid mother er still doesn't know how tariffs work. Maybe he's being sarcastic.
    oh he knows damn well how they work - he knows the american taxpayer are the ones paying the tariffs

he just willfully and knowingly lies about it because the cult will just nod their head and will swallow his lies

he also lied when asked for his reaction to the bipartisan investigation that concluded russia helped him in the election and that it was NOT a hoax

he just lied thru his teeth that he knew nothing about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure you did.

Ergo any reason you can just conveniently dismiss as whataboutism you've already preemptively discarded.

Has Cuomo done a good job? (you'll ignore this or point to one comment about "dithering" from weeks back)
    What governor has done a good job with it?

Has anyone in the federal government done a good job with it?

Or do you think it's just Trump?

You call anything you disagree with "irrelevant". You don't really deserve an answer.
    Noticeably absent in this response is a defense of Trump's coronavirus response.

Thread Information