6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I got MTBGFO.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    its gonna be brady. really should just go to the Bucs front 7 but i dont think any one defender specifically stood out enough to beat the QB

Post Count
    Scoring nine points would be a Chiefs low in the Mahomes era, in the 54 games (including playoffs) he's played in. A huge testament to how well this Bucs defense has adjusted and dominated in three straight rematches in the playoffs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I don't take any credit away from the Bucs D. But the Chiefs O was pretty anemic. Maybe if Williams hadn't taken the year off...

Post Count
    Since the first quarter against buc vs chiefs
    In week 12
    55-19 bucs
    7 quarters of a beat down

Post Count
    Bucs' scoring was insanely consistent in the playoffs -- 31 to beat Washington, 30 to beat Saints, 31 to beat Packers, 31 to beat the Chiefs

Post Count
    Tom Brady said he is coming back

What did Brady do besides throw short, unpressured passes to wide open receivers. He's the Robert Horry of NFL.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    What did Brady do besides throw short, unpressured passes to wide open receivers. He's the Robert Horry of NFL.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Let me guess, Barry Mc iner fan?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Devin White, Vita Vea and Shaq Barrett were the best players in that game and it's not close tbh. Outstanding defensive effort though, better performance than their defense in SB 37 even. Casuals no doubt think it's Tom who after the first quarter just had to pass it off to Fournette or hit wide open Gronk and Brown all night

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Devin White, Vita Vea and Shaq Barrett were the best players in that game and it's not close tbh. Outstanding defensive effort though, better performance than their defense in SB 37 even. Casuals no doubt think it's Tom who after the first quarter just had to pass it off to Fournette or hit wide open Gronk and Brown all night
    21-29, 81.2 Comp%, 3 TD, 0 INT, 125.8 Rating

System GOAT doing system GOAT things, tbh.

21-29, 81.2 Comp%, 3 TD, 0 INT, 125.8 Rating

System GOAT doing system GOAT things, tbh.
    20-36, 3 INT, 75 Rating against the Packers & they still scored exactly the same number of points

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    20-36, 3 INT, 75 Rating against the Packers & they still scored exactly the same number of points
    So he's not as consistent as he once was. He still showed he has it in him when the big game comes.

He was awesome in first half against the Packers tho when they built their lead. Still hes lucky the way he and his offense the bed in the second half they didnt lose

Thread Information