Spurs late first rounders outplaying 2 #2 picks
    no future
    the Kirby affect
    dysfunction
    gots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So glad that scrub missed that last shot and we won by 40. 38 just doesn't seem like enough for those gots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a garbage team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All downhill since 2010...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see any franchise players on that team. How many high first round picks are they working with?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All downhill since 2010...
    The CBA change was a cataclysmic event for us. A 50 ft tidal wave like in the "Poseidon Adventure." Instead of rushing to the finish line/FULL implementation of that CBA with those who'd brung us, we gutted Odom in front of the entire company. We've never recovered from that "murder" in the garish glare of that CBA change.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Those videos never grow old. They pull me out of a bad mood sometimes. I sit here and watch 'em and still cannot believe it happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those videos never grow old. They pull me out of a bad mood sometimes. I sit here and watch 'em and still cannot believe it happened.
    Bend over, I'll show you something you cannot believe.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The CBA change was a cataclysmic event for us. A 50 ft tidal wave like in the "Poseidon Adventure." Instead of rushing to the finish line/FULL implementation of that CBA with those who'd brung us, we gutted Odom in front of the entire company. We've never recovered from that "murder" in the garish glare of that CBA change.
    Only pussies & assholes play the new CBA card.

This is The Kobe EffectPERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pau is functioning here, Cub!

How did you know it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We can play w/ anyone"

"We don't love basketball after that one"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pau is functioning here, Cub!

How did you know it?
    Same way I knew Barea would.
    Same way I knew Kiwi would.

I know my .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Meh, we are bottom feeders ...Spurs are an elite regular season team ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was fun watching the last of the Lakers suckers die their slow deaths since getting doused by the Mavs in 11. Then 12 happened. Then 13 pretty much was when the cement shoes dried and we chucked the remaining dignity of the Franchise into the La Brea Tar Pits. And then The Contract happened and that was the end of the Lakers for the next 20 years. I was telling yuse guys.

It's over.

NO ONE wants to go there.

NO DEVELOPED high picks who were drafted during The Contract days

The refugees on this roster are like stragglers at Aleppo- they are digging through all the rubble in their dirtied, tattered shrouds and filthy skins looking for something that once resembled a once-great Franchise.

Just like the citizens of Aleppo have been a victim of the Deplorable Left, the remaining poor souls in LA are most certainly victims of The Kobe Effect.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was fun watching the last of the Lakers suckers die their slow deaths since getting doused by the Mavs in 11. Then 12 happened. Then 13 pretty much was when the cement shoes dried and we chucked the remaining dignity of the Franchise into the La Brea Tar Pits. And then The Contract happened and that was the end of the Lakers for the next 20 years. I was telling yuse guys.

It's over.

NO ONE wants to go there.

NO DEVELOPED high picks who were drafted during The Contract days

The refugees on this roster are like stragglers at Aleppo- they are digging through all the rubble in their dirtied, tattered shrouds and filthy skins looking for something that once resembled a once-great Franchise.

Just like the citizens of Aleppo have been a victim of the Deplorable Left, the remaining poor souls in LA are most certainly victims of The Kobe Effect.
    All of that to say ... you glad the Lakers suck ...at least Splits was funny you just sound like a bitter ex happy their former lover is miserable. If you are happy in your new "life" move on ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We ain't even that. We're adrift. We're an empty vessel. We're systematically erroneous. It's a crying shame. And we're waiting for a guy like Cousins with vigor, plotting our trough. It's just incredible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of that to say ... you glad the Lakers suck ...at least Splits was funny you just sound like a bitter ex happy their former lover is miserable. If you are happy in your new "life" move on ...

LOL feeling threatened by a few more sentences than you prefer to read.

LOL saying the other fan was "funny" to get at me, but YOU responded to me. It resonated with you deeper, otherwise you wouldn't have responded.

LOL, your franchise is dead because your namesake was a big, fat ing nuke that exploded on-site before even being deployed. Like I said, keep on diggin' through that rubble, you lil Aleppo boy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We ain't even that. We're adrift. We're an empty vessel. We're systematically erroneous. It's a crying shame. And we're waiting for a guy like Cousins with vigor, plotting our trough. It's just incredible.

Bend over, I'll give you something vigorous that will leave you crying in shame.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll give you something vigorous that will leave you crying in shame.
    No seriously. And there is a word I'm looking for, trying to remember that fits our state,,,not (defunct), or (decrepit) but something similar. GD it, I can't recall the word. Can anybody help me here? I'm serious, the word fits us to a T, but, I can't get it. I can remember everything that happened at 5 years old, but, not a simple gd word.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got it:::we're (derelict). Thank Christ, I had to go to Google for the love of Pete.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well look at that .. always feels great

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got it:::we're (derelict). Thank Christ, I had to go to Google for the love of Pete.
    There's a few categories of people here:

Derelicts- Make up the majority of people here. They know this place is a sham and joke so they have as much fun as possible doing what they/we do.

ing Idiots- The people who refuse to accept dereliction as the mood of this place. People who think that actual, deep discussion occurs here and that they are above us derelicts and try spreading their morals around. Usually very thin-skinned, these pussies generally use the Ignore feature when the fire gets too hot.

Foreigners/Lowlifes: Foreigners are lowlifes, thank God for soon-to-be POTUS Trump. They make up the bottom rung of this place with the likes of Kool, Avante, Boutons and Kid Toucha.

Thread Information