Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has finally turned into the player I thought he could be. He suffered from a shoulder injury that had progressively gotten worse to the point he needed surgery and rehab two seasons ago. As he had never gotten to shoot well enough up to that point I remember thinking “well, that’s probably it for him/his shot.” Took him a long time to rehab from that injury and predictably, he didn’t have a good shooting season upon his return. I saw an interview he gave last season where he said he wasn’t 100% ready to play and it showed on his shot (not good). This season, he’s finally healthy and more aggressive with his shot.

I know there’s some fans here that never liked him, but it is what it is. He’s the kind of player you either like or hate. He’s so crafty and smart, plus unusual, very interesting player.

Anyways, I am really happy to see him playing well for the Grizzlies. They have a fun team to watch and he’s helped them out a lot this season with Jaren Jackson missing so much of it (and only just coming back).

As for the question about going after him, it depends on what kind of team the Spurs are fielding. With an improved shot I think he’d fit in right now and could be starting for the current Spurs ...
    Imma thinking that hug he gave Becky when they won summer league is why ur fondness for KA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll be ideal if the Spurs are looking to tank next season, but otherwise, you can have bench warmers for much cheaper, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. It only took 7 years for him to go from "meh" to "eh?!".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we have enough 12/6 players who shoot 35% from 3. We need better players than that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao, this is from tonight...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's fair, and I wish the minutes were adjustable instead of "36" or "48" being universal is my point. If you could use per 28 for Kyle instead, for example, it gives a better insight on how much improved he is.

I have no issue with Kyle being improved.

Not this again. Feel free to think however you like about me being anti-stats.
    "Per 28" would pretty much be "per game".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao, this is from tonight...

Wasn't Kyle's fault. Can't blame him for his teammates doubling that midget Argentine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs need volume 3pt shooters that aren't defensive liabilities. Kyle has only one of those things going for him, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't Kyle's fault. Can't blame him for his teammates doubling that midget Argentine.
    nobody is doubling the midget. He's guarding nobody, he's not helping, he's ball watching, and his flat footed ass not even pretending to even try to run out to the shooter.

You can argue it's not his fault that the shooter is wide open. Everything else is fathead being fathead, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't his dad acting like a lowkey version of Uncle Dennis? Doesn't sound like he would come back here, unless I'm getting players mixed up. Either way, I'm still so-so on him, not a game changer for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody is doubling the midget. He's guarding nobody, he's not helping, he's ball watching, and his flat footed ass not even pretending to even try to run out to the shooter.

You can argue it's not his fault that the shooter is wide open. Everything else is fathead being fathead, tbh
    Wrong statement since you know Anderson can (or could, when he was a Spur) be blame for many things, but not for his defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Per 28" would pretty much be "per game".
    That's the point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the point.
    Well, just use the raw nambers then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, just use the raw nambers then.
    You're missing the point, bud. Read the first page.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For kyle it's only fair to use stats by forehead diameter. Otherwise his stats look too good in comparison to small heads.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For kyle it's only fair to use stats by forehead diameter. Otherwise his stats look too good in comparison to small heads.
    hmmm

I’ll allow it

Banned
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    In before Kyle’s #1 fan girl...
    He has finally turned into the player I thought he could be. He suffered from a shoulder injury that had progressively gotten worse to the point he needed surgery and rehab two seasons ago. As he had never gotten to shoot well enough up to that point I remember thinking “well, that’s probably it for him/his shot.” Took him a long time to rehab from that injury and predictably, he didn’t have a good shooting season upon his return. I saw an interview he gave last season where he said he wasn’t 100% ready to play and it showed on his shot (not good). This season, he’s finally healthy and more aggressive with his shot.

I know there’s some fans here that never liked him, but it is what it is. He’s the kind of player you either like or hate. He’s so crafty and smart, plus unusual, very interesting player.

Anyways, I am really happy to see him playing well for the Grizzlies. They have a fun team to watch and he’s helped them out a lot this season with Jaren Jackson missing so much of it (and only just coming back).

As for the question about going after him, it depends on what kind of team the Spurs are fielding. With an improved shot I think he’d fit in right now and could be starting for the current Spurs ...

Banned
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. It only took 7 years for him to go from "meh" to "eh?!".

Thread Information