Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then he’ll take the 4 out to the perimeter. Bullying isn’t just one thing. His offense is versatile enough to attack 3s in the post, or take 4s out to the perimeter, and attack them there, off the dribble, or off the bounce if they back off.
    Yes, then McDermott is not a stretch 4. They both wings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Logo Walker!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs sure are having fun in training camp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just one more day until the yearly realization that we probably won't be able to watch the preseason games!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just one more day until the yearly realization that we probably won't be able to watch the preseason games!
    That annoys me every year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Noah Magaro-George @N_Magaro
    20h
    San Antonio’s first preseason game at home versus the Jazz will be available on Bally Sports and 1200 WOAI this Monday at 7:30 PM CT per Spurs PR.

So yeah I won't be able to watch....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Noah Magaro-George @N_Magaro
    20h
    San Antonio’s first preseason game at home versus the Jazz will be available on Bally Sports and 1200 WOAI this Monday at 7:30 PM CT per Spurs PR.

So yeah I won't be able to watch....
    Great news. If there is some sort of feed available, hopefully it will find its way onto the world wide webz...

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf is a balley sports??? what happened to fox?? we got to have the weakest small market setup in the league lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf is a balley sports??? what happened to fox?? we got to have the weakest small market setup in the league lol
    Bally's bought out Fox Sports regional networks: https://theathletic.com/news/fox-spo...r/RuyBzKuWfzAL

It's basically the same channel with new branding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Paul Garcia
    pAulGarciaNBA
    28s
    Zach Collins is out and Tre Jones is doubtful (left ankle sprain) for the preseason opener Monday per Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mavericks are on Balley Sports as well. I guess the Mavericks are also have a weak, small market setup???? Please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bally sports bought the rights to fox sports right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Disney bought FOX, they were forced to divest the regional networks because of monopoly issues, since they also own ESPN. you must not have been paying attention, since they did it during the season last year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bally sports bought the rights to fox sports right?
    3 posts up man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's right! Don't let your ignorance keep you from talking !
    Do it!

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand the nature of text, but it was meant to be humorous... apologies to all the kb warriors.

Nah didn't pay too much attention to that because I watched for free anyways lol... I must say I do plan on buying this Sports of Balley's this year though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flopping !

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are three bobblehead nights happening this season. Guess who they’re featuring in each of those nights? DJ, White, and Keldon. Yup, those guys aren’t being traded.
    AFAIK, Andrew Bogut is the only NBA player that was traded before his bobblehead day, but umpteen MLB players have been traded before their bobblehead days; most famously Victor Martinez, traded the day before.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As far as I know Bally isn’t available on streaming platforms. Would be fine by me if Bally made a subscription app but it seems like Bally is way behind on that monetization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As far as I know Bally isn’t available on streaming platforms. Would be fine by me if Bally made a subscription app but it seems like Bally is way behind on that monetization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It makes sense they were waived so soon, as there really isn't the time to give them minutes with so many new guys as it is. It's odd that Renfro would be waived and sent back to Austin, though. They went through the trouble of signing him to an X-10 deal as if he had a chance to make the club only to basically X-9 him (which is implicit in an X-10 deal too, if I recall correctly). He could still get that two-way slot, but you'd think the Spurs might have other options they're still considering if they didn't just sign him to a two-way deal outright or convert the contract. Still, even if Renfro is just one of the candidates, they had the roster spot to bring in another candidate after waiving Holman. They didn't need to potentially risk losing Nate in a waiver claim. I mean, it wouldn't be a huge loss even if he were claimed, but still. The Spurs do still have two more send-downs, so maybe they're using the spots to bring those guys in and will then come back for Renfro? It's interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It makes sense they were waived so soon, as there really isn't the time to give them minutes with so many new guys as it is. It's odd that Renfro would be waived and sent back to Austin, though. They went through the trouble of signing him to an X-10 deal as if he had a chance to make the club only to basically X-9 him (which is implicit in an X-10 deal too, if I recall correctly). He could still get that two-way slot, but you'd think the Spurs might have other options they're still considering if they didn't just sign him to a two-way deal outright or convert the contract. Still, even if Renfro is just one of the candidates, they had the roster spot to bring in another candidate after waiving Holman. They didn't need to potentially risk losing Nate in a waiver claim. I mean, it wouldn't be a huge loss even if he were claimed, but still. The Spurs do still have two more send-downs, so maybe they're using the spots to bring those guys in and will then come back for Renfro? It's interesting.
    I though it was puzzling also, without really understanding the difference in deals like you do, mostly because they still have that two way deal and no obvious candidate for it. It makes me think they have other players in mind for it that they expect to be cut elsewhere. I am not up to date on other prospects around the league but there are other rosters in similar situations to the Spurs, which need to trim down. It’s still intriguing to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trades are still possible to trim the roster, there’s just nothing rumored besides the Ben Simmons “interest.”

Thread Information