Page 68 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172781181685681068 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 40782
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    28 deaths, officially. That figure is surely too low since the US has been so slow to test for it.

Let's revisit in six-12 months. Flu is endemic, first diagnosed case of novel coronavirus was 3/3. One week ago. It's more virulent/lethal than this years flu.

Deaths are a lagging indicator, and as abundantly pointed out in this thread, the problem here isn't mortality so much as the rate of infection/hospitalization. The real danger is that the pandemic will jam up our health care system and
    cause excess deaths from otherwise treatable conditions.
    When S. Korea declared 0.6 death rate awhile back everybody jumped for joy. Now that # ain't good enough, so, it's not spoken of anymore.

Now your information about "jam up our health care system" is the current dog whistle heard loud & long.

This whole thing was politicized immediately because Trump is President. Which, to be quite honest is a (good thing)...because if permission hadn't been granted for American comedians & late night talk show hosts & SNL to make light of Corona +++ if (we) hadn't politicized it night & day every day since it hit I would be worried, sick with such worry. But, thank Christ that ain't the case.

Ain't nobody ashen-faced on the TV, there's a light tone & look to 'em, one & all...crackin' wise...etc...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Those days are over...let us face it:::everybody is looking forward to turning in...crossing their threshold...closing screen & solid door behind them...gettin' down that Monopoly Board...those adult toys & silk sheets...those books, movies, gettin' that Cable hooked back up...time of our lives.

9 months from now the birth rate will jump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When S. Korea declared 0.6 death rate awhile back everybody jumped for joy. Now that # ain't good enough, so, it's not spoken of anymore.

Now your information about "jam up our health care system" is the current dog whistle heard loud & long.

This whole thing was politicized immediately because Trump is President. Which, to be quite honest is a (good thing)...because if permission hadn't been granted for American comedians & late night talk show hosts & SNL to make light of Corona +++ if (we) hadn't politicized it night & day every day since it hit I would be worried, sick with such worry. But, thank Christ that ain't the case.

Ain't nobody ashen-faced on the TV, there's a light tone & look to 'em, one & all...crackin' wise...etc...
    DarrinS and you were the only ones jumping for joy over a .7% mortality rate, that's your first misstatement.

Your second is that reporting on the Trump Administration's slow, disorganized response is politicization -- it's not, it's the damn truth.

And your last is that rate of infection sidelining healthcare delivery is a recent partisan talking point -- it isn't. It's happening in Italy right now. It's likely to happen here too.

It's people like you denying epidemiological probabilities and demanding that public officials and the press line up to kiss Trump's ass that's politicized, tbh.

For the government to do it is typically authoritarian CYA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DarrinS and you were the only ones jumping for joy over a .7% mortality rate, that's your first misstatement.

Your second is that reporting on the Trump Administration's slow, disorganized response is politicization -- it's not, it's the damn truth.

And your last is that rate of infection sidelining healthcare delivery is a recent partisan talking point -- it isn't. It's happening in Italy right now. It's likely to happen here too.

It's people like you denying epidemiological probabilities and demanding that public officials and the press line up to kiss Trump's ass that's politicized, tbh.

For the government to do it is typically authoritarian CYA.
    You're a hyperbolic individual, but, it's only because:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

---

So, all along our healthcare system has been a Corona away from (Italy). Where was Bush 1 & 2, where was Clinton, where was Obama?

You just want to jump in Trump's because he made President & you can't stand it.

(They're) joking about Corona on the CNN, MSNBC, et al.

CNN joshin' about it right in front of their homemade banner of "CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC!" Brooke Baldwin pushed back her chair & crossed those oil barrel legs & thighs of hers. She never does that unless everything is light & airy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

---

So, all along our healthcare system has been a Corona away from (Italy). Where was Bush 1 & 2, where was Clinton, where was Obama?

You just want to jump in Trump's because he made President & you can't stand it.

CNN joshin' about it right in front of their homemade banner of "CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC!" Brooke Baldwin pushed back her chair & crossed those oil barrel legs & thighs of hers. She never does that unless everything is light & airy.
    You're the one flipping out, tbh.

It makes sense; Trump may not be able to fade this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My job sent us home for the rest of the month due to Corona. We work remotely anyway but yea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worth 15 minutes of your time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're the one flipping out, tbh.

It makes sense; Trump may not be able to fade this one.
    I ain't flipping out. I'm laughing because the Rob & Laura Petries, the Jerry & Millie Helpers, & the Sadie Stein families in New Roc e ain't immune to robust calamity after all.

& see, Winester, you expose yourself in the bolded...if it were like the Towers on 9/11 you wouldn't be busting Trump's balls...you'd be right next to me, ashen-faced.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

That Falcie guy who works in the gov't & the CNN dais told everybody a fortnight ago;;;"stay home & hunker down in the bed. It-will-pass."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Falcie guy who works in the gov't & the CNN dais told everybody a fortnight ago;;;"stay home & hunker down in the bed. It-will-pass."
    it will come back with a vengeance in the fall

the 2nd wave could be more lethal than first as it happened with Spanish flu

we only have a few months to prepare for the big one

this will be the cycle for the forseaboe future

so no. it will not pass

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it will come back with a vengeance in the fall
    If warm weather slows it down. We don't know that yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If warm weather slows it down. We don't know that yet.
    correct

if warm warm weather does not welcome to a new dimension

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

---

So is it a big deal or a joke? Pick a lane.

And lol the wall stopping CV from crossing the border

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Government: “its just a flu. just wash your hands and buy some stock”

dr: “this is worse than a bomb”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The window for containing the coronavirus has passed in some parts of the US: CDC

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/the...of-the-us-cdc/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your take on your own post?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What did you find worthwhile?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They may want to consider cancelling Fiesta this year. Especially, NIOSA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did you find worthwhile?
    Joe Rogan is a tremendous interviewer and I have been listening to the entire interview here.

He doesn't seem to expect warm weather to save us. Says our nation's obesity problem is a huge red flag that could lead to higher mortality rates than South Korea is seeing for the virus. Says you're tremendously infectious before showing symptoms unlike the original SARS. Gotta hand it to DarrinS, it's a great interview he posted, though it's only the first 15 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should SA cave to a bunch of liberal hype and TDS re: novel coronavirus?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Rogan is a tremendous interviewer and I have been listening to the entire interview here.

He doesn't seem to expect warm weather to save us. Says our nation's obesity problem is a huge red flag that could lead to higher mortality rates than South Korea is seeing for the virus. Says you're tremendously infectious before showing symptoms unlike the original SARS. Gotta hand it to DarrinS, it's a great interview he posted, though it's only the first 15 minutes.
    DarrinS seldom gives a take on his own video posts, he still hasn't, tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man that part when he talks about SARS and MERS coronaviruses not giving a about the heat was a real kick in the nuts. I was hoping we'd get lucky in that warming weather would slow it down a bit before kicking back into gear in the winter, but he doesn't seem to think so. Also him throwing water on the idea we'd have a vaccine any time soon.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Communism!

Thread Information