Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Normal people don't call people they have never met a pedo/ / got/asshole.
    Is this your first time on the internet?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Is this your first time on the internet?
    Do you actually think "normal" people do what we do here? You know you are weird, just like I know I am, we both have fun with all this silliness. But I know a lot of people who would never play the silly we do.

I do post at places where none of that name calling is allowed. And you probably do also as we all do. We all know this place is the only site we can get away with acting like we do,

Try calling anyone a ...pedo.....over at LETS RUN watch how fast you are gone.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    If someone is gay, calling them a or a got is normal, regardless of if online or in person tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Do you actually think "normal" people do what we do here? You know you are weird, just like I know I am, we both have fun with all this silliness. But I know a lot of people who would never play the silly we do.

I do post at places where none of that name calling is allowed. And you probably do also as we all do. We all know this place is the only site we can get away with acting like we do,

Try calling anyone a ...pedo.....over at LETS RUN watch how fast you are gone.
    Why would I ever go to a pedo board like that?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    If someone is gay, calling them a or a got is normal, regardless of if online or in person tbh.
    Accusing a stranger of being gay when they have done nothing that even hints at that is wrong.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Why would I ever go to a pedo board like that?
    Come on Pavlov, go over to LET'S RUN a place I talk track at and post a thread about s, gots and pedos, watch how fast you get banned.

You post other places. you know only here can we act like the jerks/punks we want to be.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Watch this.....

Where is anything I have ever said that warrants....you pedo...accusations? Yep, there is.....ZERO/0/NOTHING.

Now nobody will come up with anything because there is.................nothing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Come on Pavlov, go over to LET'S RUN
    Why would I want to go to your pedo board with you?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Why would I want to go to your pedo board with you?
    There ya go right there. You don;t know any of those people at all, yet.......they are pedo's.

Dude, you got problems.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Accusing a stranger of being gay when they have done nothing that even hints at that is wrong.
    There's nothing wrong with being gay tbh, you're a hateful person.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Why act like It's just me being a hateful person? What do you think would happen in this scenario.....

Billy Bob Bodine a 6-4 QB wins the SB, while he is being interviewed by Al Michaels his male lover comes over and they exchange a big kiss right there on National TV....well?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    There will NEVER be a "KNOWN" gay head coach in the NFL, why? And, we will never see a 'KNOWN" starting QB either. why?

Alabama with a gay coach?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    X2. Larry shouldn’t be ashamed that he’s gay.
    It’s just when he’s gay with children that his behavior should be condemned.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    X2. Larry shouldn’t be ashamed that he’s gay.
    It’s just when he’s gay with children that his behavior should be condemned.
    Dude, are you stupid or re ed?

Gay????.....hahahahaha??

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    A must read....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Normal people don't call people they have never met a pedo/ / got/asshole. Look at yourself, do you see your behavior as being normal?
    STFU you sorry sack of got. You use all of said insults ^.. I quoted your hypocrite ass asking Spurtacular "when he realized he was a " just the other day. This is why the person who doxxed you did so, because your bull made exposing you worth the time and effort.

Seriously, do your wife and son know they're the butt of jokes on a sports forum because of your online behavior?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    STFU you sorry sack of got. You use all of said insults ^.. I quoted your hypocrite ass asking Spurtacular "when he realized he was a " just the other day. This is why the person who doxxed you did so, because your bull made exposing you worth the time and effort.

Seriously, do your wife and son know they're the butt of jokes on a sports forum because of your online behavior?
    I'm not in the middle of this; but

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

If he keeps his assholery up, I know someone who would be happy to send Judy, Mason, and Leslie all the pics and links to various threads.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I agree, definitely a must read.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics

First off dude, aren't you the guy calling a stranger a pedo when there is absolutely noting ever said here that even hints at that, well?

Everybody here talks guy, and you know it. Why do you call me or anyone a pedo with no proof of that at all, well?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I agree, definitely a must read.

Stupid, I was there in the early 70's.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If he keeps his assholery up, I know someone who would be happy to send Judy, Mason, and Leslie all the pics and links to various threads.
    Yeah, no kidding. Who and how was this clown exposed anyway?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stupid, I was there in the early 70's.
    Yeah, I'm sure you've made the sex tourism pilgrimage more than a few times since.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I do nothing any different than everybody here.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Yeah, I'm sure you've made the sex tourism pilgrimage more than a few times since.
    Dude, you really don't get any of that do you? You come off totally dense about how that worked.

Dude, I was 19-21 in a weird world I knew nothing about, now think just a little bit.

Thread Information