Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was taking more of a shot at your will nilly use of left/right. It's pretty much a broken way of understanding. And I think anti-intellectualism is another failed device in it's own right. You'll find few people who are actually anti intellectual.
    how few is few?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A very very few. At best a small contingency of people could be found who are resentful of intellectuals; and then many of them aren't anti knowledge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A very very few. At best a small contingency of people could be found who are resentful of intellectuals; and then many of them aren't anti knowledge.
    Nah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about that. Lots of dogma based on a tacit rejection of knowledge and expertise seems to be en vogue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re en led to your opinion.
    sorry man, but its the truth. your political commentary reads like you're just regurgitating what you read from the Trump War Room twitter account

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wish. i'm being completely serious though
    Kind of whats wrong with society, no? Disagree means I don’t know what Im talking about. Look through these threads, dude. Good Will couldn’t even prove his point. He posted an image after a worldwide pandemic. What the do you expect to happen to the economy when you put the world on paise? Does it not make more sense to see how many jobs were created before the outlier? I guess it doesn’t fit your narrative.

All I did was post a clip. And no offense, but you being born and raised in California tells me more than likely what your political affiliation is. So how about you talk politics, because all the other boys playing touch butt with each other, attempting to act like their views are the majority because they quote each other, haven’t acknowledged this thread.

Why?

Because Dems are avoiding Biden like the plague. Its all about Trump. I bet most Dems dont evn know Joe’s policies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of whats wrong with society, no? Disagree means I don’t know what Im talking about. Look through these threads, dude. Good Will couldn’t even prove his point. He posted an image after a worldwide pandemic. What the do you expect to happen to the economy when you put the world on paise? Does it not make more sense to see how many jobs were created before the outlier? I guess it doesn’t fit your narrative.

All I did was post a clip. And no offense, but you being born and raised in California tells me more than likely what your political affiliation is. So how about you talk politics, because all the other boys playing touch butt with each other, attempting to act like their views are the majority because they quote each other, haven’t acknowledged this thread.

Why?

Because Dems are avoiding Biden like the plague. Its all about Trump. I bet most Dems dont evn know Joe’s policies.
    there are plenty of conservatives who have deep understandings of the issues. its not about agreement or disagreement.

you asked will hunting about job growth. he proved to you with multiple independent sources that there has been negative job growth since trump took office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there are plenty of conservatives who have deep understandings of the issues. its not about agreement or disagreement.

you asked will hunting about job growth. he proved to you with multiple independent sources that there has been negative job growth since trump took office.
    Everything should be in context, before the pandemic Trump was doing well with job growth. I think a worldwide pandemic, that objectively cost every country in the world a ton of jobs, should be put into consideration. What little Willie did was called a strawman argument. Im personally disappointed. I thought you were a man that could reason, critically think, and understand perspective.

https://wichitaliberty.org/economics...-created-jobs/

Quoting half my responses and answering half way does not come across to me as someone that is well-versed with their political affiliation. Im sorry but CNN links, unnamed sources making claims of Trump’s taxes, and a half-assed image that only paints part of the picture, does not prove a point in my opinion.
    Last edited by N0 LyF3 ScRuB; 09-28-2020 at 02:28 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why?

Your boy fired the pandemic team that was created as the early warning system just because obama made it. Even HEB had a ing pandemic team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way Will Hunting thats an independent source. Not CNN you stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything should be in context, before the pandemic Trump was doing well with job growth. I think a worldwide pandemic, that objectively cost every country in the world a ton of jobs, should be put into consideration. What little Willie did was called a strawman argument. Im personally disappointed. I thought you were a man that could reason, critically think, and understand perspective.

https://wichitaliberty.org/economics...-created-jobs/

Quoting half my responses and answering half way does not come across to me as someone that is well-versed with their political affiliation. Im sorry but CNN links, unnamed sources making claims of Trump’s taxes, and a half-assed image that only paints part of the picture, does not prove a point in my opinion.
    he gave one link from CNN and two other links from different sources... each of which independently reached the same conclusion. the CNN article you are losing your over was citing to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

every president deals with . was COVID particularly bad? of course. but Trump is being judged for his failure at attempting to tackle COVID, unlike other countries that had their together like South Korea, Germany, Australia, Israel, etc. that has exacerbated how hard we've been hit by COVID, both health-wise and as a result, economically

he doesnt get a total free pass for all his ups. in the meantime he inherited a recovering economy with GDP, jobs, stock market trending up, unemployment trending down, and just kept riding the same wave. the major fiscal "achievement" of his administration was the tax cuts which showed no improvement in any of those metrics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you think he meant when he said he provided multiple independent sources? that means independent of one another. as in if i sent you 3 different links/articles from the same source, then they're redundant with one another... as opposed to sending you three independent sources all reaching the same conclusion

and if you for whatever reason understood something else (perhaps you thought he meant completely free of bias... whatever that would look like) by what metric do you believe wichitaliberty is "independent" in a way that CNN is not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some blog

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, COVID-45 and the SCOTUS are going to be the defining moments of the Trump's presidency... The SCOTUS will eventually sort itself out, but the 200k dead americans are a stain that will stay with him...

It is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about that. Lots of dogma based on a tacit rejection of knowledge and expertise seems to be en vogue.
    How else are you going to stick it to the elites than telling scientists and Ivy League grads to go themselves, tho?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    tagging me in a post a 1:30 in the morning because you’re emotionally scarred from the lashing I gave you several hours earlier

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, COVID-45 and the SCOTUS are going to be the defining moments of the Trump's presidency... The SCOTUS will eventually sort itself out, but the 200k dead americans are a stain that will stay with him...

It is what it is.
    How many deaths under Hillary?

Take into account all these freedom loving Americans who don't like lockdowns and throw fits over wearing masks. Oh, and the fact that Americans love to travel. All those things are true, Trump or no Trump.

Also, take into account that they would not be politicizing the virus under a democrat. No cooking the books and fudging the numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many deaths under Hillary?

Take into account all these freedom loving Americans who don't like lockdowns and throw fits over wearing masks. Oh, and the fact that Americans love to travel. All those things are true, Trump or no Trump.

Also, take into account that they would not be politicizing the virus under a democrat. No cooking the books and fudging the numbers.
    Shillary isn't the president, and as much as I dislike her, she certainly dodged a bullet on this one. The barometer is going to be how the US handled this vs the rest of the world, and so far it's pathetic.

Not to mention this stupid getting himself taped about lying to the American people, and being more interested in his re-election than dead Americans.

Sorry, the claim that things wouldn't be politicized is baloney. Fox and Sinclair would be having a field day if Shillary ed up this bad.

I'm sure Dubya didn't want his presidency defined by 9/11 either, but these are events that show at your doorstep and shape your legacy.

Thread Information