San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to hear lakers fans thoughts

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just being real.

Lakers are ing done. Bryant has like one more year left. The soft ass Gasol is spotty at best.

There is no future there. Its clip time now.

Then there is the Shaq thing which I agree. You dont want to go from Orlando to Los Angeles, tracing steps already laid out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AlexKennedyNBA Alex Kennedy
    Source close to Dwight Howard on why he's leaning away from the Los Angeles Lakers: "Kobe messed it up. That's all I can say for now."

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Source close to Dwight Howard on why he's leaning away from the Los Angeles Lakers: "Kobe messed it up. That's all I can say for now."
    With Vanessa taking half his endorsement money I can understand him not wanting Dwight to come poach the other half.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gossip, gossip, s just stop it, everybody knows I'm a mother ing monster.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This may or may not be an accurate story but come on, at some point Dwight needs to just shut up and play ball…

What has he ever won? He alienates his teammates, he is not a leader and he has never won a championship...If Dwight really does want to play in New Jersey more power to him…Is Jersey really a step up from Orlando?...

In Los Angeles Dwight would just be a dim bulb in The Land of Stars…He will never be a Wilt, Kareem or Shaq…

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    This may or may not be an accurate story but come on, at some point Dwight needs to just shut up and play ball…

What has he ever won? He alienates his teammates, he is not a leader and he has never won a championship...If Dwight really does want to play in New Jersey more power to him…Is Jersey really a step up from Orlando?...

In Los Angeles Dwight would just be a dim bulb in The Land of Stars…He will never be a Wilt, Kareem or Shaq…
    Um, Kobe alienated his teammates, Kobe had Shaq from almost the very start. Who exactly has Dwight had with him?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Why is there no mention of trading Pau for Dwight. Bynum and Dwight would up in the paint.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is there no mention of trading Pau for Dwight. Bynum and Dwight would up in the paint.
    Because Orlando would want both Gasol and Bynum for Howard.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because if it is straight up that would mean not getting rid of turkoglus contract and having him and pau on the books at the same time would not be good

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thank Christ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, dude!

Basketball experts claimed CP3 and Dwight were going to join Kobe for sure!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Howard should just sign with Magic

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Howard should just sign with Magic
    He above everybody else knows his limitations.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But, dude!

Basketball experts claimed CP3 and Dwight were going to join Kobe for sure!
    I never want either.

gigo

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

I thought Dwight just didn't want to go there because of Shaq.. understandable perspective.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is this so shocking? I totally believe it.

Bryant has always thought it was a better idea to shoot 20-foot fadeaways with a hand in his face, as opposed to feeding the post. Right now he has two of the three most skilled bigs in the world on his team, yet he's jacking up more shots than any other player in the league - by a long shot.

The entire world knows that he got Shaquille shiped out of town back in 2005, and proceeded to miss the playoffs as a result.

Bryant is the most selfish player in the history of the NBA - by far. The only people who can't clearly see this fact are Laker fans, i.e. complete, absolute, total, braindead, self-obsessed morons. And I live in LA, so this fact is painfully apparent on a 24/7 basis. The fact that Laker fans can still cheer for and stay behind a guy like Bryant, after all the crap he has pulled historically, is beyond me. But this year, he's clearly doing nothing but padding his stats, to the detriment of his team, and it's blatantly obvious.

If you watch a lot of Laker games as I do, one thing is clear. Bryant is the greatest garbage-time scorer in the history of the world. He usually takes his breather in the first 6 minutes of the 4th quarter. When he returns to the game at the 6-minute mark, he takes every shot he can get. And even if the game is out of reach, meaning a 10-12 point Laker lead, with 3-4 minutes left, he makes sure that he takes every single shot. This pads his stats by 6-8 points per game. Mind you, a guy like LeBron would already be done for the night. But Bryant is out there working at 110% to make sure he adds as many meaningless points as he can, when the other team has already folded the tent.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if true

Thread Information