Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's refusal to make any in game adjustments is pretty annoying. Spurs had some success with Landale at the 4 and didn't even attempt to try it in a game they were getting crushed on the glass. Rebounding lost this game more than anything else, imo. Not gonna beat many teams getting outrebounded by ~20 boards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's refusal to make any in game adjustments is pretty annoying. Spurs had some success with Landale at the 4 and didn't even attempt to try it in a game they were getting crushed on the glass. Rebounding lost this game more than anything else, imo. Not gonna beat many teams getting outrebounded by ~20 boards
    Absolutely zero revelation in the off season.
    Pops solution was Landale.
    Ok, so rather then play him for the reasons you mentioned, I know.....
    "let's have Landale sit the entire game."

Also who are the two butt kissy looking assistants sitting on either side of Lord Pop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely zero revelation in the off season.
    Pops solution was Landale.
    Ok, so rather then play him for the reasons you mentioned, I know.....
    "let's have Landale sit the entire game."

Also who are the two butt kissy looking assistants sitting on either side of Lord Pop?
    ATL Spur and John B

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks timvp and welcome back!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is one of the youngest teams in the league (scary that Minnesota and Memphis are both younger) with a ton of flexibility, cap room and draft capital going forward.

It’s going to be tough to crack the upper echelon of the west unless a ping pong ball falls the right way, and they pull off something with cap space. But the future is a lot brighter than a lot of other teams. But as last night showed, there’s a ways to go.
    Such as? This team has a serious lack of talent, an aversion to giving themselves the best chance to procure it and benefitted both from an absurd amount of tanking and many teams most likely taking them lightly.

There's not anything resembling a dynamic talent and even though it was a one off and Murray was coming off illness, it again showed that in a playoff style setting, there's no one on this team who can create efficient (let alone explosive) offense for themselves/others.

They didn't even face a good defensive team yet were flat outclassed by fringe stars McCollum, Ingram and above average starter Valanciunas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such as? This team has a serious lack of talent, an aversion to giving themselves the best chance to procure it and benefitted both from an absurd amount of tanking and many teams most likely taking them lightly.

There's not anything resembling a dynamic talent and even though it was a one off and Murray was coming off illness, it again showed that in a playoff style setting, there's no one on this team who can create efficient (let alone explosive) offense for themselves/others.

They didn't even face a good defensive team yet were flat outclassed by fringe stars McCollum, Ingram and above average starter Valanciunas.
    Well said. Many teams have recent second rounders who are equivalent or better than anyone of our young core outside of DJ.

The bottom third of our team are only in the NBA because we value high character guys. Our most recent lottery pick may have gone undrafted if we didn’t reach. We spent most of last summer giving multiple fringe NBA players like Landale and KBD guaranteed money when we already had a full roster.

PATFO finally showed a pair at the trade deadline but even with a few good young players, cap flex and draft capital we are probably going to be right back at the play-in next season. I don’t think Spurstalk has a clear view just how bad this team actually is. NO, Minny and the depleted Clippers are undeniably better than us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You did dumb ass lmao.
    I did not click that link, fart sniffer

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not click that link, fart sniffer
    Oh i see gagger.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well said. Many teams have recent second rounders who are equivalent or better than anyone of our young core outside of DJ.

The bottom third of our team are only in the NBA because we value high character guys. Our most recent lottery pick may have gone undrafted if we didn’t reach. We spent most of last summer giving multiple fringe NBA players like Landale and KBD guaranteed money when we already had a full roster.

PATFO finally showed a pair at the trade deadline but even with a few good young players, cap flex and draft capital we are probably going to be right back at the play-in next season. I don’t think Spurstalk has a clear view just how bad this team actually is. NO, Minny and the depleted Clippers are undeniably better than us.
    Well said!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have brown on your nose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnson cannot be a starter at PF on any other team in the league. Pop was forced to use him because of his recent shooting streak, but when that single asset failed, he became a liability. With Murray also shooting poorly (5-19) the team's rally to get as close as they did in the 4th quarter is a tribute to their grit and execution down the stretch.

Pels were a better team and proved it. Finito.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have brown on your nose.

You have in your mouth and balls on your chin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop gets an A+, that's the only possible grade when you achieve your target so efficiently no one even notices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rather enjoy the occasional insults we hurl at one another for disagreeing on basketball decisions. Kind of funny when you think about it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have in your mouth and balls on your chin.
    Said the one with Timvp's on his.

Game grades
    Fairweathervp
    Brown noser

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Said the one with Timvp's on his.

Game grades
    Fairweathervp
    Brown noser
    Nice production. Nobody said anything about anything but you are a smoker. Own it, love it, live it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice production. Nobody said anything about anything but you are a smoker. Own it, love it, live it.
    You're so mad.

Keep it up. Maybe one day FairweatherVP will notice you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew everybody would be getting B's from SniffVP. Murray and Keldon deserve F's
    Didn't read the trash, and this is why. Typical SniffVP game grade thread.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so mad.

Keep it up. Maybe one day FairweatherVP will notice you.

Keep what up? Mah ? Ok

Thread Information