Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posted this upstairs but better here.

Durant should request a trade tbh. You cannot rely on Kyrie to play more than 60 games and worst case he can find another excuse to not show up for half a season.

You certainly can’t rely on Ben Simmons, the most pathetic and mentally fragile player in NBA history.

Outside of those ‘Big 3’ the Nets have no cap room, no draft picks and a bunch of old washed up veterans.

Does Durant really want to waste the last 2-3 years he has left of being a number 1 option on that team?

Maybe he requests a trade to LA and teams up with Lebron. The Lakers can send fragile ass Anthony Davis to the Nets. Maybe the Clippers would be willing to ship Kawhi’s ass out of town also straight up for KD.

Sometning to keep an eye on imo
    I have a hot take, but I think Durant's prime is over. In this series he looked like he lost a step. He had a very hard time taking guys off the dribble. Part of that is the Celtics great defense but the other part is that he lost a step. He will still be an all-star caliber player, but his best days are now behind him and we will only get worse.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a hot take, but I think Durant's prime is over. In this series he looked like he lost a step. He had a very hard time taking guys off the dribble. Part of that is the Celtics great defense but the other part is that he lost a step. He will still be an all-star caliber player, but his best days are now behind him and we will only get worse.
    I actually agree with you. Was saying the same thing to myself that it’s a combination of the defense and him losing half a step. I also think his supporting cast is absolute dog shot and there’s no relief valve for him on offense. I mean Bruce brown just clogs the paint no matter how good he is at cutting and shooting floaters. Curry and Irving are both small so while they space the floor both can be closed out on the perimeter by defenders who help on Durant. Drummond and Claxton are useless outside of 3 feet.

We also gotta remember Durant is 34 in a few months, has had an Achilles injury and foot problems.

Still think he can be 1a/1b offensive option on a championship team for the next 2 seasons provided the supporting case and role players are good (shooting and defense) outside of him and the other 1a/1b guy. I think he asks for a trade to either LA team or maybe even Dallas to play with Luka. Golden State is an option (combination of Wiggins, Poole, Wiseman, Kuminga, picks).

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    going to suck to see Brunson leave tbh I immediately liked the guy after watching him in college and always wondered why he wasn't a lottery pick. Being a Mavs fan who is used to disappointment, I know Cuban will probably bring in someone with veteran savvy like Jose Calderon as his replacement next year or Devin Harris for the fifth time...oh well it was fun while it lasted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    going to suck to see Brunson leave tbh I immediately liked the guy after watching him in college and always wondered why he wasn't a lottery pick. Being a Mavs fan who is used to disappointment, I know Cuban will probably bring in someone with veteran savvy like Jose Calderon as his replacement next year or Devin Harris for the fifth time...oh well it was fun while it lasted

Cubes has been in Shark tank/bargain mode since the le. Always searching for a good bargain over building a powerhouse. Hopefuly he makes some moves and we actually keep Brunson, but not holding my breath.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cmon Trae Young step the up. They are playing without butler and lowry.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man WTF Memphis? LOL Jackson fouling out on Towns on a 3 down 8 in the fourth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minnesota is a nice choke team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wolves and Edwards with all those stupid iso plays

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL DBust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russell

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IS Edwards 3 or pick and pop KAT 3 after the time out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wolves have to trade Russell this summer, he's so worthless. Thank god they gave the shot to Edwards instead there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Edwards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis looks way worse than they should be. They were the hottest team the last 2 months. I expected this to be over in max 5 games. They can even be lucky that Minnesota is pretty much re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis looks way worse than they should be. They were the hottest team the last 2 months. I expected this to be over in max 5 games. They can even be lucky that Minnesota is pretty much re ed.
    Just catching highlights.
    WTH was that Hero Ball defensive steal attempt by Edwards? Goodness.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    imo the grizz really aren't super talented tbh, just a ton of great athletes and good role definition

minny is easily a more talented team imo, but far inferior on knowing their roles and intangibles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo the grizz really aren't super talented tbh, just a ton of great athletes and good role definition

minny is easily a more talented team imo, but far inferior on knowing their roles and intangibles
    This tbh. Also comes down to matchups, with Minny being a bad one for Memphis.

Assuming the Grizz close this out I think they give the Dubs fits, albeit I think the Dubs win in 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the Nuggets stand a chance in Game 5 vs Warriors / Donkey Refs?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Gotta believe Nuggets are done tonight. Would probably take an other worldly performance by Joker, like something like a 40 point triple double type game, along with Gordon and Barton/Morris giving great games as well to extend the series.

The PNR attack on Jokic is really tough. If they don't switch, Curry probably gets a lot of clean looks on threes. If they trap, the Warriors are smart enough and good enough to get the easy lay-up or two passes later get a wide open three for guys like Poole or Klay. It's a no win for the Nuggets no matter how they choose to defend it so long as the Warriors hit their open threes. And they hit their open threes like no other team.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i think the nuggets are done tonight... would love to be wrong though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elimination game, derozan sucks. Goes together like cookies and cream.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elimination game, derozan sucks. Goes together like cookies and cream.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hands part of the ball ref.
    Joker just called for a foul instead of getting a steal.
    A call Donkey turd gets 10 of 10Xs.

Thread Information