Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was always a borderline NBA player. But he had huge games for us during the 99 le run, especially vs LA as a vet minimum player.

They gave him like 3yrs 5mm, which even for those times was hardly “a huge contract” and he was already 30 at the time.
    It was 23 years ago so my memory is not 100 percent fresh so thank you for correcting me. The point still stands he sucked after the Spurs gave him a contract.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have said since last year, they will go as far as he takes them bc you can count on Morant to do what he does, and the other guys more or less being consistent at what they do, but Jaren is unreliable. He’s got a lot of potential but he needs to be better for them to go further.

What a sad ending to the season to finish with Morant with a bad knee. The Grizzlies coach also didn’t protect his guys enough. Kerr basically ate his chicken and got the media in their pocket.
    It's like I said earlier in this thread that the Grizzlies made the same mistake the Spurs did against the Warriors in '17 when dealing with the media. They lost the media battle from the start when Kerr created the bs narrative of "Breaking the code." They didn't respond back to fight against it and change the narrative. Now I have heard they are calling out Kerr on his bs after Ja got hurt but it's too late now. Kerr is being two faced about it by saying "Jordan is not dirty and it wasn't intentional." When you play the Warriors I think a lot of teams have to realize you have to be adept for the psychological warfare that is going to take place with the media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis Bertans stroking in the first half. I thought the Mavs storied franchise retired #44 for Sean Bradley?!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing better than an injured CP3 losing is a healthy one!

Am I the only one rooting for any one of Milwaukee, Miami or Boston?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get you people. To me, the reasons to, if not root for, at least not root against Paul (dirty, manipulative) far outweigh the reasons to (was acquired in legitimate fashion, helped a team rise from the ashes, relatively low ego, as committed to winning and high IQ as they come and has suffered more bad luck in the playoffs than probably anyone).

Doncic is far more unlikable. Out of shape, whining diva, dripping in arrogance since day one, commandeering the ball like prime Harden (funny, he got knocked relentlessly for that style though), yet he's beloved. Wonder why . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Syd is doing a lot of flopping today vs Mavs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see that ending well. Depending on what kind of diet he's come from, he might feel better for a while and might go OK for while, but long-term, I don't think that will end well for him. Vegan diet is lacking way too many nutrients to thrive on long-term. With vegetables, what's on paper nutrient wise, doesn't mean you're getting all those nutrients eating them as they're not as bioavailable due to various factors. You've also got oxalates and lectins to contend with.
    He's a pro-athlete he will get the proper supplements. No way does he perform like this at age 37 if he didn't change his diet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Night CP3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get you people. To me, the reasons to, if not root for, at least not root against Paul (dirty, manipulative) far outweigh the reasons to (was acquired in legitimate fashion, helped a team rise from the ashes, relatively low ego, as committed to winning and high IQ as they come and has suffered more bad luck in the playoffs than probably anyone).

Doncic is far more unlikable. Out of shape, whining diva, dripping in arrogance since day one, commandeering the ball like prime Harden (funny, he got knocked relentlessly for that style though), yet he's beloved. Wonder why . . .
    If you don’t enjoy CP3 getting called for common fouls you haven’t followed his career.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don’t enjoy CP3 getting called for common fouls you haven’t followed his career.
    I've more than likely followed it closer than you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can't stand either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've more than likely followed it closer than you.
    Veteran CP3 is very admirable until he reminds you of his b!tch made ways. He is just as bad as Harden baiting fouls and crying to the ref. He is an intelligently dirty player so watching him take himself out of the game with boneheaded craftsmanship is entertaining. He didn’t even argue as he knew he was in the wrong on most of those calls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also suspect the moment the referees stop blowing the favorable whistle CP3’s been getting, the Suns will struggle.
    This right here….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This right here….
    TD 21 wish your mom SAGIRL happy mothers day bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD 21 wish your mom SAGIRL happy mothers day bro.
    I wish you a Happy Mother's Day!
    Hope it was a good one!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Doncic is more handsome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have Philly in 6 after the news about Embiid? I do like your other predictions.
    Looks like my prediction is still in play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how the did the Spurs miss out drafting a player averaging 22 PPG in the playoffs in his 2nd season?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how the did the Spurs miss out drafting a player averaging 22 PPG in the playoffs in his 2nd season?
    Tyrese is good but the Spurs didn't another 6'2 guard they already have a bunch of guards. It really comes down to do you think he will be better than Dejounte Murray since we already have Dejounte as a PG?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who told Inside the NBA Danny Greens nickname of Icy Hot? It was funny to hear
    Pretty soon Kenny is gonna refer to him as LDN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who told Inside the NBA Danny Greens nickname of Icy Hot? It was funny to hear
    Pretty soon Kenny is gonna refer to him as LDN
    was thinking that myself

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah couldn't believe Ernie of all people called Danny icy hot to his face on live tv...Danny then admitted to hating that name so hes well aware of itlol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah couldn't believe Ernie of all people called Danny icy hot to his face on live tv...Danny then admitted to hating that name so hes well aware of itlol
    Was it pretty much someone here at Spurstalk that came up with that nickname? Pretty cool if it was and it's made it's way to the national media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who told Inside the NBA Danny Greens nickname of Icy Hot? …

It’s right there.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...greenda02.html

Do you guys get out much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing better than an injured CP3 losing is a healthy one!

Am I the only one rooting for any one of Milwaukee, Miami or Boston?
    Nope, I'm with you on this. For me it's Boston before Milwaukee before Miami. I don't really care for Philly because of Harden and Doc, but would be soehw happy for Green. I would be ok with Memphis winning it all and couldn't care less if Dallas or Phoenix wuold win it all. the Warriors though.

Thread Information