Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2078
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So should Philly just let Harden walk this summer for nothing? Or does he even opt out of that $47 million option?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    League should force okc to take back Harden and Westbrook. they can even have Durant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is Doc gonna throw under the bus this time for this loss ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never liked Doc Quitters either
    Doc about to be out of a job and I REALLY hope the Lakers are dumb enough to sign him.

Dude has built a ty career based around the one time he managed to not up a le run with three Hall of Famers in their primes.

Oh, and he also played a part in keeping Timmy in San Antonio because he refused to let Amy on the plane so....thanks for that, Doc!
    Last edited by Dex; 05-12-2022 at 08:53 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden with his usual elimination game performance. He‘s a certified loser at this point
    He has been a certified loser since 2017 when he got eliminated by 39 at home to a Spurs team with Leonard in street clothes. As bad as you remember Harden's performance in that game, it was actually worse. LOL 18% FG at home in an elimination game and getting destroyed by scrub ass Jonathan Simmons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So should Philly just let Harden walk this summer for nothing? Or does he even opt out of that $47 million option?
    After this performance, ain't no one giving him anything near $47M so highly doubt he opts out.

Knowing Harden, he is going to opt-in, then demand a trade or otherwise sulk his way onto another team just like he did in Houston and Brooklyn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After this performance, ain't no one giving him anything near $47M so highly doubt he opts out.

Knowing Harden, he is going to opt-in, then demand a trade or otherwise sulk his way onto another team just like he did in Houston and Brooklyn.
    Trading him back to Houston for John Wall would be hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    League should force okc to take back Harden and Westbrook. they can even have Durant
    Good one. This made me smile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philly needs an actual coach, not Doc Rivers. I thiiiink Harden can come back in shape and have a good season, but will he? Tobias Harris has an utterly nasty contract for two more years. (Remember when people wanted him here?) They have a couple decent role players but not enough. I don't see where they improve very much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philly needs an actual coach, not Doc Rivers. I thiiiink Harden can come back in shape and have a good season, but will he? Tobias Harris has an utterly nasty contract for two more years. (Remember when people wanted him here?) They have a couple decent role players but not enough. I don't see where they improve very much.
    To think he came one loss in Houston from being the Spurs coach in 1999. Unimaginable. Spurs would have flamed out to the Lakers in the second round with Coc at the helm, arena vote would have failed, team would have moved to New Orleans, and Tim probably would have left to join Grant Hill in Orlando.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has been a certified loser since 2017 when he got eliminated by 39 at home to a Spurs team with Leonard in street clothes. As bad as you remember Harden's performance in that game, it was actually worse. LOL 18% FG at home in an elimination game and getting destroyed by scrub ass Jonathan Simmons.
    I remember every bit of it. Classic performance and Aldridge went nuclear that game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they need to add bench players and pray Harden gets in shape

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they need to add bench players and pray Harden gets in shape
    Might as well pray to win $300 million in the powerball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO this post from downstairs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ wow I hadn’t seen that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The process is never winning a ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember this team tanked. One of the worst winning % of all time. Longest loosing steak of all time. They never gotten to the ECF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember this team tanked. One of the worst winning % of all time. Longest loosing steak of all time. They never gotten to the ECF.
    And all the traded they did in this time were pretty damn stupid. Butler, Harris and now Harden. None of them made them better than they were before these players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu truly forever destroyed this guy and that's my favorite James Harden fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their FO has been awful tbh.

This doesn’t even include them drafting Fultz instead of Tatum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is unreal.
    Did Mem - got State / Dallas - Phx get together and conspire to make some MASSIVE gambling gains - debt payoffs?

Don't get me wrong i am 100 pulling for Mem and Dallas. But this is unreal how ty their opponents are playing.
    I could swear CP0 just purposely dribbled the ball out of bounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul looking Uber washed when he’s not allowed to play dirty. I wonder if this is his last chance at a ring?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns. Would it surprise anyone to see Dallas take game 7?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns. Would it surprise anyone to see Dallas take game 7?
    the problem is that Dallas role players play great at home. Today 10 more threes than PHX... i dont see that happening on the road.

But all in all, this series did surprise me. Its pretty pathetic for Suns to go into game 7.

Thread Information