Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori wants to shoot us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m already married, this has been well established.
    Yeah, you got married to McDonalds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone here ever been vulnerable enough to lay down with your ass up in the air and let another man have his way with your legs?
    Sorry that happened to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey, you say IDGAF but you get upset enough to cry some more about it!

Your grandma would be so proud reading your posts and how you reformed.

God bless.
    Bro the invitation is extended to you too like it was to JK yet both of you pussies would never come within 1000 feet of me tbh. You and I know that's the reality of our situation; you'll continue to act like a hardass behind your computer but you're nothing more than a big wet pussy. Keep talking you little pussy.

Btw, since you don't live in reality, death is a constant and my grandmother is never ever going to read again you stupid .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs Homer, BlaKKKe, Splits chime in... I need a good laugh you re ed dip s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was in the quoted reply you posted... Either way what does conservatism have to do with crazy left wing losers shooting up schools?
    That was SnackBoi trying to pull a funny about Old Joe.

His claim was that Dems have full control of Congress and can pass any gun control legislation they want (which is incorrect, due to the filibuster).

That makes it implicit that conservatives will never vote or approve that, which also makes them complicit/responsible in these incidents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone here ever been vulnerable enough to lay down with your ass up in the air and let another man have his way with your legs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are totally the heteros here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol DMC thinks burgers come from hunters
    You seem to think killing isn't required for you to enjoy a burger. You will buy and love the burger but denounce the killing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake's wife.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His claim was that Dems have full control of Congress and can pass any gun control legislation they want (which is incorrect, due to the filibuster).

That makes it implicit that conservatives will never vote or approve that, which also makes them complicit/responsible in these incidents.
    They threaten legislation which drives the gun and ammo sales just how Elon can show a dogecoin image in a tweet and raise the price by a couple hundred percent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish they would talk about how many dead babies Planned Parenthood aborted, but we all know that's bad for business.
    "I'm a gun collector of 36 years , those guns were DDM4's , each gun with the set up that he had I priced at $2900 a piece the ammo is $72 a box of 50 at today's rate and hard to find - side note : those rifles are used more commonly by professionals like FBI"

Sorry this is happening to you.

Hopefully your parents can stop watching Maddow and can take you to see a professional to get the help you need. (and by a professional I don't mean a )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They threaten legislation which drives the gun and ammo sales just how Elon can show a dogecoin image in a tweet and raise the price by a couple hundred percent.
    Who cares about the price of guns and ammo? Who puts that above the life of children?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If making those weapons and ammo prohibitively expensive helps, then they should not just threaten but actually pass legislation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares about the price of guns and ammo? Who puts that above the life of children?
    I said sales, not price. Sales drive the price. Who cares? I'd say the people who think guns kill people.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, you got married to McDonalds.
    I’m certainly not hiding in my room while mommeh & daddeh watch Rachel Maddow in the living room

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said sales, not price. Sales drive the price. Who cares? I'd say the people who think guns kill people.
    It doesn't matter. People who would like sane gun regulations know they need legislation, because what we have isn't getting it done, regardless of sales going up or down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just unfortunate that guns apparently ranks above life, at least for conservatives in Congress.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh so prices dont drive the sales of an item.
    hmmm...

People just dont look at prices of an item to determine if they will buy it (oh its sale?)

"Give me that damn ammo, I dont care what it costs."

-DMC Mr. Aca da Me(wants the big clip; too lazy and a crappy marksman)

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People with guns kill a lot of people.

And schoolkids.

You have yet to mention anything about the schoolkids.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dems can get rid of the filibuster. You guys talk about it all the time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori wants to shoot us
    Literally Shaking™

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter. People who would like sane gun regulations know they need legislation, because what we have isn't getting it done, regardless of sales going up or down.
    Based on what I've read here, no one on the left understands guns well enough to get it done. I mean, you want a graduated pricing scheme that prices low income people out of owning a firearm. Others have suggested a requirement that only an FFL can transfer a privately owned non NFA weapon with total disregard to the fact that these guns are not registered anywhere, so you cannot say who ever had what except for initial purchase.

The left is basically saying "do something" but they are in power so instead of anger and strongly worded resolutions, why not just go after the guns themselves? Why put all these placebo or simply unachievable suggestions on the table and dust off your hands like you gave it that old college try, but those darn pesky GOPers and their rich gun lobbies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally Shaking™
    Not exclusive to this event tbh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snake

"All weapons were created equal"

Snake willing to go right back to the cons ution and dream of the man in his log cabin pulling out that musket.
    That musket to protect himself or to raise his militia and fight them libs on uneven terms.
    In some cases he might even pull a small nuclear device from his closet. Or a knife or maybe his car. They all be dangerous in the same way, they can be used as weapons you see. They kill people as long as people use them. (We must be reminded of what actually does the killing because thats really the problem.) Its the crazy people.

Same old stuff.

Thread Information