Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    afternoon work drinks with people from the office in Frankfurt, lots of international people, two from Argentina .. one said missi not giving it all for the NT and the other was and they had a quick spanish discussion Can't lose my at work but damn
    Do you think Messi doesn't give his all for Argentina? He seemed pretty devastated after the last copa America

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Do you think Messi doesn't give his all for Argentina? He seemed pretty devastated after the last copa America
    misty is still alive and well and argentina might not qualify son ... seems pretty reasonable to say he isn't doing enough. Lmao argentina missing the world cup with missty in his prime would be akin to 7-1 brasil imo.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    misty is still alive and well and argentina might not qualify son ... seems pretty reasonable to say he isn't doing enough. Lmao argentina missing the world cup with missty in his prime would be akin to 7-1 brasil imo.
    Oh come on, he's missed a lot of games and they are incredibly bad without him. They'll qualify comfortably now that he's back, watch

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Oh come on, he's missed a lot of games and they are incredibly bad without him. They'll qualify comfortably now that he's back, watch
    I definitely hope they make, a WC without all the big teams feels diluted. Tbh I hope penaldo set a fire under misty's ass with that Euro, hope we see peak Messi in the WC for once.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    just peeked at argentina's schedule tbh, isn't looking pretty tbh:

vs uruguay ..... never an easy game
    @ venezuela ... with all the going on in venezuela their team will put up a fight, won't be easy for argentina tbh.
    @ peru .......... alpinism lessons tbh
    vs ecuador ..... good team

brasil is already too far
    colombia has it the easiest, they'll make it easily.
    uruguay has it slightly easier then argentina
    chile has about the same difficulty
    ecuador has a ing brutal schedule: vs brazil Peru @ argentina vs chile ...

besides some major choking y'all s are in for that #5 position, and a contested series vs new zealand

Thread Information