Page 213 of 397 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    4th and 5 Podcast

Hosts: Will Baizer, Joe Cook

Link to podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hornscast/id1087725144#episodeGuid=hornscast.podbean.com%2F4 th-and-5-bijan-robinson-interview-and-previewing-first-half-of-2019-season-5a3f6f82c610cfd151379fa7fdd046d5

Interview w/ Bijan Robinson:

Prefers Whataburger to In n’ Out (yes, for real).

Family atmosphere and great people drove him to Texas. Spoke of Coach Drayton and his faith in God as well as his coaching history of success.

His family had the best time at Texas.

The coaches at UT were the thing that stuck in his mind after his visit. Did well connecting with his family. Made him feel comfortable outside of just football.

On how the last week of his recruitment went: He did silent commit to Ohio state. He was pressured by coaches. They told him he had to commit by a certain date. When he committed he kept asking himself why he did it when UT and the staff had more to offer. It kept bugging him that he made the mistake with Ohio State so he switched a week and a half before he committed. Was a hard decision. Had to call Ohio State coaches. tOSU coaches took it professionally. Immediately called Herman and Drayton and told them and they were all very excited.

Looking forward to the culture in Austin. Loves the city. Not a 6th street type of guy. Not a partier. Very close to his family.

Said his strengths are his explosiveness. Needs to work on his looseness with the ball. Said his vision is his greatest strength.

He feels similar to Saquon Barkley, Kamara, and Reggie.

Out of all the recruits from the different schools that were recruiting him, Logan Parr and him talked the most. He’s close to Logan. He likes Hudson Card and they talk a lot as well.

Traveling to El Paso for 3rd game of season. (9/13 vs Del Valle. I’ll be traveling out to see it from DFW for anyone interested in ride sharing.) UT coaches will be there.

Loves longhorn nation and support we’ve shown and can’t wait to experience all the love.
    Thanks for posting. Good stuff. So glad we got this kid and don't have to mess with the Evand circus anymore.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Behind the scenes look at the Demond Demas situation. Read the thread. The amount of “coincidence” in this is astounding.

Behind the scenes look at the Demond Demas situation. Read the thread. The amount of “coincidence” in this is astounding.

Damn that’s a lot of dirt.

Damn that’s a lot of dirt.
    Indeed. The whole situation is about to turn really ty for all persons involved. EJ posted something yesterday about Demas’ situation having a big piece of info that people are unaware of. I’m assuming this is what he was referring to. I’m hoping that UT and all of our current recruits cut ties with FWK. He’s going to get people in trouble. That can’t be refuted at this point.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Indeed. The whole situation is about to turn really ty for all persons involved. EJ posted something yesterday about Demas’ situation having a big piece of info that people are unaware of. I’m assuming this is what he was referring to. I’m hoping that UT and all of our current recruits cut ties with FWK. He’s going to get people in trouble. That can’t be refuted at this point.
    Makes sense now on all the previous Foot work king narratives

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Days Until College Football

Makes sense now on all the previous Foot work king narratives
    It was only a matter of time. Can’t just be handing racks to Krazy Karen and FWK and hoping your boat don’t leak. Amateurs.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    so many narratives on the demas situation, some of them diametrically opposed. but high school sports can get seedy, of that there is no doubt.

It was only a matter of time. Can’t just be handing racks to Krazy Karen and FWK and hoping your boat don’t leak. Amateurs.
    She locked her twitter and put it on private. Someone is sweating..

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    S Xavion Alford of Pearland Shadow Creek told OrangeBloods he will be an early enrollee.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    WHO THE IS KAREN?

She locked her twitter and put it on private. Someone is sweating..
    While she is a seedy and weird old hag, I don’t honestly believe Jimbo Fisher got to where he is by hiring fat mouthed old broads with a penchant for attention to do his dirt. I think she puts herself in a lot of places because she’s not well and devotes her life and finances to her clear obsession with Jimbo. She has no husband and no real friends. She has a dog and her obsession. It’s unhealthy af and very funny to outsiders but I doubt Jimbo uses her for anything he could be implicated in. Most aggys don’t even like her. Now FWK on the other hand, that dude is dirty as and is going to get people in trouble. I wouldn’t allow him anywhere near this program or the athletes in it. He’s going to get caught. This instance will probably be just another building block for a case the NCAA is building against him. Aggsy better start distancing themselves from whatever relationship they have with the guy. It seems like UT has been limiting interactions with him after some of the previous stuff has been brought to light. You can’t dispel the coincidences in the Demas UIL ruling. I think a&m’s saving grace in this is that they never offered the Dunn kid that FWK, the Dunn family, and Demas were trying to obtain offers for.

WHO THE IS KAREN?
    Karen, aka Karen Key Largo, aka Krazy Karen, aka bag hag, aka KKL.... She’s too much of a character to try to put into one post. She’s a crazy old heifer that followed Jimbo from Florida to college station. She legitimately obsessed. Like clinically. Not just “haha this crazy old bird” obsessed, she’s actually obsessed. She uprooted and moved to Houston area when Jimbo was hired, runs her mouth off about how she’s super close with recruits parents, close with boosters, close to and even friends with Jimbo...

Like I said, she’s too large of a personality to define in a post. If you don’t know then you can’t understand from second hand experience.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas Tech loses 2022 LB Kobie McKinzie of Lubbock Cooper.

https://247sports.com/Player/Kobie-McKinzie-46078975/

S Xavion Alford of Pearland Shadow Creek told OrangeBloods he will be an early enrollee.
    Sorry for derailing the thread today, Floss.

Great news on the Xavion Alford front as well as the Ty Jordan news.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm late on this, but 2022 DT Bear Alexander has been ruled ineligible for this season after transferring to Dallas Skyline from Terrell.

https://247sports.com/Player/Bear-Alexander-46076651/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Karen, aka Karen Key Largo, aka Krazy Karen, aka bag hag, aka KKL.... She’s too much of a character to try to put into one post. She’s a crazy old heifer that followed Jimbo from Florida to college station. She legitimately obsessed. Like clinically. Not just “haha this crazy old bird” obsessed, she’s actually obsessed. She uprooted and moved to Houston area when Jimbo was hired, runs her mouth off about how she’s super close with recruits parents, close with boosters, close to and even friends with Jimbo...

Like I said, she’s too large of a personality to define in a post. If you don’t know then you can’t understand from second hand experience.

...downfall of society.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

so... which one is Karen?

haha

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Texas Tech loses 2022 LB Kobie McKinzie of Lubbock Cooper.

https://247sports.com/Player/Kobie-McKinzie-46078975/
    Lol I'm surprised he was committed for this long

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information