Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you must think obama is smarter than you
    I don't. But I know that these are the kinds of credentials that blue anons love (until they don't).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More notifications? Oh, just a couple more derp quote replies that I won't ever see.
    You don't have to announce you're a .
    Everyone else sees me kicking in your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't. But I know that these are the kinds of credentials that blue anons love (until they don't).
    derp DESTROYED with facts and logic

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we all agree this is funny...?

In 2017, Fuentes attended the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, where a young woman named Heather Heyer was run over and killed by an avowed neo-Nazi. Fuentes pronounced the event “incredible” in a Facebook post, adding that “a tidal wave of white iden y is coming … once the word gets out, they will not be able to stop us.”

from the Chicago Tribune

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the funny part is a guy named Fuentes pushing for white nationalism that would inevitably lead to his exclusion

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp DESTROYED with facts and logic
    You're truly comforting yourself.

Do you think Sadbert is smarter than Joe Rogan and Ben Shapiro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harvard Law School is not a high enough bar for you?

K
    Still an asshole.
    but, a smart asshole?

How does it feel to be stupid and an asshole?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wtf does it matter if they present a childish schtick to sway college kids?
    Smart how, they can memorize the capitol of every country?
    They are smart because they got accepted to good schools and then regressed to disingenuous BS that is straightforward easy to see through?

I am referring to Shapiro as I have not heard enough Rogan.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf does it matter if they present a childish schtick to sway college kids?
    Smart how, they can memorize the capitol of every country?
    They are smart because they got accepted to good schools and then regressed to disingenuous BS that is straightforward easy to see through?

I am referring to Shapiro as I have not heard enough Rogan.
    So, you think stupid people make it out of Harvard Law School?
    You think that even though they're stupid they then proceed to own one person after another?
    You think that massive recall is something stupid people do?
    You think that the ulative total of these abilities is something in a stupid person's vast arsenal?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the funny part is a guy named Fuentes pushing for white nationalism that would inevitably lead to his exclusion
    Oh, the humanity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harvard Law School is not a high enough bar for you?

K
    Not really. Is he a successful lawyer? I mean, what's the barometer here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i think Rogan is of below average intelligence, generally. he's no dave rubin (borderline mentally challenged), but he's just a guy. i dont hate rogan. i enjoy his podcast more often than not.

Shapiro is certainly booksmart. his political reasoning (whats at issue here) is pretty laughable. so yeah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you think stupid people make it out of Harvard Law School?
    You think that even though they're stupid they then proceed to own one person after another?
    You think that massive recall is something stupid people do?
    You think that the ulative total of these abilities is something in a stupid person's vast arsenal?
    There are idiot savants that have massive recall and cant dress themselves.

I did not say they had obvious defects. I said they are not exhibiting anything I would consider smart by fooling college kids who dont even have their footing. These are the same type of young person that the evangelists from different churches to witches come out and try to convince to join their cult. They are vulnerable. So these guys are smart because they can sway vulnerable kids. btw, most of the kids I saw go through this told them to f off, but some were derpal, no doubt. Trying to find the bizarre or to feel like they have insight no one else does. Yeah its a weak personality your derpalness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I can't knock Ben Shapiro for getting himself a solid education. That is definitely commendable and an example his fans should follow.

I just have a difficult time associating political pundit discourse and intelligence (and this applies evenly from the left to the right).

Perhaps you can argue they're intelligent in that they make bank out of the naive/gullible, but that doesn't strike me as the kind of intelligence we're talking about here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think Rogan is of below average intelligence, generally. he's no dave rubin (borderline mentally challenged), but he's just a guy. i dont hate rogan. i enjoy his podcast more often than not.

Shapiro is certainly booksmart. his political reasoning (whats at issue here) is pretty laughable. so yeah.
    I don't. Not at all. Do you not realize how stupid the average person is?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How does Ben Shapiro's political reason rank vs. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are idiot savants that have massive recall and cant dress themselves.

I did not say they had obvious defects. I said they are not exhibiting anything I would consider smart by fooling college kids who dont even have their footing. These are the same type of young person that the evangelists from different churches to witches come out and try to convince to join their cult. They are vulnerable. So these guys are smart because they can sway vulnerable kids. btw, most of the kids I saw go through this told them to f off, but some were derpal, no doubt. Trying to find the bizarre or to feel like they have insight no one else does. Yeah its a weak personality your derpalness.
    But I just listed the many ways in which it is more than that; but you decided you needed to fall back on a ridiculously convenient narrative anyways.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I can't knock Ben Shapiro for getting himself a solid education. That is definitely commendable and an example his fans should follow.

I just have a difficult time associating political pundit discourse and intelligence (and this applies evenly from the left to the right).

Perhaps you can argue they're intelligent in that they make bank out of the naive/gullible, but that doesn't strike me as the kind of intelligence we're talking about here.
    That's how every political figure is making money, dude. This is some toothless stuff you're saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't. Not at all. Do you not realize how stupid the average person is?
    i'm sure a lot of below average people seem really smart to you
    How does Ben Shapiro's political reason rank vs. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?
    he probably has more wit than either of them, but reaches worse political conclusions because he has an awful moral system

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not below average intelligence. And I don't believe you think that for one second.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's how every political figure is making money, dude. This is some toothless stuff you're saying.
    That doesn't mean what they actually say is intelligent though. Under that premise, Don Lemon is just as intelligent or more than Ben Shapiro or Tucker Carlson.

I don't think that's the case at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he probably has more wit than either of them, but reaches worse political conclusions because he has an awful moral system
    This is full-on philo because you can't say that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have sound political reasoning.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't mean what they actually say is intelligent though. Under that premise, Don Lemon is just as intelligent or more than Ben Shapiro or Tucker Carlson.

I don't think that's the case at all.
    It means that it's about being a player, not about being intelligent.

Thread Information