Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    "if you ignore the biggest terrorist attack in American history that resulted in more deaths that all terrorist attacks under Obama combined, Bush kept us safer than Obama did!"
    That was the elder Clinton's fault for not doing after the 1993 attacks.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    My view of it is..welcome to the black man's world...we've been dealing with this since before the abolishing...we've learned to live off foodstamps and welfare, we've learned to live in ghettos and projects like animals , we've learned to live with having no hope and no opportunity and advancement , we've learned to be hated for no other reason other than God created us with a darker skin complextion...we've learned to live with the meaning life sucks and then you die...

So the white man faces a little bit of adversity in his life and all of sudden it's amrageddon...well again welcome to our world..we're a living testament to humanity's will to survive in the face of hate, oppression, and an indifferent at ude by those who claim to be Christians....we've learned to live with being marginalized and sterotyped with those blacks who cause trouble in the world and don't want to work....we've learned to live with the fact that no matter our success we're still just worthless s in the eyes of most of the majority...

We've learned to live with the fact that no matter how much good we do in life most people won't accept us unless we have their same philosophical and political views in life..we cannot be individuals or society won't accept us...again welcome to our world....

Most of You guys are a joke to be honest....and in all honesty you better hope and pray that the god of the bible doesn't exact revenge against those in power for their corrupt and abusive treatment of black people and others who are oppressed.

I think it's shameful and quite honestly appalling at the lack of fairness in this world and the gleeful acceptance of it....

Carry on
    Money and sex.

You are addicted.
    Dont speak for any group of people with your Obssesive vices jerking your brain.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    nice copypasta got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    progressive elites

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    That was the elder Clinton's fault for not doing after the 1993 attacks.
    Did the elder Clinton ever get a report that said "Bin Laden determined to attack the US" and sit on it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    My view of it is..welcome to the black man's world...we've been dealing with this since before the abolishing...we've learned to live off foodstamps and welfare, we've learned to live in ghettos and projects like animals , we've learned to live with having no hope and no opportunity and advancement , we've learned to be hated for no other reason other than God created us with a darker skin complextion...we've learned to live with the meaning life sucks and then you die...

So the white man faces a little bit of adversity in his life and all of sudden it's amrageddon...well again welcome to our world..we're a living testament to humanity's will to survive in the face of hate, oppression, and an indifferent at ude by those who claim to be Christians....we've learned to live with being marginalized and sterotyped with those blacks who cause trouble in the world and don't want to work....we've learned to live with the fact that no matter our success we're still just worthless s in the eyes of most of the majority...

We've learned to live with the fact that no matter how much good we do in life most people won't accept us unless we have their same philosophical and political views in life..we cannot be individuals or society won't accept us...again welcome to our world....

Most of You guys are a joke to be honest....and in all honesty you better hope and pray that the god of the bible doesn't exact revenge against those in power for their corrupt and abusive treatment of black people and others who are oppressed.

I think it's shameful and quite honestly appalling at the lack of fairness in this world and the gleeful acceptance of it....

Carry on
    Oh please, the Forbes 400 has more collective wealth than the entire black population in America (not making that up). The median black family has a net worth of $5,000. This is anything but a "black man's world".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's actually is exactly like 1930's Germany. Hitler targeted a working class that saw their life savings disappear, and a former middle class that now found themselves in the poor class, as does Trump. They both trumpeted the threat of an outside invader; Hitler -Bolshevism/ Communism, Trump- Islamic terrorism. They both placed the blame on "others." Hitler - Jews and Communists/Bolsheviks; Trump - Muslims and immigrants. They both promised to make Germany/America great again. The exact same words from both. Thank God trump hasn't assembled an army of disgruntled WWI veterans to put on brown shirts and back him up like Hitler did.
    Meh. Trump doesn't have anywhere near the charisma. Watched Triumph des Willens once during my studies of the german language. It was spooky.

Trump... is more like Khrushchev than Hitler.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd love to have been sitting next to Hitler at the Berlin 1936 Olympics as he watched the negro Jesse Owens destroying his white supermen and say...."we got another one back home in Alabama faster than he is". That was Eulace Pea .

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Yup, the Jews went on a full-on defamation campaign post WWII as part of their overall scam.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Another wild Friday night bumping threads from 2015 and calling out to other men via obsession threads

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Another wild Friday night bumping threads from 2015 and calling out to other men via obsession threads
    Betas don't care if they're lied to. You're fine with it. You just need lame schtick.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Betas don't care if they're lied to. You're fine with it. You just need lame schtick.
    Have you ever been on a date, derp?

With a woman?

One to whom you aren't related?

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Betas don't care if they're lied to.
    You admit getting lied to all the time, and apparently don't care about it, since you keep posting fake news...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I can't imagine the Nazis being as sexually frustrated as Trump supporters.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I can't imagine the Nazis being as sexually frustrated as Trump supporters.
    The Nazis had wives and scored with hot Italian women on the side when all the Italian men were occupied at war in Africa fighting for Hitler's cause. So yeah.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    He has Hussein Obama hoppin', Kool. Has him threatening to raid on the border jumpers. Sure, it ain't gonna happen, but, he has Barry snortin'.

Be nice if he could hold on another year and shove Hillary in a in' hole.
    This post aged well.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    If I was forced to vote republican I'd vote Jeb or Rand...

Trump will lose to Hillary once she selects the former San Antonio Mayor who is Mexican as her running mate....Trump has no filters and it won't play well on the world stage
    This post, however, did not.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    The Nazis had wives and scored with hot Italian women on the side when all the Italian men were occupied at war in Africa fighting for Hitler's cause. So yeah.
    Chumpettes ain't gonna relate, tbh.

Thread Information