Page 55 of 128 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3198
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently DJ, Mills, and Derozan were there at the game. Austin is about an hour from SA. I think thats great leadership from these guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched most of the game. Keldon is a beast driving to the hoop. I wont be sad if Lonnie doesnt make it in our roster. Keldon could be that guy instead. Samanic had nice passes and looks like hes getting stronger. Lyles is definitely a placeholder for Samanic. They have the same skillset, while Samanic being more explosive and flashy.
    Thanks for posting this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs currently up 92-81

https://gleague.nba.com/games/20191108/RGVAUS/

Austin Spurs

POS MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A +/- OREB DREB REB AST PF STL TO BS BA PTS
    Keldon
    Johnson

SF 24 10-11 0-0 1-1 7 3 2 5 3 0 2 1 0 0 22
    Luka
    Samanic

PF 24 5-10 0-1 0-0 7 2 8 10 2 2 1 4 0 0 10
    Drew
    Eubanks

C 17 4-9 0-0 0-2 7 2 3 5 3 2 1 2 2 1 8
    Matt
    Farrell

SG 20 3-7 2-4 0-0 9 0 0 0 5 1 2 0 0 1 8
    Quinndary
    Weatherspoon

PG 19 4-7 0-1 1-1 7 1 4 5 5 4 2 2 0 0 10
    Dedric
    Lawson

19 3-6 0-0 1-1 4 4 5 9 1 1 0 2 0 0 8
    Chimezie
    Metu

15 5-10 0-1 1-2 4 4 3 7 0 2 0 3 2 0 11
    Tevin
    King

17 1-2 0-0 0-0 0 0 2 2 2 4 1 2 0 1 2
    Kenny
    Williams

11 0-6 0-3 0-1 -9 0 2 2 0 1 0 0 1 0 0
    Daulton
    Hommes

17 3-10 2-8 1-1 10 1 2 3 0 1 0 0 0 1 11
    Thanks for posting the box score.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched most of the game. Keldon is a beast driving to the hoop. I wont be sad if Lonnie doesnt make it in our roster. Keldon could be that guy instead. Samanic had nice passes and looks like hes getting stronger. Lyles is definitely a placeholder for Samanic. They have the same skillset, while Samanic being more explosive and flashy.

I was hoping Keldon would show some 3P production that might get him a few games in SA. It wasn't there tonight, for him or Samanic. But what the is Daulton Hommes doing jacking up 8 threes in 17 minutes?

Spoon's numbers look pretty decent. How did he look at the point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was impressed with the rookies

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are the condensed game highlights from today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXILO08DTqo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was at the game. It was nice. Murray, DeRozan and Mills were there. It looks like the coaching staff really likes Johnson, because they kept pulling him aside to talk to him. It wasn't a situation where he was messing up, as the box score shows. It was more like they were depending on him quarterbacking the team while he was out there. I'm not sure if he'll play this season in SA, but he will do so soon. He's going to be too good for the d-league very soon.

Also, the refs sucked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are some highlights for those of us that were not able to watch the game

https://twitter.com/nbagleague/statu...17149939470337

Happy to see he did well

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was hoping Keldon would show some 3P production that might get him a few games in SA. It wasn't there tonight, for him or Samanic. But what the is Daulton Hommes doing jacking up 8 threes in 17 minutes?

Spoon's numbers look pretty decent. How did he look at the point?
    Yeah was disappointed in the number of attempt at 3pts from Shamanic, he was supposed to be a stretch 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What will be really bizarre is if that Toronto 1st ends up becoming the best part of the load management trade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnson might end up being better than Samanic tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are some highlights for those of us that were not able to watch the game

https://twitter.com/nbagleague/statu...17149939470337

Happy to see he did well
    I said it before, and ill say it again. Keldon's measurables, body movement reminds me a LOT of Harden. He keeps his arms up when driving exactly like Harden. This dude will be a foul collector in the NBA. Once he learns to shoot and do step back 3s--watch out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does he have outside range?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, Austin will have Keldon Johnson and Kaleb Johnson. That won't be confusing at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs playing again tonight.

https://gleague.nba.com/games/20191109/AUSRGV/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was at the game. It was nice. Murray, DeRozan and Mills were there. It looks like the coaching staff really likes Johnson, because they kept pulling him aside to talk to him. It wasn't a situation where he was messing up, as the box score shows. It was more like they were depending on him quarterbacking the team while he was out there. I'm not sure if he'll play this season in SA, but he will do so soon. He's going to be too good for the d-league very soon.

Also, the refs sucked.
    Thanks for the insight.

Watching the highlights, Keldon Johnson didn't really pop off the screen. Mostly just layups, with a few that were a little bit difficult. Good to hear there may have been more depth to KJ's good game than what I see in the highlights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon CANNOT be stopped at the rim. He also shines in clutch moments. They gave him the ball like he was a star and he came through. I havent felt confident in a rookie since Kawhi. Lonnie certainly didnt display this much fight as a rookie. BIG BODY isnt soft at all. And he plays within the offense, not being a black hole who just chucks up like Lonnie. Keldon is moving up the ranks for me. Lonnie just seems like another Jonathan Simmons with his lack of IQ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watched only highlights from these two games but I'm very impressed and surprised by what I've seen from Keldon. When drafted he seemed more of a stay in the corner on offense and defend kind of guy with limited upside but a solid energy role player floor (say a PJ Tucker). They clearly see more in him, letting him run the offense and drive relentlessly. His finishing and ball handling look way better than advertised. If his jump shot improves, especially off the dribble 3, he'll shatter his upside expectations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your speed change is encouraging

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watched only highlights from these two games but I'm very impressed and surprised by what I've seen from Keldon. When drafted he seemed more of a stay in the corner on offense and defend kind of guy with limited upside but a solid energy role player floor (say a PJ Tucker). They clearly see more in him, letting him run the offense and drive relentlessly. His finishing and ball handling look way better than advertised. If his jump shot improves, especially off the dribble 3, he'll shatter his upside expectations.
    Exactly. Dude is a closer. He has balls to end the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How’s Luka looked?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How’s Luka looked?
    From game 1 and 2 sometimes makes boneheaded passes but definitely more creative than most of our players.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was at the game last night, here are some of my thoughts watching it live.
    Luka has some nice passes. He’s also really skinny compared to Eubanks. Made a nice three that he launched without hesitation. He missed another that he had more time on. I also liked his footwork on defense. He’s very athletic. The main thing is he needs more bulk.
    Keldon was the best player for Austin. He could go get a bucket when needed. He had several times where he took it to the hoop strong and finished with contact. Had a couple boneheaded turnovers. Otherwise, you could tell a definite difference when he was on the court.
    witherspoon didn’t play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How’s Luka looked?
    Still needs to put on weight. In the game I watched, he also didn't really seem to be engaged defensively. He had some really nice offensive plays around the rim though. He seemed comfortable bringing the ball up after a rebound too. Like in comparison to Metu, Luka showed much better handles and poise with the ball. I don't necessarily think he's going to be a wing, but he'll probably be fine attacking closeouts as an NBA four. It was also nice that he didn't try to do too much right away. I mean, I would have loved to seen him just dominate, but in comparison to Metu (I wasn't impressed with Chim most of the night if that wasn't obvious), he played under control and tried to fit into the offense.

Thread Information