Page 51 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 4205
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    what do you want bernie to do apologize? that will play straight inyo rightwingnuts hands

he needs to double down. needs to remind everyone Obama did even further. tyats it and thats all

he already has enraged establishment and mainstream media. hes smart and knows theres no changing that no matter what he does. he just needs to rely that americans will support him same way we supported Obama in his candidacy
    Definitely don’t apologize at this point but just let it die and stop bringing it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely don’t apologize at this point but just let it die and stop bringing it up.
    you dont think this will be brought up in the debate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why people complain about the cost of universal healthcare and cancelling student loan debt, but I never hear a peep about the government sending BILLIONS of dollars to foreign countries???

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    you dont think this will be brought up in the debate?
    It will be and when it is he should simply say he condemns authoritarian dictatorships and leave it at that.

I agree with him about Castro’s literacy program but he gains nothing by continuing to bring it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why people complain about the cost of universal healthcare and cancelling student loan debt, but I never hear a peep about the government sending BILLIONS of dollars to foreign countries???
    amen

but the answer is easy. Military Industrial complex makes a killing on ripping off US.

they would not be able to make a killing by providing health insurance and education

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since I sacrificed, saved to pay for most of my kids’ educations you think Bernie can pay off my home mortgage and car payments too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be and when it is he should simply say he condemns authoritarian dictatorships and leave it at that.

I agree with him about Castro’s literacy program but he gains nothing by continuing to bring it up.
    you domt think hes gonna get pushed on it if he simply condemns it and would that not be backtracking

tonight he will do both tbqh. condem it and praise it and he will get same blockback as if he had done anything else

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you domt think hes gonna get pushed on it if he simply condemns it and would that not be backtracking

tonight he will do both tbqh. condem it and praise it and he will get same blockback as if he had done anything else
    I hear the Chinese have a great re-education program for the Uighurs. Wonder if Bernie knows how much of the Cuban education was to get them onboard with a murderous, oppressive regime?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since I sacrificed, saved to pay for most of my kids’ educations you think Bernie can pay off my home mortgage and car payments too?
    I believe Obama had a homeowner relief stimulus or something like that when he was in office that I'm sure you took advantage of if you were eligible. I can't help you with ya car, fam. Are you okay with billions of our dollars going to help countries like Afghanistan and Israel versus your fellow Americans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear the Chinese have a great re-education program for the Uighurs. Wonder if Bernie knows how much of the Cuban education was to get them onboard with a murderous, oppressive regime?
    we had a great education programs for our native americans tbqh

we educated ourselves by experimenting on them

our prison systems are also filled with our own version of Uighurs... minority kids who were caught dealing drugs to survive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe Obama had a homeowner relief stimulus or something like that when he was in office that I'm sure you took advantage of if you were eligible. I can't help you with ya car, fam. Are you okay with billions of our dollars going to help countries like Afghanistan and Israel versus your fellow Americans?
    I didn’t qualify but Bernie wants to cancel the entire $1.6 trillion in outstanding student debt for 45 million borrowers. Why should I have to qualify for my free house?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well our govmt is bleeding billions to help that failed company Tesla tbqh

thats sort of like helping us get cars?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like you made a bad investment then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t qualify but Bernie wants to cancel the entire $1.6 trillion in outstanding student debt for 45 million borrowers. Why should I have to qualify for my free house?
    You should write a letter to your congressman to ask for a bill forgiving mortgage debt. As for myself, the cancelled student loan debt would free up a nice chunk that my wife and I can put toward paying off our home quicker or investing in our businesses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we had a great education programs for our native americans tbqh

we educated ourselves by experimenting on them

our prison systems are also filled with our own version of Uighurs... minority kids who were caught dealing drugs to survive
    So you’re cool with Bernie praising a repressive education system then.
    Swing and a miss hate man.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

after the last republican - gw bush - destroyed our economy with wars and halliburton profits-

obama had to make a choice and a tough one;

get the country out of that hole - so he threw a few crumbs to poor people and those 8k checks to first time homeowners were really helpful- as those people were able to buy their first house and spent the 8k at home depot and on contractors and put that 8k back into the struggling economy and brought back our economy-

however- obama - as part of that choice-

had to also bail out the criminal corporate wall street bankers - and they got off completely scott free and took the biggest chunk of that handout

bernie is just saying- “now it is time for poor and middle class to get that handout - and those wall street criminals are going to pay for it with a tax”

fair is fair

go ask wall street to give back what you lost 12 years ago and stop ing at the poor and middle class for trying to get a piece of the pie for once

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should write a letter to your congressman to ask for a bill forgiving mortgage debt. As for myself, the cancelled student loan debt would free up a nice chunk that my wife and I can put toward paying off our home quicker or investing in our businesses.

It's never gonna happen, bro. Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you’re cool with Bernie praising a repressive education system then.
    Swing and a miss hate man.
    we praise Greek government and they had slavery

of course its ok in my book

cuba has great education and healthcare

most south american right wing puppet regimes would dream of healthcare as that

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just like how conservatives complain about voucher programs because they had to put their kids through private school at full price (oh wait, that complaint never comes up)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because 47 billion is a tiny fraction of the trillions it will cost for Universal healthcare and cancelling student debt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you want bernie to do apologize? that will play straight inyo rightwingnuts hands

he needs to double down. needs to remind everyone Obama did even further. tyats it and thats all

he already has enraged establishment and mainstream media. hes smart and knows theres no changing that no matter what he does. he just needs to rely that americans will support him same way we supported Obama in his candidacy

The worst thing he could do is apologize. He would look weak doing that and the right wing nut jobs would be all over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because 47 billion is a tiny fraction of the trillions it will cost for Universal healthcare and cancelling student debt.
    our military budget is about 1 trillion per year tbqh

we can easily cut that in half and that would give us 500 billiona year. that would be a good start

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    our military budget is about 1 trillion per year tbqh

we can easily cut that in half and that would give us 500 billiona year. that would be a good start
    I'm fine with that.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see Boomerberg bring up Castro and get China thrown back in his face at this debate.

Thread Information