Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually it is. This is why states like Vermont have no such thing and open carry is a right, as they interpret the 2nd Amendment to mean what it says, keep and bear arms. It's a step above not being allowed to carry a gun at all though. It imposes some caveats that requires the citizen to relinquish private information and pay a tax.

Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited. From Blackstone through the 19th-century cases, commentators and courts routinely explained that the right was not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose. See, e.g., Sheldon, in 5 Blume 346; Rawle 123; Pomeroy 152–153; Abbott333. For example, the majority of the 19th-century courts to consider the question held that prohibitions on carrying concealed weapons were lawful under the Second Amendment or state analogues. See, e.g., State v. Chandler, 5 La. Ann., at 489–490; Nunn v. State, 1 Ga., at 251; see generally 2 Kent *340, n. 2; The American Students’ Blackstone 84, n. 11 (G. Chase ed. 1884). Although we do not undertake an exhaustive historical analysis today of the full scope of the Second Amendment , nothing in our opinion should be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.26

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZO.html

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My three screw Rugers have done the same.
    Wish I bought a hundred of those Ruger's...They could be had for under 200 in So Cal...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish I bought a hundred of those Ruger's...They could be had for under 200 in So Cal...
    One of my sleazy ex brother in laws talked my dad out of his factory nickel plated 1st gen Colt .45 SSA with mother of pearl grips. I was just sick when I found out. That was a $10,000 pistol and my dad had no idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm pointing out your liberal hypocrisy. You say minorities are too lazy and stupid to get photo ID's so how the are they going to be able to register their guns? You want to make criminals out of innocent minorities!
    You are assuming that 'liberals' are for a gun tax on the strength of DMC's wishcasting. And in order for it to be hypocrisy you are granting the efficacy of the Voting Rights argument. That is how it works, dimwit.

As for the Cons ution and the Equal Protection, the issue boils down to the same issue in regards to the second amendment. There is a right to life and a duty for the government to provide public safety. The cliche the SCOTUS uses in reference to the 1st amendment is someone using their speech to yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater.

Ultimately such things have to be weighed for their impact. It is not so cut and dry as you would make it seem; frankly, you approach the issue like a simpleton. It's why in the voting rights argument the hot issue is whether or not there is actual fraud endangering our democracy justifying the ID laws to weigh against the impact on sufferance.

It is also adorable that a fat, white, bigoted, old man acts like it is in a position to speak for minorities. If you look at at black and latino advocacy groups they typically support gun control measures. In fact, they are vocal about it because of the violence in the poor communities concurrent with the massive influx of firearms into the inner cities.

And again the current statute has been in place regarding hand guns for decades at this point and minority groups have not complained about it one bit. Nor has there been a gun tax implemented much less a recurring one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of my sleazy ex brother in laws talked my dad out of his factory nickel plated 1st gen Colt .45 SSA with mother of pearl grips. I was just sick when I found out. That was a $10,000 pistol and my dad had no idea.
    Profiteering over your inheritance. How typical.

Covet your sister's husband and kill your brother. Nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Profiteering over your inheritance. How typical.

Covet your sister's husband and kill your brother. Nice.
    You are such a got. I would have never sold it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You coveted nonetheless. Something does not have to be liquidated to have value anyway. Quite the contrary. You put it in dollar terms regardless. It shows where your mind is.

We know you backbit your brother to your father. Did you do it to sis and her husband as well? I bet you did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You coveted nonetheless. Something does not have to be liquidated to have value anyway. Quite the contrary. You put it in dollar terms regardless. It shows where your mind is.
    It shows how rare it was you stupid . You are a disgusting little ankle biting piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why'd you bring up the dollar amount then? You could have just said it meant something to you. Would you have been just as upset if it was only worth $100?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It shows how rare it was you stupid . You are a disgusting little ankle biting piece of .
    You told us that your brother died alone. You told us this was after you had convinced your parents to cut him off.

Here you are now keeping score over what your sister gets. You try and get her cutoff too?

I don't really care if you think I am disgusting. You show a propensity to play Cain to your sibling's Abel in making sure you get your piece of the pie. We both know how that is viewed I don't have to wishcast insults and hope people believe it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You told us that your brother died alone. You told us this was after you had convinced your parents to cut him off.

Here you are now keeping score over what your sister gets. You try and get her cutoff too?

I don't really care if you think I am disgusting. You show a propensity to play Cain to Abel in making sure you get your piece of the pie.
    Your reading comprehension is abysmal. It was an EX brother in law that my dad out of it as he was divorcing my sister. My sister didn't get it, dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your reading comprehension is abysmal. It was an EX brother in law that my dad out of it as he was divorcing my sister. My sister didn't get it, dumbass.
    I read just fine. They were married at the time. That was apparent despite your obfuscation. I notice you dodged the question. I bet you want that score kept in the final accounting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yeah, my adopted "brother" died of a cocaine induced heart attack punching in the gate code to his stripper girlfriends apartment at 5 in the morning after partying all night a couple weeks after his wife kicked him out of their house with a restraining order for beating her and choking her out in front of their two young kids. The world is a better place that he is dead.

Keep bringing him up, though. It reminds me what a piece of you are too.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 12-27-2016 at 03:42 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yeah, my adopted "brother" died of a cocaine induced heart attack punching in the gate code to his girlfriends apartment at 5 in the morning after partying all night a couple weeks after his wife kicked him out of their house with a restraining order for beating her and choking her out in front of their two young kids. The world is a better place that he is dead.

Keep bringing him up, though. It reminds me what a piece of you are too.
    You left out the part where prior to that you had ostracised him and even better convinced your parents to do the same thing. Of course predictably his behavior deteriorated.

Introspection and accountability from you though? Nope, your glad he is dead.

You don't like me but I don't really care. Someone that is able to betray his family and feel good about it has nothing to offer me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You left out the part where prior to that you had ostracised him and even better convinced your parents to do the same thing. Of course predictably his behavior deteriorated.

Introspection and accountability from you though? Nope, your glad he is dead.

You don't like me but I don't really care. Someone that is able to betray his family and feel good about it has nothing to offer me.

You left out the part where you totally rewrote history without knowing a damn thing about it, got. You take a phrase out of context and then make up . Not that I give a what a piece of like you thinks of me but I don't particularly like you making up and spreading it in here like it's the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yeah, the world is a better place because that evil son of a is dead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You left out the part where you totally rewrote history without knowing a damn thing about it, got. You take a phrase out of context and then make up . Not that I give a what a piece of like you thinks of me but I don't particularly like you making up and spreading it in here like it's the truth.
    If you are going to make such claims then it helps to set the record straight with the truth. This is so ambiguous as to be meaningless.

You admitted that you convinced your parents to cut him off. Your accounts demonstrate a deterioration in and of themselves. You admit that you are pleased by the outcome. In fact you double down on it in machismo stupidity.

It's obvious that you are keeping score. You even told us what the score is with your sister or at least what you think it should be: $10k.

You should probably just shut up about yourself. You aren't anything to brag about.

It is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you are going to make such claims then it helps to set the record straight with the truth. This is so ambiguous as to be meaningless.

You admitted that you convinced your parents to cut him off. Your accounts demonstrate a deterioration in and of themselves. You admit that you are pleased by the outcome. In fact you double down on it in machismo stupidity.

It's obvious that you are keeping score. You even told us what the score is with your sister or at least what you think it should be: $10k.

You should probably just shut up about yourself. You aren't anything to brag about.

It is what it is.

I don't owe you any explanations on anything and my sister doesn't owe me ten grand you stupid . I never said anything about her except that the s bag divorced her.

Your fixation on my life is alarming.

That coupled with your constant mention of the high school athletes that got blow jobs from Hastert leads me to believe there is something much deeper going on.

Do you have sexual desires for attention from older men? A Daddy syndrome?

It certainly seems to be an obsession of yours.

Your constant response to anything i post is like the socially awkward third grade boy pulling the ponytail of the girl he has a crush on.

Unfortunately for you, even if I swung that way which I don't, you do actually repulse me.

You might have better luck hitting on Boutons.

Meanwhile, just put me on ignore and quit addressing me in here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't owe you any explanations on anything and my sister doesn't owe me ten grand you stupid . I never said anything about her except that the s bag divorced her.

Your fixation on my life is alarming.

That coupled with your constant mention of the high school athletes that got blow jobs from Hastert leads me to believe there is something much deeper going on.

Do you have sexual desires for attention from older men? A Daddy syndrome?

It certainly seems to be an obsession of yours.

Your constant response to anything i post is like the socially awkward third grade boy pulling the ponytail of the girl he has a crush on.

Unfortunately for you, even if I swung that way which I don't, you do actually repulse me.

You might have better luck hitting on Boutons.

Meanwhile, just put me on ignore and quit addressing me in here.
    You bring it up. I don't ask, dim. You like to show your ass.

In response to Hastert getting convicted you said that his victims should have stopped it, saying you would have stopped it, implying that it was their fault. You can try and talk around it coward style if it makes you feel better but everyone here read it. You cannot even talk about it directly. You try these deflections instead. It reeks of someone who knows they are culpable intent on avoidance.

That personality trait of yours is why I think you are s more than any other. There is no reason why anyone should trust you in anything. If goes bad you will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save your own ass. Fairweather friend; poor weather backstabber.

You also now have stopped denying your role in your brother's death. That last ambiguous denial was pretty pathetic after all. It is all consistent with who you are. At least you are simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fuzzy the wanna be internet psychic...

I'd say don't quit your day job but I doubt you have one.

Like I said, put me on ignore and quit stalking me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fuzzy the wanna be internet psychic...

I'd say don't quit your day job but I doubt you have one.
    You cannot even address it directly anymore.

See this is the thing, CC, everyone knows you like to talk yourself up; that is what started this in the first place. If you thought you could vindicate yourself you would and you would love nothing more than to rub my face in it. You are typical in so many ways. Everyone here has seen it.

Your avoidance speaks louder than anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You bring it up. I don't ask, dim. You like to show your ass.

In response to Hastert getting convicted you said that his victims should have stopped it, saying you would have stopped it, implying that it was their fault. You can try and talk around it coward style if it makes you feel better but everyone here read it. You cannot even talk about it directly. You try these deflections instead. It reeks of someone who knows they are culpable intent on avoidance.

That personality trait of yours is why I think you are s more than any other. There is no reason why anyone should trust you in anything. If goes bad you will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save your own ass. Fairweather friend; poor weather backstabber.

You also now have stopped denying your role in your brother's death. That last ambiguous denial was pretty pathetic after all. It is all consistent with who you are. At least you are simple.
    You are such a ing liar.

Since you continue to lie and then say my not responding somehow implies guilt I will respond once and thats it. Your persistent lying is tedious.

I'm glad Hastert was convicted and I am glad Hastert is in jail. I never once equivocated on that point. EVER. That being said, I played sports in high school and college and there is no way in I would have let a coach suck my . Since you are so fascinated with the subject I assume you would. Each to his own.

As to my adopted brother that you keep bringing up, Yeah he is dead and no I don't feel a shred of guilt. He had every chance in the world and was just an evil little bas . He was a liar, a thief and a brutal piece of to his family. He had a petulant and totally uncontrollable temper which coupled with drug and alcohol abuse is a deadly combination. If he hadn't blown his heart up at 35 someone would have eventually killed him or the other way around and he would have ended up in prison. I finally gave up trying to help him and yeah, I take zero responsibility for his death., so YOU.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 12-27-2016 at 05:28 PM.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    This thread just became personal.

And now more er since I'm in here. Adam Lambert what's up babycakes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That wouldn't stand up in court imo as SCOTUS has already established the 2nd amendment is not limitless. Otherwise, you'd have gun nuts suing states with CHL laws. The NRA won't have that. They know they'd lose and they don't want that precedent established.
    Too bad its a state issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you take one position in regards to voting rights and you take the other here. Hypocrisy suits you.

Registration taxes are fearmongering and not a necessity. There is no such issue with handgun registration and that has been in place for decades. Fearmongering with empirical proof to the contrary is for fools and idiots.
    There are no voting rights.

Thread Information