Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's easy, actually: Spurstalk doesn't understand value contracts, and has a severe case of SpursTalk Syndrome - anything the Spurs do is loathable, anything other teams do is good, until the Spurs do it, then it's loathable too.

Go back and check the Poeltl signing thread and see how the sky was also falling. , the beloved timvp got caught up on that one too. It was obvious at the time that it was a great value signing and fair market value, but this is ST...
    Yeah, tmvp really blew the Poeltl analysis. That's okay, it happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, tmvp really blew the Poeltl analysis.
    Gotta love it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all - hi.

(...)

So yes, I’ve been crying and moaning and unless you disagree with any of it, what is your point?
    Hi my guy, we haven't talked much, mainly because you're only on here when the sky is falling .

My point was exactly that the Spurs are (presumably) headed exactly towards your preferred scenario (in that one post, not addressing the mul ude others you've made), and the only difference between the two scenarios is something out of their control (whether JColl agrees to come to SA or not). So, it seems, uh, hyperbolic, to make such a stark contrast between both, when all the Spurs can do is put themselves in that good position to sign JColl.

As to the rest of your post, well, I disagree. As many other posters on this board, you have an unnecessarily negativistic view of events IMO. The Primo pick can perfectly pan out (and to that you'll say the true bad move was not trading down for an extra pick, to which I'll quote you the reports that other teams were looking to take him after us; I've seen this movie already). The McDermott signing is perfectly understandable once you see all 3 veterans on this team have a foot out the door, and somebody's gotta be a leader in the locker room who's over 25, not to mention the dearth of shooting the team has, and the benefits of having a proven shooter spacing the floor for our multiple inconsistent-shooting guards. But again, it's only disaster from your POV. Nothing but your preferred course of action is good, is my overarching point, because everything else is doomed to you.

I don't like Zollins, that's a bad signing and a bad player, but I see the gamble on upside. Weren't you on the rebuild train? Gambling for low risk/high reward players (high risk in this case, tbf) is a part of that. And before you start, no, the Spurs aren't absorbing bad players for picks either. I know the board is deluded with this idea, but it has literally never happened with the Spurs, and I doubt they look at the high-morale core they have and go "yeah, it's sure worth it to throw a cancer of a player in there just for an extra first rounder". You expect something out of the Spurs that they won't do.

I don't think that if they don't land Collins, they've utterly failed. Why don't you take a step back? They'd go into next season with little money tied to contracts, a youth-filled team with little vets in the way of young guys' playing time, and an entire (probably tanking) season to see which ones stick and which ones don't. Eerily similar to what most of SpursTalk has been wanting for years..... But now that it's going down, it's ugly, and y'all don't like it because it's not your way. I don't know, that's how it looks from the outside, tbqh.

I think the true barometer for whether this season is a W/L is absolutely, primarily, and wholly whether DeRozan is brought back or not. Literally everything else is irrelevant, because that's a pivotal, franchise-course-changing decision. You can disagree, but, that's why I say you drown in a glass of water. Cheers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You did. I remember telling you how wrong you were at the time, too. You were really emotional about the whole signing. Kind of like you are now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    espn’s Tim Bontempts was on espn radio just a bit ago saying this was the biggest head-scratching signing so far.
    ESPN knows nothing except Harris pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You did. I remember telling you how wrong you were at the time, too. You were really emotional about the whole signing. Kind of like you are now.
    That's a really cool story but I still stand behind what I wrote at the time. Do you disagree with a part of it, tbh?

I don't mind being wrong but this is a weird example, IMO.

What do you think about the Spurs re-signing Jakob Poeltl? Did they pay him too much or is that a good deal for San Antonio?

Value-wise, the Spurs did fine. The market for comparable centers ended up being hotter than I expected it to be, so if you’re focusing on value, there’s no reason to be upset with Jakob Poeltl getting $27 million over three years. Considering that Mason Plumlee got $25 million over three seasons, San Antonio has to be pleased. Poeltl is better than Plumlee and five years younger, so paying $2 million more over three years can be classified as a win.

That said, I’m not sold on whether this was the right move for San Antonio. Going into free agency, I advocated for setting the budget at $7 million for Poeltl. As it turned out, his contract will start at $8.3 million. Judging this transaction on the budget I set, the Spurs went over budget by $1.3 million — which obviously isn’t a huge deal in a league where the salary cap is well north of $100 million. It’s essentially a rounding error in the grand scheme of the NBA salary cap world.

Another silver lining of Poeltl’s deal is it was (just barely) small enough to keep the Spurs under the luxury tax threshold. If it was even just a little bit larger, the Spurs would have had to do some potentially costly salary cap gymnastics to avoid paying the tax. In such a scenario, the Spurs may have been forced to give up desirable young players or picks. That was avoided with the contract Poeltl signed, which is a definite plus.

But, again, I thought the best way forward was for the Spurs to open as much salary cap room next summer as was reasonably possible. Does it make sense to use more than $8 million in what have been salary cap room to lock up a player who appears destined for a backup role for at least another season? Unless something changes, that’s at best iffy. Good signing in terms of value, questionable signing when focusing on salary cap management.

If the Spurs turn around and trade LaMarcus Aldridge, would that change your view on Poeltl’s signing?

Oh, yeah, absolutely. My critique of the Poeltl signing is assuming the Spurs stand pat and basically do nothing else until next summer. If the Spurs turn around and move LaMarcus Aldridge now that they are assured Poeltl will be returning, that would change everything. Depending on what the Spurs get back in a hypothetical trade involving Aldridge, it’s highly likely that signing Poeltl to a three-year, $27 million contract was a no-brainer.

In fact, to change the dynamics of how Poeltl’s contract should be viewed, it doesn’t necessarily have to be Aldridge getting traded. For example, if the Spurs trade DeMar DeRozan, Patty Mills or Rudy Gay in a deal that brings back draft assets attached to a bad contract, that would make this Poeltl contract look much better in retrospect.

However, if the Spurs simply run it back, don’t make any notable moves and remain in a holding pattern, the decision to eat into their 2021 cap space to secure the services of a backup center will continue to look dubious.

https://www.spurstalk.com/san-antoni...-drew-eubanks/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I really want to know about this contract is how much of the 3ed year is guaranteed. I'd also like to know if it's set up to be flat, increasing or decreasing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is stupid, no offense. Value contracts? Spurs missed the playoffs two years in a row and couldn’t flip any of their value deals to help improve their chances at the playoffs or accelerate their future . So how are they value contracts?

You’re lying with the mindset; plenty of us would have been plenty happy with tons of scenarios. If they traded back and got value and took Primo. A OK. If they took a projected lottery talent instead of reaching? A OK.

If in FA they didn’t sign a 29 year old player with poor defense to a 3 year deal on a rebuilding team before having other pieces in place that THEY CONTROL to make it make sense? A OK

If they would have taken on a bad deal and gotten draft picks? A OK. If they would have signed Dieng for a one year deal instead of taking a massive risk on an injured mediocre Zach Collins? A OK.

So no, you’re wrong. It’s not ST. It’s the FO that has been really really poor, built a team that couldn’t make the playoffs, ran that same team back and missed the playoffs, didn’t sell any vets when they had the chance for assets, got a get out of jail free card in a lottery pick and tons of cap space and now find themselves in an equal or worse position with regards to playoffs or rebuild despite having the assets.
    I've answered most of these points in the other comment, missed this one.

I talked about value contracts in terms of the players' market value and its relation to the contract the Spurs give said player. Giving Jakob $9M per was a good value signing because players of his caliber end up going for much less, yet ST was sky-fallin' over it. The rest of your comment regarding how the Spurs do in the playoff hunt is irrelevant to the signing, it hinges on a mul ude of other factors, some of which I disagree with the FO on, and which weren't related to my comment at all.

You again have a hard-off against McD for the sole reason that he's 29 years old and your vision of "tanking" doesn't correlate with 29yo's. Who says the Spurs can't sign him and tank? Again, it's better for the guard's development to have floor spacers around them, I don't see a problem with that. Again, the Spurs aren't taking bad contracts for picks, I'll believe it when I see the Holts signing off on it. Literally as much a pipe dream as posters say signing JColl is. You can disagree with the Spurs not doing it, but it's not our money at the end of the day...

The Spurs didn't get no get out of jail free cards, I don't know what you're smoking, and they sure aren't in a worse position regarding a rebuild than they were before. Again, the vets are likely off the team, the young guys are looking at as many possessions as they can handle, the team is probably headed for a short tank. Disastrous! .

This is what I'm saying... You're drowning, my guy. Helplessly. Needlessly. Masochistically? Maybe, it's the only explanation I can see for a lot of posters these days...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi my guy, we haven't talked much, mainly because you're only on here when the sky is falling .

My point was exactly that the Spurs are (presumably) headed exactly towards your preferred scenario (in that one post, not addressing the mul ude others you've made), and the only difference between the two scenarios is something out of their control (whether JColl agrees to come to SA or not). So, it seems, uh, hyperbolic, to make such a stark contrast between both, when all the Spurs can do is put themselves in that good position to sign JColl.

As to the rest of your post, well, I disagree. As many other posters on this board, you have an unnecessarily negativistic view of events IMO. The Primo pick can perfectly pan out (and to that you'll say the true bad move was not trading down for an extra pick, to which I'll quote you the reports that other teams were looking to take him after us; I've seen this movie already). The McDermott signing is perfectly understandable once you see all 3 veterans on this team have a foot out the door, and somebody's gotta be a leader in the locker room who's over 25, not to mention the dearth of shooting the team has, and the benefits of having a proven shooter spacing the floor for our multiple inconsistent-shooting guards. But again, it's only disaster from your POV. Nothing but your preferred course of action is good, is my overarching point, because everything else is doomed to you.

I don't like Zollins, that's a bad signing and a bad player, but I see the gamble on upside. Weren't you on the rebuild train? Gambling for low risk/high reward players (high risk in this case, tbf) is a part of that. And before you start, no, the Spurs aren't absorbing bad players for picks either. I know the board is deluded with this idea, but it has literally never happened with the Spurs, and I doubt they look at the high-morale core they have and go "yeah, it's sure worth it to throw a cancer of a player in there just for an extra first rounder". You expect something out of the Spurs that they won't do.

I don't think that if they don't land Collins, they've utterly failed. Why don't you take a step back? They'd go into next season with little money tied to contracts, a youth-filled team with little vets in the way of young guys' playing time, and an entire (probably tanking) season to see which ones stick and which ones don't. Eerily similar to what most of SpursTalk has been wanting for years..... But now that it's going down, it's ugly, and y'all don't like it because it's not your way. I don't know, that's how it looks from the outside, tbqh.

I think the true barometer for whether this season is a W/L is absolutely, primarily, and wholly whether DeRozan is brought back or not. Literally everything else is irrelevant, because that's a pivotal, franchise-course-changing decision. You can disagree, but, that's why I say you drown in a glass of water. Cheers.
    I’ve said that not bringing back the vets is a win. So far so good but that is still possible. But so far, so good.

But we disagree that putting the fate of your decisions in the hands of Collins and ATL is a good idea. I am on the rebuild train; it’s why I am upset at Doug. We dont need vets and leaders. They just had them for years and it’s the youth time to shine (or not). Doug isn’t a leader and there was zero reason to sign him unless you had a Collins and wanted to keep building.

But you dont sign him and pray you can get Collins. The flexibility was the asset; not the roster spot. Unless you get something tangible for it, you dont use it. If the signings dont push you towards anything (I prefer rebuild but understand playoffs) then you dont do it.

It’s not just ing to . It’s legit terrible GM’ing.

Sure, they COULD land Collins and I would be thrilled and the results are what matters. But I hate the position they put themselves in and they don’t control anything anymore which is not a good spot after being in a great spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a really cool story but I still stand behind what I wrote at the time. Do you disagree with a part of it, tbh?

I don't mind being wrong but this is a weird example, IMO.
    No, no, I know what Mr. Body is talking about and my previous comment was directed at that too.

I don't know when you wrote that WOT but it certainly wasn't your first reaction to the signing - the comments you made on the "Jakob Poeltl has agreed to a deal..." thread. I mean, I'm not gonna look the thread and your comments up just to "bust you up", but it certainly wasn't that (I guess that was your "official" opinion posted to the SpursTalk website, and we're talking about your "initial impression" in the heat of the moment? I don't know, but it certainly wasn't that).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've answered most of these points in the other comment, missed this one.

I talked about value contracts in terms of the players' market value and its relation to the contract the Spurs give said player. Giving Jakob $9M per was a good value signing because players of his caliber end up going for much less, yet ST was sky-fallin' over it. The rest of your comment regarding how the Spurs do in the playoff hunt is irrelevant to the signing, it hinges on a mul ude of other factors, some of which I disagree with the FO on, and which weren't related to my comment at all.

You again have a hard-off against McD for the sole reason that he's 29 years old and your vision of "tanking" doesn't correlate with 29yo's. Who says the Spurs can't sign him and tank? Again, it's better for the guard's development to have floor spacers around them, I don't see a problem with that. Again, the Spurs aren't taking bad contracts for picks, I'll believe it when I see the Holts signing off on it. Literally as much a pipe dream as posters say signing JColl is. You can disagree with the Spurs not doing it, but it's not our money at the end of the day...

The Spurs didn't get no get out of jail free cards, I don't know what you're smoking, and they sure aren't in a worse position regarding a rebuild than they were before. Again, the vets are likely off the team, the young guys are looking at as many possessions as they can handle, the team is probably headed for a short tank. Disastrous! .

This is what I'm saying... You're drowning, my guy. Helplessly. Needlessly. Masochistically? Maybe, it's the only explanation I can see for a lot of posters these days...

Well, you gaslighting ST’ers like we dont have a beef is where I take “issue” (I mean I’m not mad at you or anything ). These are all legit issues and it’s been a trainwreck for years and this off season has been a disaster in terms of what could have been and quite frankly should have been.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holding my tongue until Derozan is decided. There is absolutely no excuse for that guy being on the team when the season starts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve said that not bringing back the vets is a win. So far so good but that is still possible. But so far, so good.
    It's not "so good", TBQH. After the seasons we've had, not bringing the vets back is a flat-out home run. Disingenous that you can call the off-season "disastrous" when such an important feat can/will take place. It'd singlehandedly make the off-season a B+, and show the team's direction on its own as a decision (to the point that I'm nervous writing too much about it - don't wanna jinx it!).

We dont need vets and leaders. They just had them for years and it’s the youth time to shine (or not). Doug isn’t a leader and there was zero reason to sign him unless you had a Collins and wanted to keep building.
    Disagree completely. Every team needs vets and leaders. Not every team has to have a vet, that's also the leader of the team (if DJ stays, he's probably the leader of the team, with McD being "just" the vet). But they definitely need vets... They show character, teach the ropes to youngings (you don't think Primo could use a player of his position, that's also a shooter, and high character guy, teaching him around? Who's gonna teach him if not, Pop? Timmy? Lol). Vets are a key component of a healthy lockerroom, youth-only groups tend to flame out and ego clash with no steadying hand in place.

And again you gloss over McD's importance as a floor spacer. With Gay and Mills (potentially, hopefully, dear God come on...) leaving - who's the floor spacer on the team? Vassell is way too unproven, the rest of our guards are either always hurt (White) or still finding their shot and unreliable as spacers (Keldon, Lonnie, DJ, et al). You can't trot out 4 non-proven shooters and a non-shooter in this NBA... Not only because you'll lose every game (which in a tank isn't so bad) but because you'll hinder the team overall. Keldon wouldn't have any lanes to drive, same as Lonnie. DJ would be forced out into the perimeter and dared to shoot all day. It s things up and hinders development of our guards that we desperately need. It's not irrelevant as you make it seem TBH.

The flexibility was the asset; not the roster spot. Unless you get something tangible for it, you dont use it. If the signings dont push you towards anything (I prefer rebuild but understand playoffs) then you dont do it.

It’s not just ing to . It’s legit terrible GM’ing.

Sure, they COULD land Collins and I would be thrilled and the results are what matters. But I hate the position they put themselves in and they don’t control anything anymore which is not a good spot after being in a great spot.
    What flexibility did they lose? The possibility of signing two Max FA's? You gotta convince them to come here first, and they won't... I've already said (and you can disagree! It's ok) that I don't see the Spurs ever taking on contracts for picks, OKC style. It's not their game. So there's no real flexibility lost there, because it wasn't an avenue that was in the cards. I'd like for it to be, but also get the argument against it, especially for a nowhere team like the Spurs. You gotta put a semblance of a good product on the floor, we can't afford to bottom out Fakers-style for 6 seasons and not have it impact the organization.

I think they control a lot more than you give them credit for - it's just that you don't like the way they're going. Again, perfectly ok, but you'll have to excuse my initial remark staying, you're drowning in a glass of water to me still. Giving CP0 a $120M contract is disastrous - the moves the Spurs have made so far are at worst, simply bad, if JColl doesn't sign here, and again they weren't in a "great" spot to begin with (or else there wouldn't be a thread in this forum already claiming the Spurs have the worst future in the division...).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, you gaslighting ST’ers like we dont have a beef is where I take “issue” (I mean I’m not mad at you or anything ). These are all legit issues and it’s been a trainwreck for years and this off season has been a disaster in terms of what could have been and quite frankly should have been.
    Lol, I didn't think you'd take my comments as "gaslighting", and of course I'm not mad at you either. I come on this forum to talk Spurs basketball and sometimes make friends, little else, I don't give a about the petty fights and who's who of this lost corner of the Internet.

It's just that at its core, these issues you rant about, from my POV, are not big enough whatsoever to warrant the reaction. Well, at this point I'm certain a good amount of the negative reaction is just circlejerk, especially regarding things that can't be judged immediately like the Primo pick. At the end of the day, the only real, truly important thing is that the Spurs are lacking a superstar..... Everything else is irrelevant until they get it. Luckily for us, it's looking like they'll try to come and grab it next season, for now - even if the way they're going about it looks unorthodox or unwise to you. That's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I really want to know about this contract is how much of the 3ed year is guaranteed. I'd also like to know if it's set up to be flat, increasing or decreasing.
    I want to know this too, and especially for the Zollins contract. Kinda weird that no details about either contract have gotten out after several hours of the announcements. It'll shed a lot of light...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not "so good", TBQH. After the seasons we've had, not bringing the vets back is a flat-out home run. Disingenous that you can call the off-season "disastrous" when such an important feat can/will take place. It'd singlehandedly make the off-season a B+, and show the team's direction on its own as a decision (to the point that I'm nervous writing too much about it - don't wanna jinx it!).

Disagree completely. Every team needs vets and leaders. Not every team has to have a vet, that's also the leader of the team (if DJ stays, he's probably the leader of the team, with McD being "just" the vet). But they definitely need vets... They show character, teach the ropes to youngings (you don't think Primo could use a player of his position, that's also a shooter, and high character guy, teaching him around? Who's gonna teach him if not, Pop? Timmy? Lol). Vets are a key component of a healthy lockerroom, youth-only groups tend to flame out and ego clash with no steadying hand in place.

And again you gloss over McD's importance as a floor spacer. With Gay and Mills (potentially, hopefully, dear God come on...) leaving - who's the floor spacer on the team? Vassell is way too unproven, the rest of our guards are either always hurt (White) or still finding their shot and unreliable as spacers (Keldon, Lonnie, DJ, et al). You can't trot out 4 non-proven shooters and a non-shooter in this NBA... Not only because you'll lose every game (which in a tank isn't so bad) but because you'll hinder the team overall. Keldon wouldn't have any lanes to drive, same as Lonnie. DJ would be forced out into the perimeter and dared to shoot all day. It s things up and hinders development of our guards that we desperately need. It's not irrelevant as you make it seem TBH.

What flexibility did they lose? The possibility of signing two Max FA's? You gotta convince them to come here first, and they won't... I've already said (and you can disagree! It's ok) that I don't see the Spurs ever taking on contracts for picks, OKC style. It's not their game. So there's no real flexibility lost there, because it wasn't an avenue that was in the cards. I'd like for it to be, but also get the argument against it, especially for a nowhere team like the Spurs. You gotta put a semblance of a good product on the floor, we can't afford to bottom out Fakers-style for 6 seasons and not have it impact the organization.

I think they control a lot more than you give them credit for - it's just that you don't like the way they're going. Again, perfectly ok, but you'll have to excuse my initial remark staying, you're drowning in a glass of water to me still. Giving CP0 a $120M contract is disastrous - the moves the Spurs have made so far are at worst, simply bad, if JColl doesn't sign here, and again they weren't in a "great" spot to begin with (or else there wouldn't be a thread in this forum already claiming the Spurs have the worst future in the division...).

Not out of the woods yet..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Already said the spurs wanted him back. Everyone knows how the spurs operate. They are on derozans timetable

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Spurs on that CREAM diet.

Character rules everything around me .....................
    excellent post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi Bum ass! Stop posting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan Schultz
    @Schultz_Report
    ·
    28m
    DeMar still has other potential suitors as well. Several teams covet his services, but have told me they’re still unsure what DeRozan’s market value is. Barring a sizable offer, it doesn’t feel like there’s necessarily a rush to get something done on his end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi Bum ass! Stop posting
    What the did you just ing say about me, you little ? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ing words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little . If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ing dead, kiddo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the did you just ing say about me, you little ? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ing words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little . If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ing dead, kiddo.
    This dude just threaten to kill me...... wow!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This dude just threaten to kill me...... wow!!
    OMG! Stop doing copy paste! It’s so stupid! Like you’re so unfunny that you can’t even come up with your own original comments? No. You’re too stupid to even bother. It’s just too easy too copy someone else’s work and like they weren’t even trying to be funny. They were serious and here you are, just sitting there making fun of them! Who do you think you are? Clearly someone with a low IQ. Like we should all be loving and supportive of each other, especially the women! Why tare someone down like that when they didn’t even do anything to u. And I know you’re probably just going to laugh ant me and call me names too. It’s obvious you’re just threatened by supereor intelligence and you can’t handle it. Why don’t you actually work on your own comedy instead of making fun of everyone else just because you can’t come up with your very own original thoughts? Like do you know who I am? I’m a super genius. I have an IQ Of 170, I’m probably smarter than Albert Instein. By the time I was in kindgergarden I was reading at a college level. I actually have the intelligence to understand these kind of jokes but of course the uneducated masses wouldn’t even be able to begen to understand the depth of this modern art. Of course I like Classical Art more it takes a special person like me to to understand it. I made teachers so angry because I would often inform them how they were wrong. It’s not my fault I’m smarter than them on the subject. Also I’m an army spoce and my husband is fighting for your right to be stupid and make fun of people. He’s a specialist and he also is very intelligent. In two years he’ll probably own the the whole army. He’s too in everything he does. And when he onws tue army I’ll make sure he snipes anyone who makes fun of me so you better not make fun of me!!!! Anyway like, really you shouldn’t make fun of geniusus. We’re way smarter than you especially since you can’t even grasp the basics of scientific humor like this.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After reading some Pacer fans opinions I’m good with this signing. The Zach Collins one is unconscionable, dunno wtf they’re paying for some bust’s rehab.

Thread Information