Banned
    My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Do you see ^ occur much in baseball? Didn't think so.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    must be the male equivalent of WNBA which is full of lesbians

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boiled down::::

Soccer > Life

this

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I see it in basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseball isn't a contact sport, so its sort of a weird point. i'm sure gays play tennis, but you dont see gay pileups there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this pic tells you why Pique's career has been going downhill since Ibra left Barca

and this

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    LOL all those pictures are not serious. While they are of gayish nature, those involve were just joking when they did that.

Also, 1 or 2 of those pictures weren't even gay. They were on play stills such as the one labeled "Baseball is gay." And the one with Jeter seems photoshopped.

I'll give you this however. They do slap themselves in the ass everytime...but so does every other contact sport so yeah, let's call them gay as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL all those pictures are not serious. While they are of gayish nature, those involve were just joking when they did that.

Also, 1 or 2 of those pictures weren't even gay. They were on play stills such as the one labeled "Baseball is gay." And the one with Jeter seems photoshopped.

I'll give you this however. They do slap themselves in the ass everytime...but so does every other contact sport so yeah, let's call them gay as well.
    "contact sport"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this site. soccer and baseball are equally dull, and people keep fighting over them

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    "contact sport"
    Baseball is not a contact sport by its definition but there is still contact.

Why you mad bro? I'm not hating on Soccer. Just made comments on them pictures. If you got issues out of that then you might want to re-evalaute your life. Getting butthurt over a sport ain't worth it bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseball is not a contact sport by its definition but there is still contact.

Why you mad bro? I'm not hating on Soccer. Just made comments on them pictures. If you got issues out of that then you might want to re-evalaute your life. Getting butthurt over a sport ain't worth it bro.
    Who says I'm mad? I'm laughing and , I'm not mad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because they score less it doesn't mean they're dull imho. Soccer and baseball (especially baseball) involves more tactics than any other major sport in the US. The problem is most people, especially young people would rather watch monkeyball these days, they don't bother to give a about tactics tbh. I still don't understand why they want to watch monkeyball, when a zoo ticket is so much cheaper than one to a basketball game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soccer and baseball (especially baseball) involves more tactics than any other major sport in the US..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of tactics does baseball involve? Let's see:

-Putting righthanded pitchers on righthanded batters and lefthanded pitchers on lefthanded batters.
    -Once on base, switching fat s for dudes that can run faster than 1 mile per hour.
    -Late on games, switch crappy batters for crappy batters.

Wow, mind-exhausting stuff right there.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

-Putting righthanded pitchers on righthanded batters and lefthanded pitchers on lefthanded batters.
    -Once on base, switching fat s for dudes that can run faster than 1 mile per hour.

Embarrassing post.

I guess I could say you do even less in Soccer. Just kick the ball to one end and try to score...or play for 2 hours and end the game in a tie with zero goals.

That street goes both ways, if you want to have bad takes on a sport you know nothing about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embarrassing post.

I guess I could say you do even less in Soccer. Just kick the ball to one end and try to score...or play for 2 hours and end the game in a tie with zero goals.

That street goes both ways, if you want to have bad takes on a sport you know nothing about.
    In footbal there are tens of different formations that you can use, just that aspect of football involves more tactical analysis than the entire game of basseball has to offer but please enlighten me on the ground breaking tactics of baseball so that I can tear them apart and laugh at them using smilies like this one: and this one: .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

baseball tactics are so complex each team/coach as to develop their own system of body language to give real-time directions to the players in the field. Just try playing some OOTP game and you'll learn that the game is far more complex than it looks to be. You always have to make the right decisions in order to score and prevent the other team from scoring, one decision after another. For example, batting itself includes a number of options such as "loft it high", "swing for hit", "take the pitch", "sacrifice bunt" etc... and I'm not even speaking further tactics like "hit and run", "run and hit" etc... baseball is like a strategy game compared to other sports, and of course it doesn't appeal to s

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    In footbal there are tens of different formations that you can use, just that aspect of football involves more tactical analysis than the entire game of basseball has to offer but please enlighten me on the ground breaking tactics of baseball so that I can tear them apart and laugh at them using smilies like this one: and this one: .
    You're the type that always thinks he's right so anything that I say or try to explain you'll have some re ed reasoning for it. I rather not waste my time with someone who thinks there are no actual facet of a sport just because he doesn't like it. GTFO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If other sports are like action movies, then baseball is like a book, you have to actually read it to enjoy it tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    strategy in baseball is fairly limited compared to other team sports, largely because baseball boils down to a bunch of individual battles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseball tactics are so complex each team/coach as to develop their own system of body language to give real-time directions to the players in the field. Just try playing some OOTP game and you'll learn that the game is far more complex than it looks to be. You always have to make the right decisions in order to score and prevent the other team from scoring, one decision after another. For example, batting itself includes a number of options such as "loft it high", "swing for hit", "take the pitch", "sacrifice bunt" etc... and I'm not even speaking further tactics like "hit and run", "run and hit" etc... baseball is like a strategy game compared to other sports, and of course it doesn't appeal to s
    So your argument is the re ed signs they make to inform simple such as "don't swing this time", "go for the bunt", "swing 'cause the guy on 1st is going for 2nd", etc.? That's the equivalent of telling a basketball player "attack the basket", a soccer player "send the crosses to the 2nd post" and an NFL receiver "go long". It's basic that any sport has and some funny looking gestures doesn't make it any more sophisticated.

You enjoy baseball and that's fine, anyone has the right to waste time anyway they like but don't come trying to tell me baseball is some highly tactical, sophisticated sport 'cause I'm going to laugh at your face. Heck, the dumbest of QB's in the NFL probably processes more information on a game than the brightest of MLB managers out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you have to possess a plenitude of tactical knowledge in order to be successful in baseball, while you can be just an athletic nig with some very basic skills and still be successful in sports like soccer and basketball (like Agbonlahor and Walcot who have nothing but speed). In baseball you can't expect to get paid just for being a nig who can jump, run and fight imho, and that's also why it often takes longer time for a youngster to turn professional baseball player, for example, the average age of an MLB player is 27.2, versus 26 for NBA and 26.68 for NFL.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this site. soccer and baseball are equally dull, and people keep fighting over them
    ...I know right. It's like asking someone if they prefer a slice of bread over a sandwich with nothing in the middle.

Thread Information