Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares if players wear BLM shirts? That said, I don't know what the point is. The people that are influenced by them are already on board with BLM. The ones that aren't have already made up their minds that BLM is just a political stunt that tries to shame them into adopting the BLM world view. It will only make certain segments of the population stop watching basketball altogether. To be honest, the best move the players could make is not shame those that don't agree into feeling like it is a moral obligation to adopt the BLM world view. As influencers, they should focus on entertaining folks and then use their platform away from basketball to talk about race issues without judgment. That's how you change opinions of people that ardently disagree with you. Wearing a slogan on your jersey has the opposite effect. But that's just my take.
    If u dokt agree with what BLM was founded on then ur a racist that should be shamed

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White ppl feel oppressed when rights are made equal to other ppl
    I'm guessing you're an insecure person.

Don't worry, bruh. I don't hate you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stats indicate that black lives don't matter to other black lives. They kill each other far more than white people kill them. It's hard to support a movement when there is such hypocrisy. They also commit more crime. So I understand that there is a stereotyping happening. Police will stop and prop a black person more often than a white. But they just playing the statistical game.
    All that goes out the window when ubfactor in thousands of black ppl right now are wrongfully imprisoned on purpose by cops...at much higher rates that white...and also when blacks kill blacks, they go to jail...there is justice...police are supposed to be held to a higher standard...and there is no justice when they murder ppl...a kid can understand the difference

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are a lot people that generally don’t care or pay attention to politics that feel the same way you do. Losing your business or having it burned down can change someone’s views/priorities real quick.
    So can losing lives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I'm saying everyone is racist to some degree. Saying otherwise is foolish.

I'm also saying BLM is a marxist commie movement and most have been duped into believing it's about equal justice.
    How does black racism affect u?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I'm saying everyone is racist to some degree. Saying otherwise is foolish.

I'm also saying BLM is a marxist commie movement and most have been duped into believing it's about equal justice.
    BLM states what they're about...white racists pretend it's about something else, and they assume every black person is in BLM so when a random black person says something on twitter, they say it's an official position of BLM...tall need to be more outraged at the KKK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't even criticize movements like BLM in this country. Damn shame.
    Because it's racist...they're saying yall are killing black people with no justice in many cases because the system protects cops and white people when the victim is black...if u think that it should be that way,you're literally a racist and should be fired...yall hated MLK back in the day...yall hated the freedom riders...yall hated the civil rights movement...now everyone wants to act as if the nation loved them and blacks now should act like that if they want progress...yall were killing them as they peacefully protested...my grandparents couldn't in the same toilets as ours or else they might have gotten lynched...yall really need to stfu with ur racism masked as something else...own up to it u pussies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing you're an insecure person.

Don't worry, bruh. I don't hate you.
    Yea... systematic oppression is one good way to make someone feel uncomfortable with their situation...ur welcome for me making u feel comfortable...but I'm also sad for u to feel good about ur pathetic existence u have to revel in the oppression of others...u can't win in life on ur own...ur only solace in life is telling urself "at least I'm not a ######" as u try to fall asleep on ur piss-stained basement carpet

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea... systematic oppression is one good way to make someone feel uncomfortable with their situation...ur welcome for me making u feel comfortable...but I'm also sad for u to feel good about ur pathetic existence u have to revel in the oppression of others...u can't win in life on ur own...ur only solace in life is telling urself "at least I'm not a ######" as u try to fall asleep on ur piss-stained basement carpet
    So, I live in a basement and I oppress others?

Which is it, bro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White ppl feel oppressed when rights are made equal to other ppl
    Your comment begs the question. "Are you pulling a group of people down or are you pulling a group of people up?"

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because it's racist...they're saying yall are killing black people with no justice in many cases because the system protects cops and white people when the victim is black...if u think that it should be that way,you're literally a racist and should be fired...yall hated MLK back in the day...yall hated the freedom riders...yall hated the civil rights movement...now everyone wants to act as if the nation loved them and blacks now should act like that if they want progress...yall were killing them as they peacefully protested...my grandparents couldn't in the same toilets as ours or else they might have gotten lynched...yall really need to stfu with ur racism masked as something else...own up to it u pussies
    It's not racist to criticize BLM. Of course that's the power of the branding of BLM. It's a damn good strategy to trick those that aren't really paying attention beyond the surface level.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is a left-wing Yang supporter who is a Professor. It's not racist to criticize BLM. Anyone saying that is just trying to shut you up. Can't have dissenting opinions about the cult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, I live in a basement and I oppress others?

Which is it, bro?
    That's how good u have it...ur a basement dweller...but dokt have to worry about ur government killing u because of how u look...lucky you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your comment begs the question. "Are you pulling a group of people down or are you pulling a group of people up?"
    History has shown white ppl hate to see others be raised to the level they are at socially

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not racist to criticize BLM. Of course that's the power of the branding of BLM. It's a damn good strategy to trick those that aren't really paying attention beyond the surface level.
    It is racist...their point is to stop systematically oppressing black people and killing then without recourse...by definition ur racist if ur against that...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah on the surface it's not racist to criticize BLM. However what intellectually dishonest people like you do is deflect and ignore things to fit you narrative. Duncan2k5 made the great point that white people in America hated the MLK and the Civil rights movement even though it was peaceful no lotting or burning and what happen they were still killed. those two white boys had to be savagely murdered for America to wake up some what and the only reason why that case matter was because it was two white boys involved. However the mistake that I and a lot of other black people makes is to actually try and have conversations with racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is a left-wing Yang supporter who is a Professor. It's not racist to criticize BLM. Anyone saying that is just trying to shut you up. Can't have dissenting opinions about the cult.
    Yall keep repeating this nonsense, yet never say what yall actually disagree with...but yall are so accustomed to ting on black people that treating us equal seems unamerican

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's how good u have it...ur a basement dweller...but dokt have to worry about ur government killing u because of how u look...lucky you
    I think the system did a number on you; if you think basement dwellers are your enemy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall keep repeating this nonsense, yet never say what yall actually disagree with...but yall are so accustomed to ting on black people that treating us equal seems unamerican
    What do mean "Y'all"? You talking about the left-wing Professor that supports Yang or some right-winger?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me know when BLM stops pushing propaganda about cops gunning down unarmed blacks tbh.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, white people are never killed by police.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are your words homie. Go back in this thread and show me where I said anything like what you've presented as fact. I think pol activism is ridiculous in sports but i can simply change the channel if it upsets me.
    You conveyed it in sentiment and still pretending fighting for equality is "political activism". Even if it were, who cares? Whatever it takes to achieve that, you should be all for . . . you know, considering you're not racist and all.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    History has shown white ppl hate to see others be raised to the level they are at socially
    Wrong answer. Anything other than pull a group of people up shows a need to take another look at your agenda.

Thread Information